ITT: Great moments from the Prequels

ITT: Great moments from the Prequels

Though few and far in between it has some awesome shots. John Wiliams is 90% responsible for that though with his soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=YLFhbLSl1CU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaXHDpCe-KI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The greatest thing about this scene is it's layered. At the surface it's Anakin betraying the Jedi. But underneath it's the comeuppance of the Jedi betraying what they stood for by agreeing to be warrior generals of the republic armies.

They are destroyed by what they were seduced into taking part of. A platoon of republic soldiers with a single Jedi leading them.

Pottery

name a single layered scene from TFA.

I'll wait.

when the negro says "ooga booga"

You can't

My favorite thing about this scene is how sad Anakin is during it. You can tell he doesn't want to do it

So... what else should have the Jedi done? Just refuse to participate in the confrontation with the separatists?

Maybe spend more than five seconds trying to figure out who placed the order for the clones instead of just accepting it and using them

>*nigger

Sup Forums is about hating the prequels. Not finding something good about them. If you try to say something good about them, the hipster fags will beat you down with memes and shitposting.

Thry could've and should've done so much more with this
youtube.com/watch?v=GaXHDpCe-KI

You see, this is the sorta stuff that I know wasn't happenstance so it proves Lucas has some vestige of talent, but he really needs people to filter out his shit.

I know people hate the idea of the Clone Wars involving an actual army of clone soldiers that the Republic uses, but the theme of Separatist fighting for independence with droids against the Republic that utilizes slave-soldiers is actually good.

Yeah sure is "hipster" to hate the prequels. Seriously just die already grandpa

The music in this scene is amazing. Takes me back to the 501st campaign on battlefront. Really wish we would've gotten something even remotely similar in the new game

hey there you must be new from reddit! we have nothing but the utmost respect and love for the Shakespearean tragedy that is the Star Wars Prequels (unequivocally the best sage of the Star Wars franchise)

Bless you user, we will beat them in the end.

Never been on reddit. Don't have to be. All one has to do is watch the threads.

The more I see of Disney's Star Wars, the more I appreciate the Prequels.

fuck now I feel like rewatching the prequels

Holy shit I didn't realise how bad the cgi is in this. Fucking ps2 tier

>neverever.jpg

Just finished phantom Menace yesterday. Here is what I got
>Pod Race was very interesting and tense, each vehicle having its own unique sound
>Qui-gon total bro tier, a leader and very complex character
>Senator Palpatine has fantastic acting by Ian McDiarmid, every word he says is very manipulative and believable
>Queen Amidala having one of the most interesting, unique, and sexy character designs (picture related)
>Movie brilliantly setting up the politics that will slowly but surely lead to the birth of the empire
>Padmé / Natalie Portman one of the hottest Star Wars waifus
>That scene where Padmé reveals she was the real queen, Qui-gon and Obi Wan Kenobi's faces when
>Droideka's designs are extremely freaky and eerie
>B1 Battle Droids, cool design but weak enough to make it natural why they eventually went to a better alternative (clones)
>Darth Maul's awesome duel lightsaver
>Darth Maul's design in general
>Darth Maul's amazing aerobatics during the final battle
>the music in the darth maul fight
>When Darth Maul kills Qui-gon, and just stares down Obi Wan Kenobi as he is powerless through the red laser wall.

Watching Attack of the Clones maybe later tonight. Will make a thread of the pros of that movie aswell.

KOTOR and the prequels both actually do a pretty good job of explaining together why the Jedi are always going to be fucked. They acted too soon in the Clone Wars and not soon enough in the Mandalorian Wars. Either way though, everything ended up getting blamed on them because when you're an order surrounded in mysticism and allowing rumors like "Jedi can accurately see the future often enough to form a trend." and other crap like that.

Damn I just forgot how good the prequels were

when the pain stops

oh, great, that faggy shit

go to bed old man

DO IT