Help me choose another language to learn

So I've been trying to learn French for the past couple of months and its been interesting but the more I think about it the more I realize how cucked France is these days and how fucked most of Europe is.

I was thinking about dropping French and picking up another language instead. I was leaning towards Japanese. I've always been interested in Japanese culture but I'm not a weeaboo or anything. I may watch one anime series a year. I like manga more but that's about as weeaboo as I get.

South Korea too seems like an interesting place to live. Both Japan and South Korea are more conservative then Eurabia and I have to get as far away from Feminism as I can.

Any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qpZbu7J7UL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

abo

If you already dropped one language after 'a couple of months' then don't even bother trying another one because you will just drop that too.

if you're going to go with a difficult slant-eye language at least choose Chinese so you can make some money

Arabic

Dutch

Arabic. Not only will it be the official language of most white countries within a few decades, but the triconsonantal root system is pretty cool too.

LEARN AMERICAN, CUNT

source is lame (vice) but subject should give you a thing or two to contemplate:
youtube.com/watch?v=qpZbu7J7UL4

You're picking the shittiest languages.

Learn German or Czech

Just stay in australia you cunt.
It's one of the best places you could be living in, other white countries have even more immigration or are poor shitholes, and you don't wanna go live with the gooks, trust me.

Learn a programming language. It's a lot more useful than a speaking one.

i second this.
though admittedly i'm biased.

עברית

The Duolingo course should go live this week!

You're lucky enough to be a native English speaker, why even want to learn any other language?

Have you seen J POP and K POP ? Both Japan and SK are way more degenerate than anything we ever had. They swall the american lifestyle really well and seriously look up to it.

Take up Mandarin OP. It's the most spoken language in the world and your island is getting filled up with Chinese citizens immigrating there.

>quitting

About to start a similar thread.

I know English, Mandarin and Japanese.
Thinking of Russian or German.

Japanese is leagues more difficult than French for an English speaker FYI. Not that it's ridiculously hard(none of them are really), it's just that it will take a lot longer to reach a level of fluency. One plus is that you have animuu and mango as a learning tool I guess.

I know a little bit of Spanish from school but I think I might look into learning Dutch just because it's so damn similar to English. Seriously, go read some Dutch articles or shitposts. I bet you'll understand at least half of it.

The problem of Japanese is you can't get better by reading. Because you don't know the kanjis and it's the actual hard thing to learn. So it gets boring, long and tiresome to learn.

You can find some children books with the furigana but it won't help you remember the kanjis (their readings, their various signification, ...). You need to spend hundreds if not thousands of hours learning each kanji and key one by one. You can't avoid it.

>>German
>>Nouns have three genders

Fark that. I barely tolerated the two genders in French.

I haven't dropped it completely. I'm only thinking about dropping it. Also learning one language makes learning a second language easier.

>>Chinese
>>Not the jews of the east

No thanks.

But I don't want to learn Spanish.

Something to do. Also I'm planning of leaving this country some time. This countries going down the shitter pretty fast.

t. a Chinknadian

>go read some Dutch articles or shitposts. I bet you'll understand at least half of it

kanker

>Fark that. I barely tolerated the two genders in French.
as a speaker of german and english i can kinda see where youre coming from
but:
in german you can move words around to always avoid these problems, instead of saying "i want to go to the swimming pool" you can just say "i want to swim(ming)"
the only problem id stress to german learners is the fact the grammar is topsy turvy and takes time to fully understand
viel gluck bruder

Learn what you will need like Chinese or Japanese. Why would ozzy need frogspeak?

>But I don't want to learn Spanish
kek

>I'm planning to leave this country some time. This countries [sic] going down the shitter pretty fast.
Move where? Every white country on the planet is absolutely kekked, and I would think Australia is actually one of the least pozzed (so far)

Keep learning French and then learn Spanish

OP you can't go to Japan or Korea. Both countries are insanely xenophobic and you can't get citizenship by marrying a local. Same in middleeastistan.

Don't give an inch. Learning other languages only encourages non-anglos to keep speaking their gibberish.

I've heard differently. I've heard from numerous sources that (in Japan) at least, if you're not a rude or arrogant person and actually try to assimilate yourself into their culture they're actually pretty friendly. Hence, why I want to learn Japanese.

I've also heard that Japanese men are so beta that it's not hard at all to slay Japanese women. Japanese women are pretty okay with interracial (white guy only) dating.

One of the least ones for sure. No doubt about that but only FOR NOW. There's a storm coming brother, trust me on this. You think things are bad now? The rides only going to get worse. We simply can't afford to keep up this welfare culture we have here in Australia (that's only one of the many things contributing to our decline).

I'm a white Anglo with a fetish for languages. I learned German in highschool. Did Japanese at University. Picked up basic Hindi at work. Teaching myself Russian at the moment.

For your first LOTE to learn I recommend Swedish or German. It's the most similar to English (other than Dutch) and you'll have an easier time picking them up. Learning a gendered language will subsequently make other Euro languages far easier.

As for Chink languages, Indo is the easiest. It's loosley got Dutch influences, and it's practical because of cheap holidays. Japanese is actually pretty easy to learn too, but you have to force yourself to learn the alphabet and to use it right away. Don't be a half assed weeb and read/write everything in romajii, or you'll never pick up Kanji. It uses a 'particle' system too. Think of 's in English making something possessive, but there's a tiny word for it before a noun/object. Having this will make learning other Asian languages easier. Hindi is pretty similar, but with gendered nouns. You'll also be set to learn Chinese and other tonal languages (impossible for a monotone robot like myself)

Russian is the ultimate mix of gendered noun/pronoun conjugation and word particles. Pretty stimulating to learn. The alphabet is pretty simple to pick up too, only need to put your mind through a few mental gymnastic changes to letters like 'P' and 'B'. Just look at Google maps and practice prounouncing the cities without looking at the translation underneath.

why would you learn anything other than English? its used for science and mathematics that grants it master race status they wont suddenly change that to Indonesian or some other shitty sounding derka derka tribes language.

total waste of time, make the rest of them learn English.

also if you plan to leave this country because it is " going down the drain" maybe you should think about using the rope on your self you fucking traitor
>lifes tough sometimes i better quit
weak as fucking piss m8

nailed it

>France is the only french speaking country

this

fuck em, speak american

Russian

This

op youre being dumb. te only smart choice is chinese. slashthread

Pick a language that is as close to the one you are speaking now as possible, that will make the learning progress a lot easier.

For example I am Dutch so I am learning German, after this I want to learn Norwegian and then French.

Учи pyccкий, cкopo тeбe пpидётcя быть бeлым бeжeнцeм в Poccии.

You are about half way into learning dutch already, great job user :)

I learn Russian, Spanish and Mandarin and all are good

Try to learn something useful, or at least something you can use (eg. don't learn Polish or something)

Good choices:
Spanish
Chinese
Arabic
French
Portuguese (for Brazil, Angola)
German
Russian
Japanese
Turkish, Farsi etc.

English is closest to Dutch linguistically, with both being West Germanic languages. But your accent is fucking retarded. Therefore imo Swedish/German for a natural born English speaker. They are East German languages but still very similar. Just that pronoun conjugation and memorising all the nouns' genders.

Dutch is the second language of the Icelanders, greenlanders,and aalanders. So it'd be useful there and in Dutchland. But hear islam is gaining in Dutch land so idk.

Thank you for reminding! Gonna learn merchant speak, since it is much easier to pronounce than English.

And for an Aussie, mandarin is the smartest choice. But it's very difficult to learn without any prior knowledge of other languages.

Po ruskie xoroscho

No Cyrillic on the phone :(

Thanks for the advice. Swedish, absolutely not. I remember learning German in highschool was pretty neat but now with what is happening over there I think it'd be a waste of my time which is a real shame since I always liked Germany.

I want to stay I really do but there's no point when the problems in this country can't be fixed. Welfare is part of our culture and it simply can't last. It keeps on growing and gets exploited way too much. The only solution to that is to get actual hard working people to work harder and pay more taxes but that's only a temporary solution. Sooner or later it'll all come down. And don't get me started on feminism and our bullshit liberal universities pumping out students with entitlement issues and debt they'll most like never be able to pay off.

Some African countries I've heard are actually not bad to live in these days. Others are still shitholes that have more things trying to kill you than here in Australia. Canada is a feminist paradise so fuck that. Some European countries that also speak French are okay.

running away from your problems will not fucking fix them, there is only so many country's this cancer can spread to SOMEONE HAS TO STOP IT

dig your fucking heals in and force it to stop.

Russian, you nigger. Пpивeт.

No problem. Languages are fun. Your attitude towards society is pretty depressing though. Think of it as Satire. Politics may run like that but businesses don't. You hear about diversity quotas but it's all bull shit. Stop caring about society so much and you'll be happier for it.

Try something exotic
Like this

მაგალითად ეს. ასი წელი ვერ ისწავლი

Lol wot cunt.

Looks like an alien language. Pretty cool desu.

ikr. People tend to tell me it looks like mordor's language