FSU Fans already and it's just the first game of the season

>FSU self destructs after keeping it competitive for a long while
>We now have to tolerate another four months of ">MUH BAMA MUH SEC"

Thanks for being fucking useless FSU.

F

>FSU heisman winner works for Saban

P O E T R Y

FSU BTFO

I am a better QB than anyone currently playing for FSU and I'm pretty sure I can build a massive o-line from the posters here

agree. Feels like pic related.
Fuck this gay Earth.

Not a Bama fan, but you should be afraid of them. They're great.

i hope this makes all of you ABSEC faggot nigger lovers shut the fuck up about a conference being overrated i will masturbate to replays of that french nigger fsu qb with nigger faggot hair blowing out his ACL because he thought that he could defeat the SEC well he cant and the only fsu nigger qb that could beat a good sec team could only do so because he literally raped a white woman with his nigger dick god i hope all of you fsu faggots leave Sup Forums for the rest of the season because i dont want to hear you bitch and moan about being disrespected go fuck off until the basketball season faggots

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

ALABAMA HAS TOO MANY COACHES

NCAA

more like 10 years of it

i watched that game, it wasn't even as close as the score

completely lathered

Afraid of Bama?

Last I checked, my team kicked their asses to the curb with a 3rd string QB.

I'll be afraid of them when they give me a reason to be afraid of them.

you pottery

the SEC IS overrated. saban coattail riding faggots.

>FSU

They have 16 natties. I'm afraid of them.

Yeah, that deserved a flag.

This TBQH

do you think he gets to fuck that blonde team doctor?

>new nigger qb literally named Blackman

>Blackman
>Belle Glade
checks out

The same organization that gave them 12 of those Natties named Ohio State their #1 program of all time.

So, you be afraid all you want. I'm still not.

FSU chimp out

I thought you were an fsu fan?

Whitey chimp out. The fuck is this?

>nig lanket Qb
This are looking up for FSU

beat me to it, i'm dieing

Well, chimpout time

Ohio State, hombre.

Yeah, yeah, >31-0

>offsetting unsportsmanlike penalties

You shouldn't be afraid because you won't be playing them this season. You won't make the playoff after embarrassing yourself last year.

I'm not afraid of the because the team I like beat them, I'm more afraid of having to play them a third time. They are no pushovers.

>that fair catch contact

*things are not

>living in the past

>key game A&M
shut the SEC down

>mad white boy compensating
shocking

checked

>one good team
>SEC SEC SEC SEC

Is it even worth closely following collefe football this year? Everyone played like shit except Liberty University and Alabama

>fsu chimping out at the end

The city of acc """"football""""

Wazzou's Falk for Heisman.

>"I don't think we played great"

Sucks to be his players this week

Imma make you Hurts

youtube.com/watch?v=stgrSjynPKs

Maryland's about to PORK the B1G

fuck off nigger

haha time for LSU

aosu has one legitimate championship in the last 46 years. no one hangs their hat on a track record like that.

Calvin Ridley looks like the less disabled older brother of that beatleguice guy on the Howard Stern show.

>t. asshurt Canesfag

Are you guys hype for NFL season to start? isnt it boring to just watch alabama steam roll through everyone

Tbh it's hardly ever worth watching.

I remember it too.
>that feel when your CFB season is more torn than a QB's knee.

>lol pats win

>Francois dead
He lasted longer than I thought tb.h

>the ghetto of FSU

>isnt it boring to just watch alabama steam roll through everyone
not for bama fans

my dude everyone except ohio state fan knows that was a complete robbery. assuming im a canes fan is both incorrect and ad hominem

If you don't have a school that you graduated from or grew up pulling for then probably no. The NFL is by far a better league for non-affiliated fans.

lol you're fuckin retarded

NFL is only good for fantasy and watching whatever team you're a fan of.

On a scale of 1-10 how mad is FSU's defense right now?

i thought oklahoma was tier 1 in academics

my city has a decent nfl team and every Sunday kind of feels like the cooldown period after college football

like ok it's football but it's so robotic and soulless at times, as a kid i liked it more than cfb but once i got old enough to understand the system in college it became the #1 thing i look forward to in sports and really it's not even close anymore

T. Mississippi state fan

>the temple of Brigham Young University of the Church of Latter Day Saints

Last the rest of us who aren't delusional aOSU fans checked, your garbage ass team couldn't manage to put up a single point against Clemson, and that's all anyone remembers or cares about.

>Francois hurt
I honestly don't mind. He's not a leader, is inaccurate and makes poor decisions. he might be the best we have this year but he's never going to lead FSU to a championship.

Will we go to the playoffs this year or next year, or both?

>UCLA
>UCF
>Marquette

makes no sense

Most S. Carolina fans are bandwagon fans of the state school. It's ridiculous that most people pull for a team with no history of success or prominence.

Yes, Clemson is in the most country area of the state. Columbia is the litteral asshole of the state, and no one wants to actually live there unless your job or education demands it. At least the upstate has the great outdoors and a University that isn't the laughing stock of its conference.

I'm from the low country born and raised, Clemson alum.

All you care about apparently, for shitposting purposes.

did you just post a picture of an irrelevant defensive hold in the middle of the field when "the call" happened in the end zone on the last play of regulation
i mean i get why, there isn't a picture showing PI on that play so you post this

>his team doesn't have a playoff title
>or it does and earned it AFTER Ohio State did

>Bama wins the biggest cfb opening game of all time

HEY GUISE

Beside the games, was they anything about the board or threads today that bothered you?

Why? When? How?

In sort of pissed there was little to no international fans, but hey, than amateur handegg

You'll never make a playoff birth in the current system or a championship game in any future renditions. Very consistent with previous and current history.

>tfw Vandy

Feels good man

So we just wait until Saban dies for Alabama to be shit?

the fuck is on his head?

11.8 on the Richter scale

where are all the Sooners?

this bait is cold

it was literally the last time aosu played a football game before Thursday. what the fuck else would people reference.

we'll have new material to reference your overrated shit school with next week though I'm sure your sorry asses will conveniently be absent or untripped.

And since it's FSU it's only a matter of time until he either

1) rapes someone and gets away with it

2) beats a woman and gets away with it

Lots of potential. Not as much as if Blackman was a white guy though

Biggest opener for now. There will be better without Bama

if that call is made, there wouldnt have been an overtime. ohio state would have run out the clock. get a grip

>ohio state has a terrible schedule yet they have 3 top 10 teams on their schedule while bama has 1 (auburn and lsu are NOT top 10 material until proven otherwise)
i'm missing the logic here

How many SEC schools will go to the Play Offs?

Yes. Roll Tide!

all 1 of them

Who the fuck is arguing about the schedules?

Also, Michigan's gonna be in the top 10 after this week. Washington can fuck off for letting Rutgers hang around so long.

1. I hope they land in the Rose bowl for one of the playoff spot. I've been dying to see them here in socal.