I always assumed shewas a blonde bimbo kek. Jews really did get into my head

She some mix of black and Asian

looks like a tranny

He picked a strange business for a guy who hates negroes

Sterling was a notoriously shitty owner but,

>Banned for life from the NBA and forced to sell his team for implied racism
>Nobody bats an eyelid at this power grab

Got railroaded and turned into the devil himself by the SJW Industrial Complex

The Clippers are better off for it because he was a fucking shit owner who didn't give a shit about winning

good point. just goes to show the power of throwing labels at someone. even if proven to be false the damage has been done in the public eye.

The NBA is the biggest left wing sports organization in the country where as the NFL is pretty right wing. Now ask yourself, who gets way more scrutiny?

The one which is way more popular and has far more extreme scandals (Rice, Vick, Hernandez etc)?

What is it with people named Donald?

>extreme scandals

Oh yeah, I'm sure the NBA doesn't have any players who fight dogs, beat women, and murders people

NFL has 10x as many players, it's to be expected.

The NBA exists to advertise shoe companies and promote left-wing ideals.

guy was literal cuck that used to perve on players in the showers.

idk, MLS is pretty left wing and it gets a lot of hate in this country.

The fact that Sterling could manufacture and execute the Sterling controversy shows just how much power he has. He scapegoated an old man and painted him as the devil to win over nogs, sjws, and the liberal media. He got the clippers in on it, he got LeBron in on it and it went off without a hitch.

He was a housing slumlord who discriminated against minorities to make his money. The NBA tolerated him as an owner while he was relatively anonymous to the public. Once TMZ exposed his "scandal" (which was nothing more than a sugar daddy wanted his squeeze to not be seen in public with other men. Hardly illegal), he became too much of a liability to tolerate.

2 BILLION DOLLARS

the crime of the century

Sterling did nothing wrong

this desu

Not really, he used to take his hookers to the showers to exhibit the niggers he owned. Sort of like a plantation owner.

Sterling: WHAT DID MAGIC JOHNSON DO?! Tell me one thing he's done!

Based Anderson Cooper: Well he's a successful businessman who...

Sterling: HE GOT AIDS!

Sterling says all the shit we do on Sup Forums out loud irl

>nothing wrong
He owned the Clippers

>mls
>big
lel

>he got LeBron in on it

Speaking of LeBron, any updates on his LA home having nigger sprayed painted on the garage? Did they catch the perpetrators?

based
he just picked the wrong hoor

Didn't get later get elected President of the United States?

what'd this guy do again? punched chris paul in the mouth and called him a worthless nigger?

Just another manufactured gate crime. Note how they had repainted the gate before police got there.

A jew got jewed by other jews. I'm surprised he didn't use the antisemitism card.

How could he if it made him 2 billion dollars richer?

>Shatner posts on Sup Forums
>Sterling posts on Sup Forums

buying the clippers makes sense if you hate black people

i hate mls because it's poor quality

but i get your point, most people hate mls because they think soccer is unamerican.

golf was invented in scotland but people seem to be ok with that here in the us.

>my silly rabbit