Tfw no Russian gf

>tfw no Russian gf
>tfw you'll never live in a comfy commieblock in Moscow during winter
>tfw you'll never teach her Italian and move to Italy
>tfw you'll never have half-Slav children

Good.

Why?

Just go to Russia. Few "la-la, bonjorno, abruzzo" and ull find ur self a girl. Tell her stories about beautiful Tuscany countryside while she make a hearty Borscht and she ll follow u anywhere(to Italy, i mean)

Good. None of those things sound very pleasant.

I can't right now, but in the near future I will most certainly visit Russia.

>half-Slav/half-Italian

On paper it sounds interesting but TRUST me..this is to be avoided at all costs

literally my calssmate, he is fucking faggot

And host to a myriad of other severe mental health issues undoubtedly

Us attentive Amerilard mutts know a thing or two about who can and can't mix two and these two Groups are at the top of that list.

What is HER NAME

I've searched for her for such a long time, but can't find anything, even in vodka runes

nah hes normie af

I don't know but I know my heart belongs to her ;_;

SAUCE. I need sauce niggers

Faggots

>>tfw you'll never have half-Slav children
try to avoid this

t. half slav

What is her fucking name, Luigi?

I guess we will never get to know her name. Reverse image search leads to several 2ch threads and there is no name or links despite all the sauce requests in those threads.

may suck as kid cuz u will get bullied for being EE but once you are young adult it is great being basically two nationalities

>tries to get famous posting pics on the internet
>nobody knows her goddamn fucking name
Fuck nips and you fucking russians

It is not great. I wish I was either full Norwegian or full Russian.

But what if you were born a girl?

Shes not that great

normal girl in russia is hot outside of russia

I don't know how you'd think she isn't extremely cute and sexy. What is great for you, then? cp doesn't count.

doesnt matter since you are autist

MUST

HAVE

RUSSIAN

GF

italian girl are cool

Please Mario, find her name. I have to acquire her as shy dominatrix gf

You should be luckily for this.

I'll find her name. But she's mine.

she looks like a responsible father

Why do Russians look hapa?

why do asian people have such round faces and flat noses? Are there any asians really asians that have a nice bone structure?

Who knows?
Maybe the fact that we are actual multinational society and not one ethnicity?

I can really easy to find myself qt asian girl If Would have wanted or some blond nord looking one or something different

>says monkey

Argues with meme, nice evasion you smelly yellow subhuman chinese, I wish all of your kind(japs) would leave here

>this is to be avoided at all cost
?

>had to work with qt Russian exchange student for a uni project
>she already had an Italian bf

>TFW you'd want to marry an Eastern Euro but you have Jewblood and are therefore thoroughly unattractive even when compared to Albanians

cuck

Too late faggot, she's already mine.

>tfw no Chiara gf

Because we (the proud people of Chingis Khan) has enslaved and raped picsrelated for centuries to achieve OP pic. And we're very flattered that you like the result of our hard work.

Male shitskins love slavs?

>how to attract a goldgigger

if you want good cool gf who loves you, you need to attract her not because you are desirebale hot mediiterianian macho foregner from prosperous first worrld - that way she will easuly change you for another italian, lol - but becase you ATTRACTIVE for any girl, both italian and russian girls.

and if you want russian gf, serious relations, search her in the uni/job, not in clubs or fuckign dating sites

>tries to get famous posting pics on the internet
she doesnt. just some creep foudn her VK and started downloading all

also google 'girl single handedly fightes bra', you will dinf 10/10 hot russian girl. shebecamse famous and deleted her VK :( i was late: i found it, it contained 600+ pics, but next day she deleted her accoutnr because of tons of creeps from all of the world, incl SA and ME.

A friend of mine studied abroad in Russiaa few years back and met a girl at the university he was at. I believe they're still together

>shy dominatrix

>hungry skeleton
>no ass
>no tits
>no hips
>looks like a 14 yo boy with long hair and bangs

at least post some actually attractive slavs

name is: galina potiemkin

yes because shitskins are selfhaters

Who is this ejaculation nation?

You posted exactly the same type of girl, except for the Mario's choice have aesthetic coiffure, and her hand looks more thin = girly.

>ywn increase Russia's birth rate by having lots of kids with your Russian waifu

why even live

Russians ALWAYS so wildly unimpressed by the outright outrageous Beauty of their own women.....can you even IMAGINE the beauty their women possess, When all these literal goddesses that are regularly plastered all over these threads are barely worthy of their glance.

They are fucking average.
I don't know if you are trolling or surrounded by gorillaz 24/7.

I don't give a fuck about these females precisely because of fact that they try so hard to look attractive so they would get some rich guy or foreigner from Europe to notice them and put a ring on their finger.

I hope you will find a russian girl that you will marry and once she marry you she will divorce and take half of your property with her.

What I didn't say that I don't like Russian women. It's just girls that posted itt are not 10/10 imo. And I dont' distinguish Russian girls from the other Slavic girls - they all on par with Russians. Although by my observations through erotic studios Ukrainians and Hungarians are slightly better. Maybe. Maybe not.

>ywn have a lithuanian wife
>ywn live with her in a chruščiovkė
>ywn teach her and your children Spanish, and move to Germany
>ywn ever be happy

Should i end myself already folks?

Might just be because they're foreign to us, whereas you actually know what Russian women are like, and we just fill in what we don't know about them with our imagination.

the question we all ask ourselves at night

hot, post more

what's wrong with you mate

He пoню, пoчeмy вы вceгдa cкaжeтe, чтo вaши дeвoчки нe кpacивыe или oни плoхиe. Иди cюдa, и пoймeтe чтo yжacныe жeнщины.

I would.

Yes, your ancestors had a great joy watching beautiful women burning during auto-da-fe.

>tfw I will never have a useless, pampered, ungrateful and outright abusive russian cutiegf

>ywn be a Met-Art photographer auditioning thousands of beautiful young Russian girls and fucking them after every shoot

iktf

How the fuck do you even know about that? We just burnt the witches senpai.

RUSSIAN WOMEN ARE MADE FOR ANAL SEX

Anal sex is the most disgusting thing imaginable.

Omg I know this girl from /r9k/
Hello It's me uncle user

You've been making this threads for weeks now. The reason this will never happen is because you're an autistic retard.

>portuguese burned thousands of these

BRAZILIAN WOMEN ARE MADE FOR CARTEL'S MACHETES

whites from your cunt have dirty assholes

btw do you mean we burnt white girls? I don't think that was the criteria.

stop fetishizing slavic girls

All assholes are dirty. No exception.

I don't fetishize them, I just like how they look. Look at this cute face, you won't find this here in Norway.

At least you're not british

Nordic girls are best potential mothers, tall, strong jaws and facial features overall, high IQ, lack of melanin if i ever were to have 5 kids it would be only with skandinavian

Slavs are also big and strong, and we, like everyone else, also have runty women. I too like scandi women, but I like eastern facial features a lot also.

slavs are worthless

That was an ironic post, you should not get the feels from that one. Here is the one you should get feels from.

>tfw no Nastenka..

No, you shouldn't hate your own people. Why do you say this?

They think they're better than everyone. Russian girls are down to earth, family first type of people.

t. has russian gf

>They think they're better than everyone

They are, as far as women are concerned

im only being honest

I went post-ironic with it Because I did not really understand if you were insulting or projecting So I played it safe

>tfw no lucio

post more of that smug brunette putin.

I knew it!...all that beauty AND they are WAY better at being women then Western THOTS

>they are WAY better at being women then Western THOTS
This. They actually act like women and not like dickless men

t. never actually met a russian woman besides looking at pictures on Sup Forums

That is just a general mentality problem with women in modern society. Perhaps more here than in eastern europe, perhaps not, I don't know, but it is present all over.

I like you.

Sorry Chang, I am not going to marry your cousin to let her escape from China

But they are retarded bbc lovers and whores and not pretty as slav girls.

You're not going to marry anyone because you're a NEET who forms his views of the world based on an anime website.