British guys tries to kill trump

British guys tries to kill trump

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-assassination-attempt-las-vegas-us-election-2016-a7092321.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-assassination-attempt-las-vegas-us-election-2016-a7092321.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

even reddit already broke this story

sage

Nuke the UK, you guys are a fucking cancer on this earth

Couldn't even get the gun out of the holster.

Just got up >

>He was an illegal immigrant

t. Portlander

B E A D Y

Hey man, just because I live in a liberal shithole doesn't mean I believe in that shit.

why was the little fag so triggered hes not even a US citizen?

I bet he thought holsters were just little pockets the gun just sits in

He's not Mexican so it'll get swept under the rug.
They need to keep up the narrative that Trump's only going after Mexicans, after all.

Fucking terrorists.

He was an illegal too. You need to ban Brits from entering the US until the US government does something to make US/UK borders secure!

That is intentionally hard to do.

Eternal Anglo strikes again.

>Trying to stop a nazi dictator
>Bad

Pick ONE

Thankfully you guys have death penalty. Use it.

yfw this failed assassination attempt will be celebrated with a future bank holiday uk

Nah, it was a Republican candidate, and Trump at that.
He's going to get convicted, but he'll end up with a slap on the wrist compared to what he would have gotten had it been Hilary or even Commissar Sanders.

>grow up in Shariah law run bongistan
>mum says air rifle is weapon of mass destruction so I cant have one
>police confiscate air rifles years later
>mum was right I guess
>develop autism from single mother
>try to kill myself so my whiteness will plague the world no more
>cant even do that right
>flee to a better land where a former king is now president
>live amoungst the proud peoples of hoboken
>learn much of their ways in "hood life"
>ooga booga bonga muhammed. It's bongaclock. booga booga, tyme ta kill whitey MUH DICK
>grasp my own cock through my jeans in show of brotherhood
>they all slap my flacid imperial perpetrator around
>its just like decolonization
>my white is clear
>my shame will be absolved
>stop by shooting range in spanish colony
>hold Glock (the true african weapon) sideways and fire 20 rounds
>miss all of them
>I am ready
>go to rally
>"h-hello, f-fascist pig. I-i want an autograph from y-your capitalist class overlord honeky"
>gives me the eye
>heart stops
>he knows
>"yea, sure kid"
>if I was black I'd be dead right now
>another privilege
>soon the sin will be absolved
>call forth all the strength of the african kings killed by colonialist white gutter whore paratsite fuck EURO{EANS SHIT DIE WHITEY FUA HG ALLAHUACKBAR
>fascist smacks me
>PTSD sets in
>kristallnacht
>NOT NOW, NOT MY SECRET SHAME
>"OOOOOOOOOOOOOY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY"
>they exposed my little mutilated weewee curly fro pubes and all
>arrested
>african brothers in cell comfort me with De-privleging and reverse colonizing my anus
>my mind is clear
>call me mum

it's well know that brit leftists must be leashed outside their island, they are dangerous subhumans.

Maybe if the media wasn't constanly trying to make people think Trump is (LITERALLY) Hitler this wouldn't have happened.

Brexit Nao!

>Some bong tool tries to steal a gun from a cop, thinking they come off as easily as a bobby's fiddlybop noggincap

kek

>the nose knows

Can you imagine if this happened to Hilldog or Hernie? It would be nonstop gun control bullshit. "OH MY GOD WHY DO COPS HAVE GUNS THEY DON'T KEEP US SAFE THEY MAKE US MORE DANGEROUS!!!!"

>MUMMYS GONNA FREAK

I wonder how upset hes going to be when he realizes there are no good boy points in prison

It's intentionally hard for stupid people, anyone with a brain can pull a gun out of a retention holster on another person's waist.

The Atlantic wall just got 10 ft higher.

How fucking dumb is this kid?

gg retard way to ruin the rest of your life for nothing

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-assassination-attempt-las-vegas-us-election-2016-a7092321.html

This is why the West is doomed. Europeans have thrown in group preferences to the wayside.

Remember, the greatest proponents of white genocide are other whites.

How was this dude cruising all around America in a BMW? Where did he get his funds?

Really makes you think.

He just wanted to satisfy his natural urges to be an ornament for mandingo cock.

Fucking English.

>Sandford appeared to be competent and hadn't been diagnosed with a mental illness, but that he has autism
>autism

Ban autism, now.

There's no reason why we can't enact a common sense autism ban. No civilian needs military-style assault autism.

>trump was right about illegals being dangerous

Anyone have the screengrab of the dumb british woman in a coffee shop in the US saying she could grab the gun off the cop in front of her and kill everyone in the room?
I think the dumb fuck brit this time thought he could do the same thing

>these fuckwits can go to US and live there freely
>Poles can't

the wall is now a dome

Never gonna happen.

When I was in Poland literally everyone was bitching to me about the Visa situation.

Please only nuke the immigrant shitholes, okay so a few white brits remaining die but you'd be doing us a favour.

If anything, it shows euros can vacation here in california, go missing, and live here freely unless their found out

what football team do you think he supports?

he is an illegal immigrant, anyone can become that..just overstay your visa

Are the British afraid of their own freedom?

"I could murder everyone in this room"

Wtf? Why?! Don't do that shit lmao!

He has confirmed autism aswell.
Just the typical britbong.

Is there video of this event happening?

Holland

That nose!! Are you shire he is British?

Wish he'd have done it just so we wouldn't have to deal with this fucking le god emperor Trump cancer infesting Sup Forums anymore.

EYES

Guilty!

Punishment - Death by hanging!

America will impose martial law as the election campaign turns violent, Obama will continue as leader, but not as a president but as a dictator. Which makes neither Trump or Shillary for 2016.

BBC says he has autism.

People who gate trump confirmed for autistic.

you think we enjoy being associated with that shit toothed prick? none of us had heard of him before he got famous in your hurrdurr hellhole of a media.

According to 40k lore the God Emperor cannot be killed, I don't care about trump just a guy from /tg/

That was a tranny

Hating Trump is one thing but I don't actually get it why would he go that far. He's not even an American.

Do we know for a fact he was trying to take to gun for the specific purpose of shooting trump?
I'm not saying that's not the case but I haven't seen any hard evidence that that was his intent. Maybe he just wanted to shoot supporters. Maybe he just wanted to make a scene. Maybe he has the typical incomprehensible mind of a liberal and even he didn't know what he was trying to do.

He told the police he'd been planning the assassination for a year and didn't expect to survive the attempt.

Underrated

Tell me how stupid he is to not buy a gun himself, he probably don't even what a safety is

I'd say all that work could have gone to being a productive member of society but
>planned for a year
>couldn't even get a gun out of the holster
Something tells me he was just destined to fail no matter what he tried.

this is what i didn't get, what kind of complete retard immediately admits to their intent, i mean holy fuck

Why is lady cop crying. Why is there a girl cop to begin with. Jesus.

He was in the US, though.

Better nuke the US to take him out.

He was probably thinking about facebook likes when he said that. He wanted to become a hero to libs around the world. Whether or not he actually did anything was irrelevant.

Looks like trump already has one assassination under his belt before he's even president. Should we have some kind of betting system where we try and guess how many times a week it will happen during his time in office?

If he brought a gun he wouldn't be able to get any farther.

disgusting misogynist, how else would there be a free and equal society

You can't bring a gun into a Trump rally, so he needed one that was already in there.

>He is said to have told law enforcement officials that he had been planning the assassination for up to a year and did not expect to survive the attempt.

Also he hasn't been charge with attempted murder but rather 'an act of violence on restricted grounds'

This is the second, the other guy was lauded as a hero on CNN.

He has autism, ocd and has been living illegally in CA for over a year without a job out of a car.

Well shit it's going to get hard keeping track of these soon enough

hadn't been diagnosed with a mental illness, but that he has autism and previously attempted suicide. He was living out of his car, did not have a job and was in the country illegally after overstaying a visa.

So basically he already knew his life was worthless and just about over, so he wanted attention/martyrdom?

Assassination attempts won't even matter. It'll only fuel his campaign harder until he becomes President and I just want him to point out that shit. I just want him to say "You retards acted out of emotion and you're wondering why I became President?"

>mum says air rifle is weapon of mass destruction so I cant have one
Holy fuck i am dying

you're probably right

What happens if he die ? Will you do a revolution ?

so that kind of retard then

>illegal immigrant
>gun grabber
>tried to kill trump
>brit

Can't make this shit up

Will he be extradited or is this some intense felonies that he will be serving time in some supermax jail or Guantanamo?

If he dies, he'll take the country with him.

I really don't know.

Ban UcucKs, Bong war now.

>20. Notice the masochistic tendency of leftist tactics. Leftists protest by lying down in front of vehicles, they intentionally provoke police or racists to abuse them, etc. These tactics may often be effective, but many leftists use them not as a means to an end but because they PREFER masochistic tactics. Self-hatred is a leftist trait.

>What was your intention?
>Well, I attempted to murder a man
>Okay, we'll charge you with being a meanie on private property then
What the fuck?

so I assume he will get TERRORISM charges?

>A gun grabber is one who tries to grab another persons gun to use it against them

I never looked at it this directly before

it would be extremely painful

Obama will probably invite him to the white house.

you are not correct.

hm, this makes a lot of sense

Kek. No he won't. He's officially the republican nominee therefore an elected official. He'll get life.

That would never happen. We've had elections in the middle of total war. And he'd get JFK'd for being so uppity.