How long until they admit they were in the wrong here?

How long until they admit they were in the wrong here?

>1.png

I want Disney shills to leave.

When will you admit to being a bored attention seeking parasite, 'user'?

>that pic
ENGLISH ONLY

Fuck off faggot
Rogue 1 sucked donkey dick.

>mike has already doubled down
>jay's twitter meltdown

never

They weren't

plebs will never learn

They're not.

Rogue One is soulless garbage with some pretty visuals. Maybe the original cut was good but this final product most certainly is not.

How long until you stop obsessively making thread after thread about how some e-celebs didn't share the same opinion as you?

The re-shoots made the movie better

They were right.

>>jay's twitter meltdown
Oh are you referring to when he made one smart ass reply to an obviously autistic Star Wars fanboy? Yeah, what an epic meltdown!

>best friend simulator disagreed with popular opinion :(

> Star Wars fags triggered their friend simulator disagrees with them

Mlp levels of autism in that community.

Any time anyone isn't hiding behind 9 layers of irony and actually communicates emotion they are "triggered" or "having a meltdown".

>star shit fags upset because reddit letter media shat on their face
lmao

fuck off and clean some brits toilet, Andrzej

Only stupid thing they did is when they cherrypicked retarded comments, and replied with shitty one-liners.

Why is everybody so obsessed with what these capeshit loving ecelebs think about the latest Disney movies?
These hacks put out a constant stream of low grade clickbait yet you eat it up willingly.

Yeah I hate when RLM puts comedy in their videos too

lol then i cant imagine how bad the first cut was

I don't think you know what clickbait is.

How were they wrong?

at at

Comedy is just the worst

>RLM
>''''''''''''comedy'''''''''''''''
You faggots have no shame, have you?

How long until Sup Forums admit they were in the wrong here?

>that language

Where the fuck is Mickey hiring his shills?

I finally admit that they were hackfrauds all along.

Most of Sup Forums hated R1 too though, it was a vocal minority of legit autists plus disney marketers

No, it's just Sup Forums being contrarian as usual. If RLM hated it, then autists here have to pretend to love it so they can bitch about RLM. They could just skip RLM all together and bitch about Rogue One because it's such a popular movie, but here we are.

>because it's such a popular BAD movie, but here we are.

Let me fix that for your real quick

Is Rouge One the new Batman V Superman in terms of fan delusion?

>it's okay when they trashed the prequels
>they can't say shit of the new movies because they become sacred cows the second they come out
Disney shills are even more pathetic than dcucks

>Disneyshills on sudoku watch
top kek, based RLM does it again

>2017
>byce fanen Lotra Jeden
Haha, co za ciota!

I thought superman fans hated bvs??

>man of steel was terribly boring, I enjoy some marvel movies, but I loved bvs

No, because BvS is pure kino. Rogue One is just a marvel flick.

Rogue One was boring. RLM did nothing wrong

>Most of Sup Forums liked R1 too though, now there is vocal minority of legit autists plus RLM drones

Ftfy

>shilling this badly

Link the meltdown. I'm amused by what anonymous twitter coward trolls consider meltdowns here.

>DUDE TFA WAS SO MUCH FUN I LOVED IT REY IS CHARISMATIC AS FUCK XD

>DUDE ROGUE ONE SUCKED IT WAS TOO DIFFERENT AND HAD TOO MANY BATTLES

I don't get these arguments

There was no meltdown. It was literally Jay making one tweet saying he doesn't care about some autist that was spamming him with Star Wars tweets.

Too bad!

Because they weren't in any sort of """wrong""" unless you live in some sort of self-serving autistic universe.

star wars fanboys are autistic and just want positive reinforcement, and anyone who doesn't like their bargain bin mass produced shite, they lash out at

This.

It really is baffling to me why the same group of anons (since I refuse to believe these threads are made by more than maybe 3 people max) can dish out criticism but hardly take it. Even this mild criticism.

Mike could have just called you all dumb faggot NEETS

>unless you live in some sort of self-serving autistic universe
So Sup Forums?

>the RLM autist is Polish with ESL
it explains so much

The film sucked, but their reasons were still shite. If I said Deuce Bigalow was bad because there wasn't a 4 hour extended edition, I'd be right to say it was bad, but my reasoning is wrong.

>trying this hard still

Yeah.

Except their reasons were pretty valid.

They are just opinions though user, you dont have to agree and make ten threads about it, or shitpost for a week. You can just move on.

The worst thing is that we're getting a Star Wars movie every year now, which means at the beginning and end of every year, there will be pathetic fucking retards making thread after thread for weeks acting butthurt about RLM's opinion on whatever the newest SW movie is.

user who liked Rogue One here, who also understands where Mike is coming from.

I understand why R1 has issues that TFA doesn't, I also understand why this is the sort of film Mike hates. I watch RLM unironically because I find their Wheel of the Worsts pretty funny and I enjoy thr dynamic between all the friends. Sometimes I agree with them, sometimes I don't. But I don't let their videos inform my opinions, you, you faggots who keep making this same thread over and over are overly sensitive to the point of needing a good reflection.

Rogue One really does have poorly constructed characters with little to no background and a shit atmosphere that only carries the film to the end due to the franchise itself and not anything internal. I enjoyed it for what it was. At first I thought it was better than TFA, honestly though I think it is more entertaining but not necessarily a better made film.

It does have some of the best visuals and action since the OT. But a movie needs characters...besides the robot, everyone was pretty bland. I made a thread on release night that it was a great as Jedi, I'll stick by that. But under the parameters I mentioned.

Which is why we should ban this kind of discussion, why do people care what a bunch of internet celebrities think?

>ban film discussion
>on television and film

>Internet celebrities
>Revelvant for film discussion

>people stop giving a shit about rlm
>r1 review eagerly anticipate it
>rlm decides to milk it

you're all fags. rlm knows r1 was better.

They are popular, like it or not, and are talking about a movie. Please tell me which board youtube personalities are supposed to go on...as its been a fucking debate for years.

If RLM do a show, its a show and belongs here.
>inb4 you sperg out

Most people are shitting on them for liking TFA but disliking RO

It's hypocritical

They gave their reasons for liking TFA and their reasons for dissliking R1. The only people who are saying they're being hypocritical are the autistic faggots that think RLM should hate TFA for their own personal reasons and not for the reasons RLM gave.

>grrrr RLM liked the characters in TFA but I personally didn't so that makes them hypocrites
Why is this board populated by fucking idiots?

Stop putting words in my mouth you defensive tranny cunt

No its not...they are two different films.

Both have the same problems

Rogue One is dogshit and if you disagree you're a fucking moron

They dont tho, you faggots keep pretending they do just to make your dumb argument that you personally agree with stick.

Both had Mary Sue shit tier protagonists and terrible try hard stories

That is literally your argument though.

MELTDOWN
INTERNET DRAMA
HOW CAN ANYONE RECOVER FROM THIS

Lol I can explain to you how these two films had different problems. Are you going to listen or just shitpost? Jyn is not a mary sue.

>Jay: I liked this movie
>Mike: I don't like this movie
>Jay: Yeah it was bad

WTF I LOVE CHRIS STUCKMAN NOW

Go to bed, Mike Carolla

Not really

I thought the force awakens was bad for member berries but rogue one was legit riding the member berry train

>DUDE MEMBER AT ATS? OH SHIT HERES ONE NOW WITH SOME GIANT ASS MUSIC SCORE WHILE WE SHOW IT
>HAHAHA I GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS ;)
>DUDE RED LEADER STANDING BY *hits blunt*
>OH SHIT DUDE LOOKS ITS C3PO AND R2D2 MEMBER THOSE GUYS?
>HAHAHA DID YOU SEE THE EPIC PUN DARTH VADER MADE? OH MAN THAT WAS OFF THE CHIZZLE!

Yeah but the member train seemed to work for R1 more

Calling it now, in one of the next episode movies one imperial general will suggest making another death star and someone will make a quip like "hahhaha ya right dude, we already tried that 3 times"

>member berries
Oh fucking kill yourself

t. Mike Carolla

>Mike Stoklasa is of Polish descent
>OP is Polish

What could that mean?

Sorry my basis on if a film is good or not is based entirely upon "oh dude I remember that from the old movies haha" like yours is, user.

Nothing.

Member berries might be a stupid south park meme but they summed up the problem with reboots quite well. Star Wars has turned into "DUDE IM SUCHA NERD" these days its a fucking joke, disney could make the next movie a compilation of quotes and scenes from the old movies and the critics and fans would eat it up.

Just call it nostalgia rather than using a lame South Park joke.

I'm happy to see RLM stick to their guns while talking about the new star wars movies. Rogue One is a forgettable movie and in another 10 years nobody on earth will give a shit or even remember it.

Bvs is trash

R1 is a real movie.

the only thing they were wrong about is the original trilogy being good

Bvs may be trash but you have some call calling a two hour trip down memory lane a "real" movie.

>you have some call

nerds are hysterical

rlm did nothing wrong

if nothing else they have to admit tfa was mediocre as well and their first review was influenced by their enthusiasm

was supposed to say gall

After about 5 more damage control videos.

I thought Rogue one was bad for member berries but The Force Awakes was legit riding the member berry train

>DUDE REMEMBER AT-ATS! OH SHIT, REY'S LIVING IN ONE
>HAHAHA I GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS
>DUDE REMEMBER LUKE'S LIGHTSABER?
>OH SHIT IT'S C3PO AND R2D2 MEMEBER THOSE GUYS?
>HAHA DID YOU SEE THE EPIC PUN HAN SOLO MADE? OH MAN THAT WAS OFF THE CHIZZLE

Totally different

>KEK TWO VIDEOS??? SUCH DAMAGE CONTROL FOR THESE HACKS! HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER???
Fuck off, your opinion is trash

>Two videos explaining what they've already explained in their Rogue One review because they just can't handle that people have different opinions

Totally not damage control

>TFA wasn't bad guys
>shows how much money it made as evidence.

gotto say this really made my noodle quiver.