What did Soros mean by this?

The jews are at it again bbc.com/news/business-36582026

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>legendary investor
Is this their wording for hyper kike

i am greek

Pretty much everything Soros says, the opposite is true.

Therefore Brexit is a good thing.

He means he already had one lovely young mother murdered to make sure you tow the line, and if you keep insisting on defying his orders, much worse is on the way.

burn in hell hyperkike

Brexit wins he's going to smash Britain's economy again.

>Warning of threat to pound and jobs
>By man who literally shorted the pound, gaining billions and destroying our economy
What a fucking lark.

>LEGENDARY INVESTOR

what would he drop when killed?

Now we have ironclad proof that Brexit is good for Britain and the people.

I have a weird sense of respect for Soros. He plays his cards openly while the other globalists manipulate us.

If they leave he'll ruin their economy and make a money off it obviously

2 linen and 18 copper

fpbp

>In 1992, Mr Soros used his Quantum Fund investment vehicle to bet successfully that sterling was overvalued against the Deutsche Mark, forcing then-Prime Minister John Major to pull the pound out of the European Exchange Rate Mechanism.

it's funny that they can leave shit like this in the article and still act like he cares what happens to the UK

>the man who broke the bank of England is now concerned about the jobs and well being of the British
This guy is the politically correct version of Blofeld, pure fucking evil.

fuck that guy. how come billionaires get a soapbox on political issues? he's just a lucky old jew that made a fortune shorting britain, and now he's giving britain advice like he has their best interest in mind.

At least we know his financial position on this issue. I hope brexit passes and he gets margin called so hard that the only asset he has left is the fat on his old bones. Rev up those ovens, because I would buy Soros Soap for $1000 per bar.

I am sure he has the best interests of Britain at heart. What a great humanitarian!!!

a lot of this.

if anything bad happens, we already know its this kikes fault. spread the knowledge far and wide.

Is it possible to not hate Soros?

Is he threatening to devalue their currency again if they leave?
I didn't give a fuck before now, suddenly a wild Brexit supporter appears

youtube.com/watch?v=cOy6hqzfsAs

Thanks based Soros.

Left wingers love Soros

NO SORROW FOR SOROS

Jacob Rothschild looks like a bad ass super-villain.

Cameron's endorsement of this piece of shit should be the final nail in Remain's coffin.

If Brits are dumb enough to follow what Soros says, you deserve what you get.

Nexit and Czexit when?

Kek

leftypol is just one giant Poe's law echo chamber

>nexit
Sadly absolutely never
Our overlords would never let us go

>Guy literally bankrupts the country for profit
>Warns them now about the threat of losing pounds and jobs like he actually cares

And nobody of note will call this out.

beware the OMEGA MERCHANT

the dutch just follow the bigger thing
always did, always will

oyyy veyyy it's for the goys!

This would mean either Germany or France has to leave
We are jews so we will always do where the most money is

Exactly, can we please get an ultra-rich right wing guy to call out this shit.

Soros built his fortune by fucking over the British. I doubt they will listen to him now.

Dutchman living in cuckmany here. Give it a couple of years.

You have no idea how fast things are moving politically in our country. I can't believe how red pilled the Netherlands already is compared to the EUSSR heartland where I'm living now...

While the people may want it we can literally not afford a short break in trade with germany

That isn't Soros on the right, It's Rockefeller.

We will adapt, we always have. Once we're free of the EU prison we can trade with the rest of the world again.

Because don't forget, the EU is literally a prison, trade wise.

This sealed the deal for me.

I'm now #remaindamaged

That is sadly true, I can however tell you Germany is beyond saving at this point sadly. Netherlands needs a Nexit if it is to survive.

Come now, what kind of attitude is that?

Germany emerged from WWII and the Cold War into resounding economic success. Surely things aren't entirely hopeless now.

When both world wars ended Germany was still inhabited by germans

bring out your inner nazi! you assholes caused 2 world wars that left billions dead. you can do it a third time.

Can this worn out old kike just fucking drop dead already

(((One post by this ID)))

You should read it as (((Legendary))) George Soros Lv.100

Soros pls stob...

He probably has a million different organs in various freezers along with the best doctors and healthcare in the world.. This man is not gonna die any time soon.

>Mongolian rape babies

>German

That the Jews want EU to continue.

Reported for invoking racist dubs!
Lay down your spoons and await your reeducation officers.

He's the one behind Jo Cocks assasination.

OY VEY GOYUM. IF YOU LEAVE THE EU YOU WILL BE RACIST BIGOTS WHO DON'T WANT THEIR WOMEN CULTURALLY ENRICHED BY SANDNIGGER SPERM!
HOW CAN YOU BE SO MEAN TO THESE BACKWARDS SAVAGES WHO JUST WANT TO RAPE AND PILLAGE YOUR COUNTRY?

That was a fun day.

Fucking psychopath.
Sad thing that he's only 85. He has at least 15 more years of destruction and baby blood drinking ahead of him.

Soros is like Madara Uchiha from Naruto, the legitimate final boss who only rose to power because he outlived the people who were against him culturally during his prime. A demon from the past, here to corrupt the world given to the children of his enemies.

Deportation isn't inhumane, and certainly within the realm of possibility if the right people come into power.