>mfw in the land of the freedom politics is reduced to Demofats and Republifats

>pro bull riding
>americans

College football is the only sport for true Americans

>Amateur sports

>being an authority on sports
>being a weeb

Select uno

just confirms that sweaty mandrama is indeed gay as fuck.

>a bunch of normie libtards think the UFC is the only MMA promotion

GODDAMMIT REEEEEE

>Watching Amateur sports
>posting on a weeb site

>full time bull riders
>the barren wasteland of america

I watch the LPGA Tour and I vote in American elections.

Did a bull like rape you or something?

>tfw alt-right MLS fan
>hate other sports

I've been to 2 pro bull riding shows

AMA

1. Soccer is for semen slurpers
2. So is natsoc
Go back to your containment board, aspie

am I missing it or did they seriously put WNBA on this chart but not the NBA

0/10

soccerfags lol

u dumb

do they ride random bulls or do they bring their own? is there a possibility to create a bond between man and bull?

nba in bottom left square

Bull's and Riders are randomly paired up. Sometimes, the bull's are incredibly shy/pissy and won't come out of their cage, so the Bull handlers and Rodeo clowns (Yes, there are actual clowns) whip and hit the bulls to get them pissed off enough to run out.

Also, the entire arena always smells like shit do to the bull's shitting nervously and because manure is blended into the dirt.

>It's an American obsessed with making everything about DemocRats vs Republicants episode again

on what kind of track do they race them?

it's not a track and it's not a race. It's always played in a giant barn, normally the types of barns that Equestrian competitions are held in. Bulls, with riders holding on for dear life, get released one at a time. The Rider's goal is to stay on the bull as long as possible. 8 seconds is normally the golden standard. Once the rider falls off, he runs away from the Bull and the Rodeo clown comes in to lure the bull back into its cage. A quick intermission happens, and then the next bull is released. They do this for about 2-3 hours, but the times vary because sometimes the bulls don't want to get up in their cages. The rider who stayed on a bull the longest, wins.

Also, both times I went, they sang the National anthem and god bless america back-to-back and everyone in the crowd sang along and clapped at the end. I shit you not, I saw a couple women crying during this. Then, one of the organizers spends 20 minutes talking about how it's important to support the troops and references 9/11 heavily.

seems very american, are these guys millionaires?

The Bull owners and organizers are, but most of the Riders come from small, agriculture based, communities. They grew up as farm hands, and are trying to make some cash on the side to support their family. Only the very top leagues make top dollar.

Injuries are very common, so a lot of riders have a short shelf life. I watched one Rider get thrown off and then get trampled by a bull and then stabbed by one of the bull's horns. I watched another rider break his arm severely getting thrown from his bull. It's very reminiscent of Roman gladiator shows in a way.

That it's american and I don't give a fuck

>Driving a car is a sport

>racing cars isn't a sport

You shouldn't support an MLS team. They blast gay propaganda everywhere.

How thick were the women?