George Soros admits defeat

>Billionaire investor George Soros said on Monday he saw Russia emerging as a global power as the European Union collapses, in much the same way as the EU flourished when the Soviet Union started falling.
>Soros added that he felt "more than ever" that the EU's destiny hinged on Ukraine's future, speaking in London at an event hosted by the Open Russia, a Russian opposition movement founded by Kremlin critic Mikhail Khodorkovsky.

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0Z629H

Soros is pure evil.

hes trying to get us overconfident!

That motherfucker. That nazi motherfucker. A fucking Jewish Nazi. The worst kind of Nazi.

If you are a real Nazi, then he is your g-d

Just shows what a shill he is Russia is a natural resource based economy and at the moment they are fucked cus oil is cheap.

Why doesn't Russia heavily invest in Siberia? Hell there's tons of rare minerals and precious materials to be extracted.
Imagine a unified, uncucked Europe collaborating with Russia and a huge ultra high speed railway crossing from Europe to Asia

>everybody I dislike is a Nazi, even a jew.

Ukrainians were so batshit anti Russian that the Nazis thought they were too crazy to work with, and once they had served their purpose, crushed them. If Hillary gets it, fuck, its all on

What about Illinois Nazis?

Can they put hits out on entire countries?

What is the fucking King Of All Jews plotting now? Never take anything this son of a bitch says at face value.

Soros literally worked for the Nazis

>soros shaved shekels off when he was able like a good little jew

calling soros a nazi is like saying bibi isn't jewish

No dude, he literally pointed out other Jews to the Nazis when they came to his village.

I thought he just repossessed their goods from the Nazis and felt like he was a literal g-d.

I'm not a global policy strategist or something but I believe it has to do with price manipulation. If you have a lot of a finite resource, one of the best things you can do is just keep it and wait until people wanr it really bad. Russia could recover and sell all their minerals/fuel, but that would crash the value through the floor and now they just sold all their shit, for less than it could have been worth, and are basically fucked.

I know on the face of it seems depressing that we can't all work together and build spaceships or whatever but this is just the natural state of humanity, and attempts to circumvent natural market forces have been made throughout history with rather inauspicious results

are you trying to tell me that jews don't hate other jews, especially when it benefits them?

We all know that soros is a muppet and strawman of a large three letters agency without own capital gatsby-style, right?

The only thing worse than being a Jew is being a traitor to your own kind. And this guy is both.

> teuton thinks Jews aren't good with money

muh 6 gorrilion, folks

>huge ultra high speed railway crossing from Europe to Asia
They already made estimates and the cost of that is into trillions of $.

Do you know Chinas plan of "One Belt, One Road"? Well they plan exactly that, but do you know by which year? By 2100.

other way around dude

Hm. There is an investor, who made money just through shady transactions close to currency and states, he promotes the agenda of the united states and is closely related to the east coast elites. He shows no skill or knowledge in every interview regarding economics he ever made and his funds are closely connected to projects of the deepstate. But everything is normal, nothing shady here.

Fuck off favela rat and go take care of you microcephalic children. The first world is having a discussion here.

>ukraine

no such thing