Donald trump assasination atemt

tried to grab a gun from a cop :)

dailycaller.com/2016/06/20/19-year-old-man-arrested-trying-to-assassinate-trump-at-las-vegas-rally/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3651241/Authorities-Man-Vegas-rally-said-wanted-kill-Trump.html
twitter.com/PupSocial
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=pup play
youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are Hillary supporters so violent?

Insecurity, immaturity, angst.

Essentially people who are adults who are still mentally minors.

Same goes for Bernie supporters.

scum attracts scum i guess.

>mentally*

I meant emotionally

>tried to take a cops gun
Oh he got the FUCK best out of him I bet.

No shit. He's gonna remember this

dailyfail article, read the fucking comments, it's golden!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3651241/Authorities-Man-Vegas-rally-said-wanted-kill-Trump.html

same goes for all leftists, you mean.

>man
looks like a fairly tall child to me.

>trying to grab a gun from metro
lol

lucky he didn't get shot himself

Reminds me of that bilboard forehead chick that tweeted or facebooked how she could take some cop's gun at a starbucks.

Too bad the dumb bitch didn't try.

I bet this guy didn't even get his hand on it.

> People think it's easy to pull a gun out of a retention holster

>British national
wew lad

>Sandford said he spent the day before the kill attempt at Las Vegas gun range learning how to shoot.
now we know who he took lessons from

I wish that bitch had tried it and got beaten to a bloody pulp. Stupid smug cunt.

Brit nogunz faggot shot all of 20 rounds with a Glock in his preparation.

Wow, liberals really are this fucking stupid.

>After 20 rounds of practice, I will shoot straight and true as an Navy SEAL
>This cop looks like a good mark
>Though I wish I wasn't such a scrawny little pussy
>I will now Jason Bourne the shit out of the gun in this cop's holster and then double tapped Trump in the face
>Oh shit, that didn't go as expected

Do you think he's going to enjoy being served bangers and mash in the prison showers?

Was just reading about this on the BBC news site an hour ago. Apparently the guy was autistic (no surprise there), unemployed, living out of a car, and in the US illegaly (expired visa). He'd been planning to take out the trumpalump for a whole year, but had only recently plucked up the courage to actually do it.

The really interesting thing is why he chose to go for that particular gun - the cop's retention holster was allegedly "open" (I've never actually seen a retention holster and I don't really know how they work, no idea if it's possible to leave them "unlocked" or whatever). He thought it was going to be his best oppertunity to get a gun in his hand whilst being within shooting distance of trump, so he went for it, fully expecting to be killed after firing only 1 or 2 rounds.

It's possible, but looking at the cop it seems like he just isn't using a safariland with the thumb strap, looks like a spring release instead.

Good fucking god what an idiot.

It's a shame this fucktard still has the chance to reproduce.

Poor dumb bastard.
I blame the media and their irresponsible incitement of round the clock "Trump is Hitler".

Can brits even get their cock hard anymore?

He'll get tuned up real good in prison. I don't think he'll be even remotely interested in sex after half of Nevada state feeds him semen surprise.

Only in...uh....non-traditional manners.

> skinny little slimey limey
> American prison
> Aryan Brotherhood probably fucking loves Trump

Oh, yeah. There's going to be breeding all right. This time next year, that dude's farts are going to sound like somebody fogging a mirror.

Not without a wangdoodling license from HM government in one hand and a Quran in the other.

>that pic
What? I know furries are weird but... what... is this like furries meet latex and BDSM?

Rule Britania. In the gutters and dregs.

Cop probably didn't have the same style retention holster as you see in the britbonger Tumblr post up above.

My issue holster has a thumb release, I guess if you didn't know you would assume the gun just slides out.

1. Buckle the fuck up
2. Google: Hardcore Pet Play
3. Brace for impact

Not up to date with modern British culture? Check out the new hip British social media, Pupsocial! Here's a link to their social media page:

twitter.com/PupSocial

Woof!

They need licenses in order to legally obtain erections. Each license is granted a maximum of 3 times each year and only after both attending basic and advanced courses of Feminism, Islam, and evil white western imperialism.

Muslims and everyone that is not white are automatically exempted from this requirement in order to repay the poor oppressed minorities for all of those years of British Imperialism.

>bu..but they said that the sun would never set upon the British Empire!

It's true. But what they failed to mention is who would be in charge of the British Empire after a few generations.

Do you hate people?
now you will
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=pup play

He was a Brit Bong and supposedly spent a year planning the assassination in which his plan was to snatch an officer's gun out of its holster then shoot Trump.

He rented a Glock the day before and fired 20 rounds because he thought that he should try shooting a gun once first.

Seriously dude planned for a fucking year and "steal a cop's gun" out of a fucking retention holster was the best he could come up with.

>It's true. But what they failed to mention is who would be in charge of the British Empire after a few generations.

Inshallah.

It's kinda sad to see them fall so far.

Yesssss.....

Feel Sssssory for usssss...

Put down your guard...

I wanna buy a head harness gag like pic related. Imagine squirming around and having some hot girl or guy laugh at you while you beg to be let out.

>Mosley
>not based

badass movie

>He was only partially weapons trained

name?

Zulu

...Have I been living under a rock or something? Tell me anons! How do I go back to living under said rock?

>CARRYING A GUN IS STUPID, THEYLL JUST TAKE IT FROM YOU AND SHOOT YOU WITH IT
he actually believed their lies.

Have we raided her yet?

Thanks. I would post boobs, but this is a work-safe board so have a rare pepe instead.

>fires a mag from a glock once in his life
>feels ready

0/10, see oswald and booth after class

you don't.
we officially live in a reality that is weirder than fiction or satire

I think time spent on how to disable Safrailand or Serpa type retention holsters would be better idea. Reminded me of that English looking tranny bitch who took a pic of a NYPD standing in line, said she's only 'partially weapons trained' and she could disarm him no issues.

I've seen liberals commenting on this story, saying he should be released to try again.

Same sort of people who condemn gun violence and have candlelight vigils after mass shootings.

Fucking spastic hypocrites.

yup but good luck pointing out the hypocrisy

There is no escape from this horror user.

oh I'm sure she got plenty of shit already, I just googled "partially weapons trained" and there were dozens of results

I'm not even American and Liberals in your country make me mad as fuck.

If I was American, I'd vote for Trump purely out of spite.

Never took any heat as far as I know.
but Sup Forums doesn't raid anymore.

>I'd vote for Trump purely out of spite.
my nigga

>I'd vote for Trump purely out of spite
You have the heart of an American, cause spite is why I'm voting for him

That, disturbingly, is a she

She's what happens when you're an ultra liberal single mom at 18 who thinks she can write.

>California
Fuck that state. Jesus fuck if he had actually managed to shoot someone liberals here in Vegas would clamor for tougher gun laws regardless of what actually happened. I'm surprised Metro didn't "accidentally," shoot the fucker.

I'm not sure if pic related was what the cop was using, but most high retention holster have a specific movement to draw.
1. Press the hood DOWN, then FORWARD to rotate it out of the way.
2. Rotate pistol to disengage internal holster clamp thing.
3. Extract gun at a specific angle.

Shit's complicated and cops need to practice to do it fast and under duress. Some autistic noguns won't be able to figure it out with a cop literally elbowing him in the face.

I'd say thats how he's getting at least half of his votes.

Liberals really are their own worst enemy

She's so proud of that forehead. Goddam she is a disturbing looking bitch. -1/10 wouldn't even mercy kill

>British national
>In the US illegally
>Went to gun range the day before to learn how to use a gun

Holy fuck you can't make this shit up

Yup. That's the thing people don't seem to realize. Trump isn't winning because people actually like him. He's winning because people are mad, and he's the only outlet for that anger. And when the Left resorts to smugly ridiculing everyone they disagree with, all it does is drive more people to Trump.

And the most infuriating thing about it is that the people causing it refuse to accept that they're playing a big part in creating this disaster. Hell, for all the respect I have for Sanders (I disagree with his policies, but when his response to criticism for not toeing the party line is "I vote for my constituents, not the party," I can respect that), his supporters are quite possibly some of the most toxic political activists I've seen.

It's the same thing that's creating so much support for the Far Right in Europe - ridiculing and downplaying the concerns of the opposition only ends up creating more support for them.

I'm surprised it took this long

kek

that is absolutely the biggest factor for me voting for him call this fall. I don't think he's near as far right as he is letting on, but the more the leftist hate him and freak out the more I like the bastard.

Holy shit, this faggot is going to be in Carson doing the Prison Rodeo for a long time.

this desu. also to hell w/Hilary

And things like this really dont fucking help

youtube.com/watch?v=MfrRzW-Yqog

Can we all just appreciate the dislike ratio on this video though?

>partially weapons trained
>pic related

>Attempting to pull a NY cop's gun out of his holster, likely while shrieking and blubbering like a good feminist ultra-bi-neo-xen-towel-queer
I would like to see the security footage of that beat down.

fuck!

Uninstall Sup Forums.

Lmao, you really think Jerome and his friends will care about some guy trying to kill Trump? If anything he'll be a hero there.

i think this is funny cause i kinda hope my morning coffee turns into a gun fight

No, but he's soft, weak, and probably autistic.

I'd bet money that he gets put in administrative segregation to keep him from getting killed.

>thinking Jerome and his friends give a shit about what he did
>thinking Jerome and his friends are thinking about anything other than his supple untouched boipucci.

Yup. I've been saying it from the start - the solution to stopping Trump is by just ignoring him. He feeds on hate and controversy, and by straddling that line of "mostly an asshole but sometimes right" the outrage he causes inevitably ends up alienating alienating people from the Left, because they almost always take a heavy-handed approach of
>if you agree with anything Trump says you're literally hitler

Like holy shit, I don't get why people don't understand this. He's managed to run his entire campaign with surprisingly little spending because he pretty much gets free media coverage. Because every time he says something stupid, it dominates the airwaves, and, thanks to the toxic way that everyone reacts to him, he gets more support.

Are those martini henrys?

Shouldn't they get some sort of camo hijab or something?

It's cos these fools let their feelings run them. So when they're offended, rather than try and make a sensible retort, they have to go balls out crazy to express how much its hurt their little feelings.

Naturally.

That makes me want one more now. Jesus.

I'l take "who are the Aryan Brotherhood" for 1,000 Alex

And then "Supple, fresh boi pussy that can't fight back for everyone" for 2,000.

>Pony play
I close captioned the entire first season of Playboy Undercover. Half of each episode was cool or funny shit like looners, or really poorly made giantess fetish movies, or Orpheus Black shooting fucking fire at people.

And the other half was almost always weird ass shit. And of all of that, pony play was the fucking weirdest.

Hey we do it too. Look at all the rage threads we always have.

And hell, depending on what you consider "we" to be, you've got the anti-SJW crowd that loves to circlejerk over what amounts to the physical manifestation of strawmen, drawing undue attention to isolated groups of crazies.

I have to say, it's really entertaining though. I'll never understand the obsession with being mad, but it's always fun to watch people get irrationally angry over things. It's like they don't understand that the opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference.

That's what I've loved about Trump's campaign. I don't even bother to listen to anything he says, and the few times I've tried to sit through one of his speeches I can't stand it. But the irrational buttblasting about Trump that comes damn near every single day is so much fun to watch.

And just think - if he gets elected, we'll have another 4-8 years of irrational anger to savor.

>but Hilary wants to admit thousands of muslims who could be cared for much more easily and less expensively overseas
>but Hilary wants to start enacting arbitrary bans and restrictions on your inalienable rights because "they are subject to regulation"
>but the Clinton foundation has taken millions of dollars of Saudi donations
>but Hilary never accepted the possibility of equal rights for homosexuals until about 2013, conveniently right as public opinion tipped into the majority across the nation

It would be amazing if he actually gets elected and is the best president America has had in decades.

Leftists would probably commit mass suicide in their safe spaces.

What would've happened in the unlikely event that he would've succeeded?
Would Ted Cruz become the nominee then?

That would be amazing, though I'm not holding my breath for it.

Really I'm hoping that the belligerence of Congress will just hold out to prevent anything major from being done, regardless of who wins. I know for sure that it'll happen with Hillary, but I don't know how Congress would react to President Trump. The Republicans *might* take his side on things, and the Dems seem pretty bad at obstructionism. Plus, Trump has an odd mix of authoritarian and libertarian views, so a compliant Congress might see a bunch of 1st Amendment-restricting laws passed through.

My real concern though is Supreme Court justices. Hillary will in all likelihood stack the Supreme Court with liberals, and Trump, while a wildcard, is our only hope for keeping the Supreme Court balanced.

Really it all depends on how he decides to do things. He's definitely a hell of a lot smarter than people make him out to be (just look at how well he played the election process), but he seems to have some vindictive tendencies that could come to be very, very dangerous.

A huge clusterfuck.

At least that's what happened in the 1968 Primaries after RFK got shot.

>vindictive tendencies
I'm fine with that. Better than that pussy apologist Obongo.

>19 yo man