Americans, how do you accept this?

These people are out in public. I thought the US had strict public decency laws. Also, is people of wal-mart just a isolated thing, are people everywhere walking around looking like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

peopleofwalmart.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zNsUTWsOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i am greek.

Wal-mart tends to bring the lowest dregs of society out to it. I've gone a few times but I generally avoid it for a Meijer or a Kroger if I'm grocery shopping.

Walmart? That pic was taken in the inner sanctum of the White House

Seriously, we have yellow trash, but even they are not as bad as American White trash it seems. That website has so many dirty people, seems like worse than Brazil.

Walmart is a place where the lowest of classes go. Really, whenever you step foot in there, you feel worse as a human being because of how utterly disgusting it is.

They just have cheap ammo so it's a must every now and then..

WE GOWTA BAH NYUU FISHIN POWLS!

WTF are those?

That's literally what all americans look like. They do like to pretend it's only walmart though, but that's kind of like when Japanese claim that a majority of them condemn the Nanking massacre, we all know it's a lie. Even if you go to GNC or health foods stores that's what they will look like. Americans are naturally obese. It lies in their nature, because they are all lazy and useless after 3 generations in a country that is a constant assault on both their mental and physical discipline.

You must be correct. These pics are only from the last 30days!! And there are thousands of pages..

Wal-Mart is unfortunately jam-packed with all sorts of addicts, fatties, and general creepers. Worked there for a year. After a 400 lb woman pissed herself in an electric chair, and blamed it on Wal-Mart for not having easier access to toilets for handicapped people (which there were) and being told to clean it up, I gave my lead my badge and my shirt and walked out. Never looked back.

tl;dr Don't touch anything in Wal-Mart.

Not just fat, do these people have any manners, or sense of shame?
Explain yourselves!

Where are you even getting these images from?

It's hard to put a percentile on it my man. I'm just saying that they have a very dedicated group of shoppers that belong the the lowest of classes.

I'm sure you could figure out through google how many shoppers on average frequent Walmart on an annual basis however and gather your percentiles that way.

Btw are you a nip or a foreigner in Japan?

Thanks. I know it can't be all but it must be alot of these people there.

And what will do Swedes have to fight on my man?

>ITS ONLY WALMART
>I SWEAR GUYS
>I WEIGH LESS THAN 300 POUNDS SO I'M CONSIDERED SKINNY IN THE US
try the treadmill, pablo

peopleofwalmart
.com

thousands of these pics,

Would bang ferociously

Does she have access to a mirror.

peopleofwalmart.com/

>try the treadmill, pablo

Sure, right after your wife fucks another immigrant

I don't know. How do you accept this?

I'm a hafu. I don't hate Americans, I am just still shocked after finding that site. I thought it was meme. Thanks for the info. In Japan There are trashy people at the supermarket but only a few and there body is not exposed. I have never seen that.

They are and it doesn't make it any less revolting to the general public.

This

Also every, yes every single Walmart has had someone defecate themselves, be it in the actual store or in the Walmart bathroom.

I had to work at one and went to use the front bathroom because the back one was broken. Someone shat all over the stall, and he was in there like he just got shot in the stomach, groaning and moaning like he fucked up his life.

The TV's all controlled by (((Koreans))) that is why they put that stupid stuff on there.Most people ignore it. That tv show pic is almost 20 years old too.

Nigger, I have been to walmart a thousand times, and I have never seen one of these amazing "people of walmart" walking disasters.

These people exist, but you go days and days and days, and most days you only see normal people. And a lot of members of ISIS.

there are, people watching is practically a sport in this country
>IT'S ONLY A FEW REFUGEES
>I SWEAR GUYS
>MY UNEXPLAINED BROWN BABY DOESN'T MAKE ME A KEK LIKE THE REST OF EU

Walmart at 3 am is a hilarious adventure.

>I'm a hafu

Half what and nip?

Yeah... I understand. Really the United States has a lot to be ashamed of unfortunately. I absolutely despise most of our cultural exports and hate the fact that we are a war mongering empire hell bent on protecting our rule at the expense of innocent, albeit naive, soldiers lives.

But I will continue to be a patriot because I fundamentally believe in the the founding principles of this nation, and believe they are the greatest principles any nation has ever been founded upon in the history of humankind. This is why I would die to defend my nation, warts and all.

Anyways, I've been to Japan. It's a lovely place and I admire many aspects of it. Cheers to you.

Nice try. Swedes don't get married, and interracial relationships are much less common in Sweden than in the US since we don't have a cuck fetish like America does.

You just have a fetish for displacing your ethnic group within your own country as fast as humanly possible.

Good riddance.

Hahaha, look who's talking.

Father was from Spain. Yeah, I do envy Americans. Seems like a free place, do whatever you want. But I do like disipline to. Well, no matter where you are it all goes to shit eventually, i guess. Thanks and cheers to you too. Usually Americans tell me to fuck off on here.

They are disenfranchised white people who are kept down by racially discriminative american rules in the name of positive action.
And they are shamed by the sheltered and assisted classes for ending up like this.
Don't play that game.

Interesting, so being a slob, is like being a drunk or a junkie.Life is tough so it is excusable? Is that what you mean?

Yes. As long as they don't bother others, yes.

theyre entertainment

Bruh if at all possible go at 9am on a Saturday for your ammo. Usually the counter is just being staffed and stocked and only the fudds are thete, prrtty much doing the same thing

One on right - would bang.

>not going to membership-based stores where real people shop
this is where you went wrong user
looking for class at a wal-mart is like looking for real food at white castle

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zNsUTWsOc

Is this fat betch sittin on the meat. I pray I would see that and have a set of brass knuckles on me. Disgusting.

All Americans are fucking fat as fuck

burgers, hahaha!

That "woman" is a spic. Every spic female I see has that same bodytype. Skinny legs, no ass, huge fridge mode gut and torso. And they all wear the tightest K-mart discount rack clothes they can because they have an attitude and think they're hot shit, so through the thin shirt material you can see every. single. roll. Just yesterday I saw a creature on the bus that could be that one's twin.

Yes, it is common, anywhere spics or niggers are. Don't let "hurr burger" stereotypes fool you. Niggers and spics are ALL fat, only some whites are fat (except the south where everyone is fat.)