In America, Spaniards are considered as non whites?

In America, Spaniards are considered as non whites?

Not just america

lots of people used to be considered non-whites here. i don't think that's the case any longer. them and italians used to be called "wops" which means "without papers" because they used to come in illegally a lot

That apostrophe triggers the fuck outof me.

It's believed widely by Donald Trump.

I am greek.

Don't you people dare put me on the same boat as niggers. Goddamn.

What did we ever do to you?

"Used to" kek

It's not that they believed actual Spaniards weren't white, it's that they used the term Spanish to mean basically any Spanish speaking person from south of the border. It's still in use today. My roommates used it and I was confused (I'm from a different part of the country) because I couldn't imagine a big Spanish crime problem in a mostly Dominican/Puerto Rican neighborhood

:^(

Most actual Spaniards I've come across are so visibly white I wouldn't give it a second thought. Even the accent is often ambiguously European at first if you don't know what to listen for.

>What did we ever do to you?
Mexico. Your people created Mexicans. That's what you did.

So they just can't tell the difference. Wew lad that's insulting

Americans have this habit of calling Latin Americans as Spanish. While i know they're really not, you're still all cut from the same disgusting cloth. You're a glorified spic

:-D c'mon....

Spaniards? no
Mexicans? yes

one is much less frequent than the other to run with gangs, get shitfaced drunk on tecate and ditch their truck every fucking night, or stand outside home depot for employment

you decide your own level of nigger

Are they considered white anywhere?

In Korea, Spaniards and Greeks are considered as whites

Only Unitedstatians Anglo Saxon Protestants are techincally "white". The rest of us are just European, Causasoids, etc. etc.

You're a fuckin idiot, they were there long before we arrived. In fact, if we hadn't colonised them, you'd now be facing non-mixed indigenous and, believe me, that would have been far worse.

Is your skin white like theirs though? I always though you guys were like chocolate milk or something, you now that diarrhea tone.

maybe it'd be easier if your ancestors didn't make a country of mongrels with the natives

Whiter than you Huehue.

>flag
>talking about shitskins
Anyway, their skin isn't white, is more like pink.

Unless you live in an exceptionally white area, pretty much any European who doesn't look or act funny is white. Even white Hues do to the point where you'd never guess Huemonkeys are a thing if you never saw one.

that sign would make me cry man

Last weekend a nigger french tourist thought I was Italian. He seemed and sounded nigger burger to me. Nigger told me that he studied a nigger master in ucla . top kek

Nobody identifies a nigger with mediterranean race but today a nigger can be identified as a burger, a brit or a french.