/cp/ - Culture Pals

I never did this before and don't have the link for the copy and paste OP don't hate on me pls edition

Why isn't there a thread as ususal?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7
pastebin.com/5kxLAHzW
youtu.be/ZnjJ2QTJChE
interpals.net/Hundeschlampe?utm_medium=pp-userthumb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't have the Pasta saved either ;__;

It's summer

Probably because there is usually just one user pushing these /cp/ threads and they are probably sleeping now. Not much comes from these threads anyway besides bitching about people feel invisible on interpals. It's all about hookups vs anything else sadly.

>don't have the link for the copy and paste OP
Learn to use the archives.

I was about to make the OP edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR THREADS TO DIE PREMATURELY? Sign up at:
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG (embed)(embed)

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension)

pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

Old Thread :

The threads will come back. Several anons are with their QTs and/or traveling

i have to learn English Language on native level until new year..

sigh.. i just cant bring it over me..

what should i doß

Talk to English speakers!

what the fuck do you think i am doing now?

>mfw all the males who message me turn out to be gay
Can't I just have a normal conversation without sexual ulterior motives? That would seem fitting for what's meant to be a penpal site

>interpals
>penpal site

dead site

That :D

we need to ask Sup Forums to code us an alternative

It would be cool to have actual penpals. Interpals just appears to be for hookups. It would be awesome to have alternatives.

Sup Forums is just going to tell you to install gentoo.

>Interpals just appears to be for hookups

why do you say that?

I have a ton of people I talk to. I've been penpals with a Russian girl for at least 2.5-3 years. I've known 2 Italian girls for 2 years now (met both of them IRL). I've been friends with a French girl since February (met IRL a few months ago), and I message with a bunch of others too. I may be meeting an Australian girl IRL this coming spring.

I never had sex with any of them. Only 1 of them I've even talked lewd with.

It's been exactly a year since I talked to my last real QT

Where was she from?

Italia

are you the lad who's QT was from Naples?

Nah, just another lad who fell for the Italian QT meme

So you're not the user from Stephens City, VA?

I thought you were him, because we had this same discussion a year ago this month, because I got cucked by an Italian too

Lul, remember when we used to be subtle about where we live? But yeah, that's me, not my exact town anyways. She lived near Naples kinda, so I guess that's where you got that from

>claims interpals isn't just for hookups
>only talks to girls
sounds more like you just don't have game son

This. But in real life.

How does this make you feel cuckpals?

I just realised something.

I have BDD. I thought I had hypertelorism which would need to be fixed with orbital box osteotomy but my craniofacial abnormalities arent that bad, a lefort should fix most of my problems.

Wish me luck. I really hope after a few years when all this is over I can get a girlfriend.

just beee urself and u will find a gf no matter how ugly u are

should i cancel my surgery?

I just want a gf.

preferences are that way for sure regardless of gender but ugly people date other ugly people all the time, the only people that seem to complain about this are fat ugly virgins that think they're far more attractive than they are with too high standards for how they actually look, and I say this as a fat ugly virgin

shut up cuck and talk about getting your surgeries

>inplying female 1s and 2s don't get laid
inaccurate

Well we just happen to find out we lived in the same area lol.

no, it's because that wasn't my objective

Skype QTs!

Yes

Use the money to learn and travel. That will make you more interesting

shall i just shave my hair off. I have constant panic attacks that i have ED from fin so I masturbate 5+ times a day.

*blesses this thread on this fine sunday*

how do I get a girlfriend?

Serious replies only please.

Talk to girls

you don't
opt for male platonic bonding

Easy, you pick the best girl out of the ones you're talking to and ask her if she wants to get more serious about your relationship.

I dont really talk to any girls. Only ones that approach me irl, which is few because I dont really leave my house and I try to avoid people.

I used to post about my experience on a hairloss websites but I was banned and all my posts were removed

Join a club, get a job. Become more social

Why are Tatar girls so much superior to their Russian counterparts?

Sometimes I just walk around town and I have girls approach me. Once someone prented to know who I was and walked up to me asking where we met. I honestly had no idea who she was and she offered me a lift home and I got her number, she texted me but I ignored her because I think she was out of my league.

I dont know how to talk to girls, I was sat on public transplant and a girl offered me some food she was eating and tried to start small talk but I just looked at my feet and kinda sperged out.

Another time someone saw me I use to know from school she said hi etc and then started crying about how her boyfriend left her. I just said "ok" and walked home.

I dont really have any hobbies besides chess.

Stop masturbating.

Cut back to once a week. It will help

If i was good looking I wouldnt have to worry about the way I looked.

I took a selfie for tinder and never spoke to anyone unless they messaged me first.

A few girls messaged me first but I didnt know what to say so I took a few days to respond per message.

If I was good looking I wouldnt have to worry about what I was saying. I could say anything. I used my photo on that photofeeler website and a girl said I was unattractive so I have major self esteem issues.

I cant wait to get my surgerys over and done with, I just want a girl friend.

>I ignored her because I think she was out of my league.

This has happened to me so many times, honestly I don't understand why sometimes girls sit literally next to me on the bus and start talking to me just like that. I am not good looking, my college is full of Chads.
I always think that cute girls just approach me and start chatting me up to make fun of me or pick on me.

I look like shit in fact. I'm autistic and socially awkward. There is literally no reason for women to approach me.

if you fuck your qt while she is sleeping is it rape?

In this situation there would already be sex happening beforehand

Cuz racemixing produces the best results

>Tfw no Russian gf

QtCrawler MEGA
pastebin.com/5kxLAHzW

Use with search function without checking online only. It will visit every age individually (all 18 year olds, 19 year olds etc) since each search can only have 500 results. Less immediate views than online only but huge amounts of views over time.

>Cute South American girl with great body
>shows pics in super short shorts
>super flirtatious and eager
>calls me 'hers' after only talking for 2 days
>'I'm a catholic, I love Jesus'

INTO THE TRASH, FUCK SAKE.

no girl will ever love me. And thats the truth.
youtu.be/ZnjJ2QTJChE

how do I message a girl.

Serious first message please.

going to message a girl on fb.

Start with "hi"

what do I tell her? I've never talked to her before and she's just asking me this out of the blue

post your profile

Fucking lel

What country is she from dubs

lie to her

Tell her it means she's special :)

she's from Tunisia

Hijabi or whore?

whore, she's actually pretty qt

Go for it then, lad.

Same here. I'm just too ugly and uninteresting, my social skills outside of the internet are also -10/10, and honestly if I met some of the qts I flirt with on regular basis, like face to face, they'd fucking ditch me for real.
I'm thinking about becoming a priest once I finish my studies, so nobody looks at me weirdly for not having, girlfriend wife or kids and stop asking me shit.

>talk to norweigan girl last week
>end up sexting with her the same day I started talking to her
>cum
>try to talk about something else the next day
>no response until today
>she wants to sext again
my fucking sides, is this what it feels like to be used?

Planning a trip to visit my qt feels pretty good.

I have an American girl like that. You just have to accept it and don't complain.

>making fun of arab betas with my qt
feels good

hmmmmmm

Happened the same thing to me with a Turkish girl a while ago.
She would only contact me every time she was feeling horny, and take ages to reply when it was normal chatting.

It was later revealed that she had a IRL bf, she was basically just using me as her bull.
Haven't talked to her for like a year or so...she had one hell of an ass, Büşra.

>Just started using Interpals
>click my way through womans profiles
>everywhere they state that they don't want sex and shit like that
What the fuck happend to the site before i registered?
Every single slut has those messages in her profile.

Country?

Also
>so many fucking chicks who are mentall ill
Is this some kind of bizarro online dating site?

tell her what it means, literally just chat and don't overthink it m8, and post a pic bc Tunisian QTs are the best.

>tfw getting ignored by JP girls

so I turned 25 today lads and I'm at the same place I was 10 years ago. literally nothing has changed

You say that like it's something bad.

m8 by the time she gets back to the PC 40 other dudes will have thirsted in her messages. Literally impossible unless you're the chaddest of chads. Adjust your goals.

>tfw no american gf to shart-in-mart together.

Czech republic. Already met her once but it was only for a few hours. Planning to spend a few days with her this time.

Jap girls are on hard mode.
There are not that many of them on Interpals, and you have to compete with hundreds of weeaboo beta orbiters on her inbox, and a few Chads with yellow fever.

Maybe you'll have better luck with JP girls on HelloTalk.

>message italian qt another user posted because he said she was friendly
>no reply
REEEEEE

it is

I dont flirt with anyone.

My summer has just been me waiting for a surgery,

and posting here and on incel forums 24/7

Surgery for what?

what kind of surgery are you going for? want to look korean or something like that?

Bimax

You should meet up with Hawaiibro

>qts are flooding me with messages on interpals and across multiple apps at the same time
>suddenly they all go silent as if they all went to sleep at once

I feel like I'm doing good but how do you step it up to the next level and get nudes?

be happy you had any qts to begin with, I end up losing any potential ones the very next day I started talking to them

Then what?

finally I managed to find a koren qt that is nice to talk with and doesnt ignore me.

"how are you"

Just had cam sex with a Brazilian ama

>qt sent a friend request
>tfw not enough male friends
does it look bad to other qts if i have lots of female friends?

>good how are you
>same
now what

Who wants to be my friend?

which one of you niggers is this
interpals.net/Hundeschlampe?utm_medium=pp-userthumb