What's he gonna give it?

What's he gonna give it?

?

im guessing 7 or 8

Full anal

If he gives it a 9 I will hate him. If he gives it a 7-8 I'll be okay. If he gives it a 6 or lower, I will watch every one of his videos from now until he dies of vegan diabetes.

How often is he contrarian to Pitchfork?

Car Seat or MGMT?

10/10 because he has shit taste

Whatever he rates it everyone loses.

he will give both mgmt and csh either a 7 or an 8.

He gave Congratz an 8, while Pitchfork gave it a something around a 6.

yes

Fantano is infinitely more legitimate than pitchfork in 2018

decent to strong 7

Probably an 8
He won't give anything that isn't mainstream hip hop anything over an 8 these days.

Pretty often actually.

>He won't give anything that isn't mainstream hip hop anything over an 8 these days.
he gave a tech death metal album a 9 like a week ago bub

Whatever Complex writes. You are deluded if you believe he still runs both his channels himself

I was at a record store a few weeks ago, picking up a few new vinyls for my collection, when suddenly I was forcefully shoved into a record shelf. My records scattered across the floor, and to my dismay and panic I remained pressed against a vinyl of My Worlds 2.0.

"You're a qt little femboy" a voice hungrily seethed at my neck. "but I HATE TRAP MUSIC!" This hairless ape threw me into another shelf, spilling several Katy Perry collector edition vinyls. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw what was either the carpet, or a very thick mustache. I screamed for help, but as the store clerk sleepily gazed up at me, the voice came close to my ear, deep and full of rage. "Let. It. Happen." I lost my motor control, and collapsed to the floor, landing on my back. The sun shone through the windows, and I was excruciatingly blinded by its reflection on this man's fruitlike dome.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I screamed in terror. "You're a pleb", came the reply, low and brooding. "A pleb of the worst kind. I saw the albums you were buying - pure trash, all of it. Can, King Crimson, Velvet Underground, even stooping so low as to even dare think about listening to David fucking Memewie. You disgust me in every way. How dare you enter my sanctum and select such musical filth!"

"What should I listen to then, man of the canteloupe?" I whimpered, writhing on the floor, looking for an escape from this hulking savage.

He scowled, his eyes shining with the determination and wrath of the gods from behind his glasses, took in a deep breath, and bellowed a word I will never, ever forget for the rest of my continued existence on this planet.

"HOOOOOOOOOOPSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN"

His deep and mighty roar shattered every window on the block and caused every record in the store to dissolve into dust. Somehow, perhaps by his own grace and mercy, I was left almost completely unscathed. My hair had disintegrated, save for my mustache; and his scream had left a plaid imprint on my clothes, but I was still alive.

"Arise, my child." he sweetly crooned to me. "You too are a melonhead now." I stood up, and he gave me some celery as a token of our kinship. With tears streaming down my face, I begged him to rate me. "I've never rated a human before, but DAMN, a 7" he said as he ascended to the heavens.

I will never forget that day.

Source for this?

>hated King Krule
>liked Brockhampton
pretty often

nice

that's not a high bar

PALM

Did you take this from his comment section

he just gave some literally who death metal album a decent 9 like three days ago

I for one would like to defend this amazing album. it's not "just another shitty synth-pop album" it's an album that pushes the boundaries of what an album can be. songs like Me and Michael and TSLAMP defy categorization, they push the boundaries of the industry's formulaic standards. one of the best examples of this is the fact that the album art is yellow! this album is a gem that just requires and open mind, and an appreciation for experimentation and a variety of genres. oh shit i forgot I was on Sup Forums for a sec

>songs like Me and Michael and TSLAMP defy categorization

ONE

SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

TWO

SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

THREE

SOMETHINGS GO TO GIVE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW