Brit/pol/ Gove PM meme magic make it happen edition

Brit/pol/ MICHAEL GOVE NEXT IN LINE FOR PM EDITION

Remaing debates: theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/02/eu-referendum-tv-debates-when-where-watch-them
>yougov.co.uk/news/2016/06/20/eu-referendum-leave-lead-two/
EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42% (-2)
Leave: 44% (+1)
(via YouGov, online / 17 - 19 Jun)

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>PETER HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME

youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>LEXIT THE MOVIE:
youtube.com/watch?v=pq72f81kkM4

>BRITAIN, THE EU AND A PROPHECY
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

>THE BATTLE FOR BRITAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=a_S6KfpqnXQ
>POLLS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbctwo
youtu.be/ruZ7vIc20X4?t=12m2s
youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3651956/Hundreds-migrants-closed-Calais-violent-rampage-tried-board-ferries-UK-police-used-tear-gas-force-back.html
twitter.com/britainelects/status/745141751732592640
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36526298
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/21/boris-johnson-and-michael-gove-are-preparing-to-lose-the-eu-refe/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36584685
youtube.com/watch?v=Du2mLuK9edk
twitter.com/britainelects/status/745212782262501376
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Farage

First for Emperor Gove

Anime

#CatsForLeave
fucking ill-gotten TV licenses pay for this shit
fuck off BBC, for good

So who's showing up for this great debate?

Remainians can't argue!

I'd fuck Jo though bruh

Nice

Daily Politics is on now.

UK: bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbctwo

International: www.filmon.com/tv/bbc-two

I was watching The Wright Stuff this morning and they were discussing if it was a narrow Leave victory whether we should just ignore the referendum.

Me. I'm gonna bring an airhorn.

Dead bitches can't say no.

Who /GivingUpOnTheBritishPeople/ if we remain here?

CRASHING THIS UNION

YES YES WELL DONE BREXIT WELL DONE BREXIT

HOWEVER

Good lad.

Quintessential Alexander.Which world would you guys rather live in?
youtu.be/ruZ7vIc20X4?t=12m2s

remember to filter mi5 posters like this trying to make us look bad.

First favorite son.

if remain at least it looks like you're government will be pretty shaken up, there's still hope

After seeing the shit being spewn all over the place, I already have. Even if leave wins, the islands inhabitants are already lost.

You don't look Australian

If we remain all the leavers should vote UKIP at the next GE just to piss the remainers off.

there will be a jury commenting on the debate?

Fuck off shill

The odds are like 3 to 1 now. REMAIN is going to win. Just face it.

You're not Australian m8.

Depends on the reaction to the announcement.

>1 post

Wtf...I love the EU now

This is proper BS

Conspiracy

ABRILLO KEDAVRA

Burgers are still number 1 until they go below 50%

Aussies lost to some Emus so they lose lots of points for that

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=60mLvBWOMb4

>>"Most British people instinctively know they are not as good as people think they are."

-John Oliver

I just woke up mate. I'm in a different timezone than you faggots are.

I might get fish and chips by the beach after voting on thurs lads and just stare out to sea for a few hours.....

Daddy pls

>imported shill

Kindly fuck off, lads

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3651956/Hundreds-migrants-closed-Calais-violent-rampage-tried-board-ferries-UK-police-used-tear-gas-force-back.html

One of the most active comment sections I've ever seen on the DM. This is good for Leave.

John 'I'll say anything to get a laugh out of exploitable Americans' Oliver.

If you actually think leave will win, then put your money where your mouth is.

This must be photoshop, there's no way any human could hold a box that heavy

>fuck the UK

Will this change anyone's mind ?

>postal vote is 2:1 in favour of leave
>thunderstorms across london on voting day
>public seem to barely give a shit about joe cocks
It's happening.

twitter.com/britainelects/status/745141751732592640 Posted it too late for people to see last thread

Basically poll of polls has gone back to 50%

I don't understand, I just did a 2000 mile journey with m9s across the UK from John O' Groats to Lands End stopping off in every major city and town and we lost count of how many leave signs there were yet we only saw 6 remain ones
How can 2000 miles show Brexit 80+% lead yet polls show its 50/50

Is Britain really this shit?

Damn...guess I'm on the #RemainTrain now

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36526298

> Would Brexit prompt London to go it alone?
>In this scenario, Prof Travers argues, new London mayor Sadiq Khan would be "well within his rights to tell the government London didn't vote for Brexit and that City Hall now viewed the government as dysfunctional".

All this talk of independence in case of Brexit is such shit. They're having their cake and eating it. If you just want to run off to Europe if the outcome doesn't go in your favour then these places shouldn't be allowed a vote in the first place.

If England votes leave overall but is slightly edged out by Wales and Scotland, will the same people put the argument forward for an independent England? Somehow I doubt it.

Brexit will happen if this post is dubs

A pro remain MP has died.

Nothing is going to change minds anymore.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/21/boris-johnson-and-michael-gove-are-preparing-to-lose-the-eu-refe/

>TFW My Grandpa was talking about how sick he is of the Pakis and Pols and told my mum to stop being such a traitor and vote leave

Im proud of the old man, If he knew how to use a computer I bet he would browse Sup Forums

Colburn, not cox.

rude, john oliver told me brits were always polite

Anyone up for a Kent meet up day after the referendum we can all cry together perhaps arrange a mass suicide?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36584685
There's nothing like people who who spend none of their time living in the UK having an opinion on what we should do

London will be the first caliphate

No my Gypsy friend . . . we banned this lot about 10 years ago.

You on the otherhand . .. .

Ruth Davidson is threatening to split the Scottish conservatives off from the uk conservatives if boris becomes party leader.

> not liking le bumbling man meme

someone please video edit nige into this

youtube.com/watch?v=Du2mLuK9edk

How will turnout affect Brexit? What's the estimated turnout at the moment? 70%?

> Several police officers were injured in the clashes and two militants from the No Borders anarchist group were reportedly arrested.
Smash the state.

I have.

I beleave anons.

Make me rich and free.

Britain has become a lot shitter lately ever since Bulgarians, Romanians, Polacks and assorted Eastern European vermin showed up and began destroying our country.

Just get Germany to carry you.

>tfw grandad used to be anti EU back in the 90s
>said the free movement of people enacted by Labour was going to kill this country
>he never lived to see just how right he was

I kindly asked you to fuck off, and called you a lad. That's as angry as us brits get.

WHO HERE /DAILYPOLITICS/

?

>Non-conservatives leaving the Tories.
Wouldn't seem so bad for the real conservatives in it.

How many pounds did you put in?

Anyone else noticed that pro-remain zombies don't really have any arguments FOR the EU, just mental gymnastics to justify it?

It'll probably be 65%, same as the general election

At the moment, with 65% turnout and a 1% lead for remain in the polls, leave still wins

>The so-called land of 'freedom' wanting us to stay under control of the regime which is the EU.

You guys truly are ruled by fucking shills.

The only good thing to come from them though is that they don't stand for the paki's bullshit.

The richest 1% want us to remain. All you people who ranted about bankers' bonuses, thieving politicians and tax-dodging corporations, are you going to practice what you preach and vote LEAVE? If you go and vote Remain, you are voting for the status quo, which you keep saying is bad. Make up your mind. Are you on the side of the rich (Remain) or the side of the average working Brit (Leave)?

If you vote to Remain, you are voting for lower wages, greater social inequality and higher rents and house prices. If you vote to Leave, you vote for higher wages, lower rents and house prices and less social inequality. It really is that simple.

There are no benefits to the average working person of being in the EU. Not one. The establishment have nothing but empty rhetoric, trying to scare you into voting for THEIR interests. They have even exploited the murder of an MP by a mentally ill man for political gain. It's very suspicious that murder happened when it did, isn't it? Just like a few days before Sweden had to vote on joining the Euro, a pro-Euro MP was killed. There are dark forces at play here, and that's not tin foil hat stuff. Remember Dr Kelly? WMDs?

Good. With the political climate as it exists in Scotland, disenfranchising both Labour and the Cons from their London run mother parties will be the only way to take on the SNP at this point. Let the Scottish know that their votes will be going towards a Scottish party and they'll stop voting for the only actual Scottish party.

was anyone around in the thread where the qatari guy was showing off his bets, and remembers how much they were?

Thank you for taking our trash.

Bulgaria has been awesome since we deported all our gypos to Great Britistan.

Please leave lads. Hopefully many others will follow

>twitter.com/britainelects/status/745212782262501376
The EU referendum campaign has made British society...
More united: 9%
More divided: 50%
[No diff.]: 24%
(via YouGov / 17-19)

It may be because of the Scottish Referendum and no longer being in high school, but I rally haven't noticed a major change.

yarp

Based Tim Montgomerie blowing out the remain cucks

>tfw uncle and I used to talk about how bad things were getting with my granddad in his house
>tfw everyone used to tell us we were 'just bigoted'
>tfw they all mutter agreement or say nothing now
It comes.

Yes.

>At work
>Pressing buttons
>tfw no great war
>Hambeast across from me
>Dosent bother me at all normally
>"Can you believe this! if we leave we will need to pay a extra 580 a year for a shop"
I spend about 120 ish a week on shopping
>"That's not the point"
Meh I can just bring food to work that'll sort it
>"Well I have to get ready in the morning, must be nice having time blahblah makeup something something pay for facists"
>Ginger frizzy hair, pants suit lipstick, rotund eats a big mac double cheeseburger large fries and a drink every lunch
>Hear a voice in my head screaming take the shot
>Musnt be dick
Well I can just make it the night before, I dont need to eat out every day.
>"I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE A STUBBORN RACIST ALL THIS TIME"
>black guy what jpeg
>She storms off to the bathroom wailing
>Have to explain shit to manager, do so
>Black guy what jpg
>Story confirmed by bathroom liaison
>Manager gives me helpless shrug
>She gets sent home red faced mad as shit
>Im gonna go get a big mac

The scary thing was she was so normal at over times but yeah man fucking trigger warning, do not get between the chronically rotund and their mc'ds lord help you.

STAY SAFE VOTE LEAVE, enjoy lunch lads.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

>Remember Dr Kelly?

hahaha no

>ok guys, we're going to assassinate this weapons expert because he has information that disproves our theories
>but not before we allow him to release all his information, and publically testify in front of a government select committee that's broadcast on live television
>then we'll assassinate him later that day so we don't arouse any suspicion

She's so shit at her job that its not even funny

Dick the BBC and dick her.

>tfw grandad was pure lefty scum
>"muh immigrants doing jobs no one else will!"
>"great for the economy user!"
Then he retired and moved to cyprus, total cunt.

If she's good enough for Neil she's good enough for me

>There are no benefits to the average working person of being in the EU.
It's about more than just your selfish needs. It's about being part of something greater, an end to the petty conflicts between nation states. A new world order.

I can't make sense of this what the fuck are you saying

Scottish referendum had 80% turnout. With all the buzz, turnout could exceed 70%

UKIP's Bootle-born deputy leader Paul Nuttall takes on Labour mayor of Liverpool Joe Anderson in an EU referendum debate on Radio City on June, 21.

>the one white girl holding up the one handmade sign
>wat even
You poor fuckers.

>"Well I have to get ready in the morning, must be nice having time blahblah makeup something something pay for facists"
Why is this always the first response from an idiot that's challenged in their own laziness

This shits winding me up, I'm off for a cup of tea and a sandwich lads.

Remember - vote leave, and fuck Labour