Does Irina Shayk have huge feet or is Bradley Cooper lying about the size of his feet...

Does Irina Shayk have huge feet or is Bradley Cooper lying about the size of his feet? In several interviews he has stated he wears size 14 shoes.

I think the honest question here is whether Bradley honestly thinks that skank loves him not just for his wealth and fame.

He is gay so I doubt he cares.

he's a fag you idiot. it's a beard relationship.

as far as his feet size it's probably one of those hollywood things where you just automatically add 2-3 inches to your height.

How is he not sportin an erection is my question

Do you think she still dreams about Ronaldo when fucking Bradley?

Probably,I am his height (at least claimed height) and I wear size 11 and our feet look the same. I have a friend who wears size 14 shoes and they look like baby strollers. It's just funny how hollywood needs to lie about something that is so obvious to anyone with eyes. Also goes for his homosexuality.

Bitch got Peggy Hill feet

Cooper is more likely fantasizing about Ronaldo when fucking her.

> thinking about dicklets durin sex

ronaldo probably prefers working out with his bros to having sex and bradley cooper couldn't be gayer if he tried i don't know what this bitch is playing

ronaldo prefers fucking his bros to having sex with girls

Both dreamed about each other while fucking her.

That's sorta what I implied with a bit more subtlety, you dunce.

ronaldo an bradley cooper are both fags, Ronaldo sometimes gets too cocky and meets with his bf outside of football events

i have size 13 feet and am 6'3"

i think feet size generally correlates with height although sometimes there are short people with giant feet and tall people with small ones

is size 10 ok for a 5'11 guy?

NO HAHAHAHA CUT OFF YOUR FEET

>Does Irina Shayk have huge feet
fuck yeah I hope so

The rest tl;dr.

>tfw 6'3" and size 10.5 feet

i thought i escaped everything, being a manlet, chinlet, hairlet, dicklet, whatever.
but no in the end i'm a footlet

You know what they say about girls with big feet......

His feet do look pretty huge there desu

huh, never knew he was gay. Not completely surprised but still. Is it common knowledge?

If it's true she has size 13 mens feet

heh

Most of the time your right.
I'm a foot freak though. I was size 12 when I was 5'8".
I grew 6' but my feet ended up size 14.
Shit sucks having feet this big because you have zero choice in what to wear.
You buy whatever fits because it might be 2 years until you find something that fits again.

Maybe he has wide feet. I wear 11 or 11.5 wide boots, but for sneakers sometimes I need to get 13 so they don't pinch the toes.

It is known

Her feet are big for a girl but there's no way he's size 14.

>ronaldo
>not a flaming faggot

Liking girls with big feet is a patrician fetish

Wow this girl must have an amazing personality to reel in so many celebs.

maybe she has a benis :DDDD

me on the top right

Our feet would be bigger if we didn't wear shoe from child

why does everyone think he's gay