It Doesn't Begin Yet But Will -- the fresh Sup Forums album tournament

Still here, people. No contest happening in this thread, but know it's being worked on. Albums will be on the roster in a completely randomized order rather than having albums considered the best going against each other in the first round with one getting knocked out.

So this thread isn't worthless, give any relevant suggestions.
I'm specifically wondering what the best possible way to vote is. As you can see in the blank pic related, there are 8 subdivisions in the roster, each with 16 slots, meaning 8 album contests per subdivision to start with. Right now my thinking is to post 4 Strawpolls at a time, to get through the first round. But I'd only be able to do it one thread at a time, so there can a definitive end to voting.
BUT that would be 2 threads per subdivision (with there being 16 albums per subdiv. and each thread taking care of 8 albums), with 8 subdivisions, so 16 threads for the first round. Seems a lot.
I can't for the life of me remember how the first guy to do this tournament did the voting. Was it the way I said, or did he do it a different way. If anyone remembers that's great. If anyone has a better idea than 4 Strawpolls per thread for round 1, share it with the class.
In the meantime, I'm working on placing each album in the roster, so have patience and be comforted knowing that it's coming along.

Hope this all makes some sense. I've got some special substances in me and I'm trying to make things run nicely and sound legible at the same time.

ay i was the original guy who made the template your welcome

Didn't reddit fuck it up last time?

You could make a Google Survey with all of the albums, that might work

I 30% believe you but if true then thanks bud!

Some fun matchups here ppl. Not gonna spoil the order, but I'll spoil two things:
Kid Cudi's modern masterpiece Speedin' Bullet 2 Heaven will face off with some shit called Pet Sounds
2 King Crimson albums will battle it out in the first round.

Minorly. We can work around it, if it happens. There are ways.

Not sure what a Google Survey is, but I'll give it a good looking-into. Thanks for the tip!

I think it's actually called Google Forms, sorry

You should be ashamed of your fucking self. Consider this the first official Shunning of the new tourney. Anyone named Anonymous will be shunned and their opinions discarded.

ok

Sorry did someone hear something? I must be imagining things.

*burp*
*fart*
lol

Who's the guy between Scaruffi and Fantano?

your mom lol

Robert Christgau

He gave ITCOCK A D+ and Soulja Boy an A

no u

Holy shit.
Is he Fantano's dad or something? (MBDTF

Cool guy. Would make love to.

wow, dude
really hurtful
maybe next time think before you post something, ok?

>My Bloody Valentine: Loveless (Sire/Warner Bros., 1991) If you believe the true sound of life on planet earth is now worse than bombs bursting midair or runaway trains--more in the direction of scalpel against bone, or the proverbial giant piece of chalk and accoutrements--this CD transfigures the music of our sphere. Some may cringe at the grotesque distortions they extract from their guitars, others at the soprano murmurs that provide theoretical relief. I didn't much go for either myself. But after suitable suffering and peer support, I learned. In the destructive elements immerse. A-

Respectable.

Can we get rid of the Hip Hops?

I mean I would too but still.

Anybody else wanna suck the dick on the NLDW cover or is that just me

I do. It's not that big but It looks really nice.

That's cool that your intentionally trying to make the matchups interesting. Good luck on getting everything set.

It was done with Strawpolls the first time, we should just keep it at that
Google forms gives the OP the opportunity to rig it

Pet Sounds? what the fuck is that? probably some shoegaze trash album you faggots are obsessed with.

ayyy chartfag here

oh that's right, only the OP will be able to see the results if it's done with google forms
strawpoll is probably the most fairest option if people don't decide to ruin it

bump :)

GRIMES WILL WIN
JUST YOU WATCH

Can someone remind me of the results of the big tournaments from last year? I think with albums it was between MBDTF and ITAOTS, and I remember being disappointed by the song.

Who knows.
In the poll that's still around MBDTF has more votes but apparently ITOTS won.

I think you mean Big Bugs Band

What won the song?

bumpo

mgmt, vektroid, yung lean and grimes final 4 esketit

Google forms should give you the ability to post multiple surveys at the same time and monitor the results. You can output votes right to spreadsheet and organize it easier that way, but it takes a little more time to set up.

I remember artists came down to Coltrane vs Davis

the final was God Only Knows vs Once in a Lifetime, can't remember what won