Brit/pol/- Sod off Europe Edition

Remaing debates: theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/02/eu-referendum-tv-debates-when-where-watch-them
>yougov.co.uk/news/2016/06/20/eu-referendum-leave-lead-two/
EU referendum poll:
Remain: 42% (-2)
Leave: 44% (+1)
(via YouGov, online / 17 - 19 Jun)

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>PETER HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/
>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw
>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0
>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8
>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0
>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo
>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo
>LEXIT THE MOVIE:
youtube.com/watch?v=pq72f81kkM4

>BRITAIN, THE EU AND A PROPHECY
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

>THE BATTLE FOR BRITAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=a_S6KfpqnXQ
>POLLS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe
x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1
twitter.com/britainelects/status/744959512239607808
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36446521
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY
leftleave.org/the-left-wing-case-for-leaving-the-eu-2/
archive.is/eOSyI
youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/745225844034048000
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/20/cruz-sessions-lee-disturbed-obama-pressuring-uk-stay-eu/
youtube.com/watch?v=cBojbjoMttI
bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36582770
youtube.com/watch?v=_nwGndfR4l4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>REMINDER FOR THE 24TH
Counts will get under way when polls close at 22:00 GMT Thursday, 23 June at 382 local centres around the UK. These local results will be declared as the counts are completed before being collated at 12 regional centres, which will also declare the totals for each side. There will be a rolling total so the time at which one side reaches the point of being mathematically unbeatable depends on how quickly the vote are counted and how close the results are running. It is a safe bet that from 4am onwards there should be pretty clear picture of which way the vote is going. A chief counting officer will announce the overall result at Manchester Town Hall. There will be no official exit poll, although some private banks are doing one, but they might not release the results until after the official count. Keep your eye on the Sterling, if it suddenly tanks, then we can guess the results. Yougov is also running a exit poll.
twitter.com/JoeTwyman/status/744900367855534080
vine.co/v/ilBVXpEY2Uw
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/19/eu-referendum-result-polls-britain-europe
POUND O METRE: x-rates.com/graph/?from=EUR&to=GBP&amount=1
FULL LIST OF UPCOMING POLLS : twitter.com/britainelects/status/744959512239607808

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 48% (+4)
Leave: 42% (-2)
(via YouGov, online / 17 - 19 Jun)

first for gassing the scots

First for the Spirit of Veritas!

Right in the crown jewels

BBC Daily Politics are legitimately talking about their cats and if they're In or Out.

Goddam it, UK.

CATS ON THE DAILY POLITICS

YOU WOULDN'T SEE THAT ON CSPAN AMERICUNTS

Yes well done Juncker well done

HOWEVER

I have some last minute postal votes to declare

Go to bed Mussolini

A reminder.

erm, no?

Please respond about the election fraud

I already anticipated your shitposting and put the Yougov poll in the OP.

Your move, Luigi

Based hungary, truly our greatest ally

>tfw not even this excited for my countries own elections
Do it you fucking faggots

> that user in the last thread reporting voter fraud

i hope he told noone yet

Wembley tomorrow
what today?

Yeah in all seriousness I want this fucking looked at lads

Remember there was something else similar reported on the bbc not that long ago

WE CANT LET THEM DO THIS

ANARCHY IN THE UKIP.

Proofs?

SURVATION POLL IN 30 BINGS

>A Brit tried to assassinate Trump yesterday

I'll do it if you kiss me.

So my uncle and his family are British citizens. I was just talking to him about the referendum and he said that he was offered two fake postal ballots and will also vote in person to boost remain numbers. Is this kind of shit allowed and will it be caught by the (((official observers))) of the election?

Nah I heard about this a month ago as well

>tired to assassinate

Eh, big words for some prick literally walking up to a COP and trying to get his gun

Wembley is tonight lad.

Right lads. It's inevitable that we're staying in the EU, but let's show them our fire and venom. Let's kick this into full fucking swing.

Brothers, SHILL THE FUCK OUT OF THE BREXIT CAMP ON YOUR SOCIAL MEDIAS.

Brothers, SHILL THE FUCK OUT OF THE BREXIT CAMP TO YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

Brothers, CONFRONT THE REMAINIAC TRAITORS.

LET'S FUCKING DO THIS. FOR QUEEN AND COUNTRY.

youtube.com/watch?v=yHNfvJc99YY

leftleave.org/the-left-wing-case-for-leaving-the-eu-2/

Why the fuck is your Left falling into "if you vote Leave u r racist" meme, guys? Why?

That's what we're waiting for.

Either he's lying, he pussed out and is effectively gonna let us all suffer for his apathy or he's getting evidence right now.

Seriously, what would actually happen if they left? Wouldn't it fuck over their export and import?

Goddamnit

Go away, pizza

i have handled the situation you can trust us

>A software "issue" meant polling cards and some postal votes were sent out to some "non eligible" voters.

Seriously lads, what will you be doing on the day itself? Going to vote then home to shitpost, or staying out in your community trying to encourage those last minute undecideds?

>Masturbating over polls after 2015 GE
??

How had someone that repulsive been elected so many times?

hory shieeet

I have a driving lesson later in the day then nothing. So I will be taking a trip to the shoppies and grabbing some energy drink and snacks ready for the night ahead

I confuse Hungary and Bulgaria all the time. Hungary is the relevant one, isn't it?

In this case though, if he's not throwing up proof online, he can fuck off. Reporting it to the police isn't enough, we need total media coverage and we need it now.

Anyone seen the riots in Calais?
Got any videos?
They are chimping the fuck out because they think UK may Brexit and there will be no free gibs and slutty white women and little kids for them to fuck.
UK-bound drivers being stoned and battered.

ZERO mainstream TV coverage:
archive.is/eOSyI

Vote remain and then going to work.

NEW POLL

NEW POLL

NEW POLL

EU referendum poll:
Remain: 19% (-29)
Leave: 20% (-23)
Ted Cruz: 52% (+52)
(via YouGov, online / 19 - 21 Jun)

>Trump
Who cares.

Has anyone got the 50 shades/my desires are unconventional thing with the room full of UKIP banners?

Taking my PC to mum's (she's remain REEEEEEEEEEE).

lies and voter electoral fraud

I messaged Raheem about the potential fraud. He's just tweeted out about it now

I'm going to the netherlands

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

It's Mi5 m8

Can someone link me a good live stream of the results?

Maybe a map or a news site doing a nice long live broadcast

Oh shit.

twitter.com/RaheemKassam/status/745225844034048000

We're famous!

TED CRUZ BACKS BREXIT
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/20/cruz-sessions-lee-disturbed-obama-pressuring-uk-stay-eu/

I'M A #CRUZMISSILE NOW

getting smashed

The remain camping is actively closing in or is this just shilling for the remain camp? Did anything change after the false flag on jo cox?

Don't forget to prep the bull for the missus at some point in your busy day!

FACT

Kek, Raheem tweeted a shot of the last thread

>G.E. polls
>comparable to now

Trying to gauge public opinion and then put in through the constituency system is fucking hard. This type of referendum polling is much easier.

Although I admit, the polls are not taking into account the 20% of the vote that postal ballots take up, and of course shy 'whatevers' and turnout.

Voting early, spending a few hours calling up friends and family to see if they need a lift/have voted yet, then probably distracting myself until 22:00 when I'll active the battlestation and stress out for hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=cBojbjoMttI

ayyyyyyyyyy

Are you kidding me?! This is considered a 10/10 in Germany!

A Briton who tried to grab a police officer's gun at a Donald Trump rally in Las Vegas said he wanted to shoot the US candidate, court papers say.
Michael Steven Sandford, 20, did not enter a plea when he appeared before a judge in Nevada and was remanded in custody until a hearing on 5 July.
He is charged with an act of violence in a restricted area.

bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-36582770

Oh shit lads.
I hope that source was legit, otherwise Raheem has jumped the gun a bit.

Got £1 on 80%+ turnout

Left wing extremism needs to STOP!

>random anonymous post about Sup Forums on voter fraud with zero evidence
>wow, better tweet this!

Really don't understand why anyone here likes Breitbart, seriously the lowest quality journalism I've ever seen.

Yeah we really, really need proof.

But even a claim should be enough to make the Electoral Commission have to look into it.

>Migrante

I think that means migrants.

>Jewish
>octagon

They're so Jewish they're acquiring more corners!

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Holy shit!!!

Im now a #Cruzmissile

Your uncle is a traitorous cunt, India would even dain from exit given it would open up for skilled migrants outside the EU.
Someone needs to get proof and tip off the brexit papers. I knew this would be dirty as fuck.

Kinda if this, when you're wt the point that you're tweeting Sup Forums screenshots you've pretty much fucked it

>some user makes up something about electoral fraud
>people believe it

Fucking shit lads, we better have comprehensive evidence for this.

>sit an economics exam in the morning
>most likely going to be on the benefits of staying in the EU
>vote leave

Because they are on our side.
That's about it.

I'm a single male who lives alone mate.

> don't take that random post serious

Pander to her motherly instincts. Ask her to vote leave for you and your future.

>Why doesn't my new, politically correct show have more viewers?! DON'T PEOPLE KNOW THEY'RE BEING RACIST BY NOT WATCHING?!

I'm going to step away from Sup Forums for the next day or so until the referendum is over.

Guys, EVERYBODY be sure to go out and vote. Remember the snakes and traitors backing the remain camp. Get angry. Get proactive. I will be voting rain or shine in sickness or health first thing in the morning on the 23rd and I invite the rest of you to share my enthusiasm. Don't lose hope, don't get sidetracked and get to your local polling station.

Good luck Brit/pol/. May God bless this beautiful land.

B-BUT LEFTIST MEDIA!!1!1

>Be liberal cuck
>Try to kill god emporer days before EU referendum
>Go to american prison
>1 less vote for remain on jun 23

youtube.com/watch?v=_nwGndfR4l4

Breitbart is the right wing version of the Huffington Post

one of you britfags who's in uni needs to get at least one legit source from a 4n student who has gotten a voting ballot, like now

They're not, they undermine the credibility of the right.

Oh-hoh-hoh here it is.

I agree that the poster could have been serious, but we've seen fuck all proof, and he hasn't been in this thread to even say he's phoned the police yet.

Godspeed ol' GB. Wish I could help.

I was planning on staying up all night as I only have lessons in the afternoon on a friday but there's some retarded course I've got to attend in the morning now.

So I'll probably struggle to sleep Thursday night, go to bed around 3, wake up, check BBC news for the results, cry and then go feel shit or great for the rest of the day.

Reminder: Pro leave people don't often talk about it publicly for fears of being called racist. Just because you have a lot of people shouting remain doesn't mean that the silent majority exists.

Shill for brexit u mooks

New queen of Sup Forums?