Sup Forums: GIVE ME A REASON NOT TO VOTE HILLARY

Give me Valid Reasons No fucking memes.

- She is the most qualified by far.

- She will raise the minimum wage.

- She will abolsih university debt.

- She will expand Obama-Care.

- She will Protect American Allies.

- She will lower taxes on the working and middle class while raising it on the top 1%

- She was one of the best secretary of State ever:

- She took the reins from a Bush administration that had left America’s reputation deeply damaged, restored American foreign policy and planted the seeds for the foreign policy successes we see today

- Big Role In Killing Bin Laden

- 50 percent increase in exports to China, aggressive work on climate (particularly at Copenhagen),

- an effort to create and implement the toughest sanctions ever on Iran—helping to lead us to the agreement currently on the table.

- Great Record in the Senate and as First Lady with too many accomplishments too list here.

- She ios the most electable, starting out with roughly 250 electoral votes and the unwavering support from women, hispanics, blacks, and millenials.

Compare that too fucking Drumpf. A fat loser joke candidate who is a known racist and idiot who never achieved anything except for inheriting a bunch of money.

Even Drumpf thought that Hillary was so awesome that he donated money to her charitable organizations. Drumpf isn't even a conservative he is a demagogue LARPING as a nationalist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=giPOGLacPZY
youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hmm really made me think

>she

She is a woman

you just used the word "Drumpf" so you're clearly a shill and are not here to be convinced

sage

i am greek

You're canadian so you can't vote anyway

>GIVE ME A REASON NOT TO VOTE HILLARY

Canadians can't vote in US elections.

corporate whore, doesn't care about the people

1. You're Canadian

Came here to say this

>all of these communist money burning policies
>believing "it will happen"

>She will lower taxes on the working and middle class while raising it on the top 1%

Literal untruth.

>restored American foreign policy and planted the seeds for the foreign policy successes we see today

Destabilizing Egypt, Libya, Syria, Tunisia, and continuing the disaster in Iraq and Afghanistan is hardly an achievement.

>and the unwavering support from women, hispanics, blacks, and millenials.

That in and of itself is a massive reason not to vote for her.

>ending your statement with an ad hominem

I don't know if this is bait, but I'm giving you chance to reply to me after giving you legitimate points.

A

FUCKING

LEAF
E
A
F

>LEAF
> A FUCKING LEAF

Because you're a Canucuck.
At least use an American proxy.

she's on record for saying she wanted to emulate Merkel. dosnt matter who opposes her, I'll back the best opposition.

Hillary is just a screwed up old woman.

>She will abolish university debt

If this were actually true, I'd vote for her.

There you go
youtube.com/watch?v=giPOGLacPZY

She gets deposed before she reaches the primaries.

And you're a fucking LEAF

>every "fact" in that list is extremely subjective

>implying you can judge how good of USSOS she was without seeing her action's impact for the next decade

>implying she will keep her promises

>implying her "accomplishments" werent all masterplanned by the corporate jews

sage in options you retards

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Because you're a syrup nigger.

If you want a serious answers ask your self what kind of person stands buy their husband after numerous affairs and accusations of sexual harassment and assault?

what the fuck did you say, you little bitch?

>most qualified
>How many times has she commited treason against my country

I don't think you're a shill. I think you're being sarcastic because I only think people vote for Hitlery sarcastically.

I am also greek

you two should have sex

> Machievelian as fuck.
> Only does it for her own gain.

Not sure if good thing or bad, but I hope you enjoy being paid less than the women you work with.

You heard the man.

youtube.com/watch?v=WuGtYNnlYS8

I am greek

It's either bate or you're deluded to the point of no return or sway.
either way, why are you here?

>a sparring session

Trudeau is undefeated in the ring.

>You're a leaf

she is going to have another stroke. live on national TV. at which time she will fall down some steps and break her hip. game over for that old lying hag. dem are some fat, FAT hips and cankles.

#bosniansnipers

Nice comeback, goof

mfw the average fat fuck on here would probably beat the shit out of him

she is the antichrist

>Justin "If you beat your opponents, they win" Trudeau

She is the most corrupt human being ever to walk the earth, along with her husband. I'd recommend the book "Unlimited Access" from an FBI agent who worked doing background checks on staffers and quit 2 years into Clinton's presidency and wrote this book.

And this was before Monica Lewinsky of any of that shit. Did you know, for example, that no one was allowed to talk to her or make eye contact with her as she walked around the White House, and had to duck into either the nearest office or behind a curtain?

Don't you understand user? They hate Trump so much--on both sides- because they genuinely fear he will clean out the entire rats' nest of lobbyists and other assorted scum who feed from the troth of the corrupt government.

Why do you think BOTH parties are trying to ruin him?

HES FUCKING UNDEFEATED

I was fully on board the Trump train for reasons unbeknown to myself. I feel like most, political correctness is absolute cancer and needs to be smashed but the thought of a Trump presidency is actually quite worrying now. I like to think he's not as stupid as he makes out and I keep waiting for that day where he let's us know he's intelligent but it still hasn't..

At least with hillary you know you'll be getting another 4 years of the same shit. Sam Harris did quite a good breakdown of the situation recently on the Joe Rogan podcast and his own.

Why chose the lesser of two evils?

>- She is the most qualified by far.

except she has been a failure in every post she has held in an out of government.

>- She will raise the minimum wage.

great she's a proto slaver.

>- She will abolsih university debt.

So who will assume the cost?

>- She will expand Obama-Care.

/vomit

>- She will Protect American Allies.

Oy vey

>- She will lower taxes on the working and middle class while raising it on the top 1%

Great lets make the average citizen even more dependent on the rich

>- She was one of the best secretary of State ever:

bait material shit

>- She took the reins from a Bush administration that had left America’s reputation deeply damaged, restored American foreign policy and planted the seeds for the foreign policy successes we see today

people don't see america in a better fashion.

>- Big Role In Killing Bin Laden

You mean in hiding most of the process and ordering the disposal of the body

>- 50 percent increase in exports to China, aggressive work on climate (particularly at Copenhagen),

China is the number one polluter. by raising exports your giving them more stuff to pollute the planet with.

CLaimate work is bs

>- an effort to create and implement the toughest sanctions ever on Iran—helping to lead us to the agreement currently on the table.

You mean provindg them with armement and not being though when they broke the agreement

>- Great Record in the Senate and as First Lady with too many accomplishments too list here.

dishonesty no 1

>- She ios the most electable, starting out with roughly 250 electoral votes and the unwavering support from women, hispanics, blacks, and millenials.

sadly

>- She is the most qualified by far.
Nope. She skated thru her state dept gig and used it to extort money.
>- She will raise the minimum wage.
how will that help? price of goods will rise along side it.
>- She will abolsih university debt.
how will universities get paid?
>- She will expand Obama-Care.
It's a disaster
>- She will Protect American Allies.
like she protects her rapist husband?
>- She will lower taxes on the working and middle class while raising it on the top 1%
so she will tax herself at a higher rate?
>- She was one of the best secretary of State ever:
Name one accomplishment she made besides raising money for herself
>- She took the reins from a Bush administration that had left America’s reputation deeply damaged, restored American foreign policy and planted the seeds for the foreign policy successes we see today
she didn't do shit
>- Big Role In Killing Bin Laden
prove it
>- 50 percent increase in exports to China, aggressive work on climate (particularly at Copenhagen),
Yes, I feel warmer/colder since she was sec state
>- an effort to create and implement the toughest sanctions ever on Iran—helping to lead us to the agreement currently on the table.
Iran was ruined long before obama threw her a crumb and let her be sec state.
>- Great Record in the Senate and as First Lady with too many accomplishments too list here.
Yes, she protected her rapist husband.
>- She ios the most electable, starting out with roughly 250 electoral votes and the unwavering support from women, hispanics, blacks, and millenials.
she is on record for hating fags and jews.
>Compare that too fucking Drumpf. A fat loser joke candidate who is a known racist and idiot who never achieved anything except for inheriting a bunch of money.
he will make America great again.
>Even Drumpf thought that Hillary was so awesome that he donated money to her charitable organizations. Drumpf isn't even a conservative he is a demagogue LARPING as a nationalist.

This is now a Spider-Man thread.

You're a Canadian, that's a good enough reason.

>Le killed Bin Laden meme
Dubya pounded the rice and rolled the dough while the Obama administration ate the cake desu

It's a slide/bait thread, don't bother.

She's the American Dilma and will fuck up with your country.

You are Canadian

>She is the most qualified by far.
No

>She will raise the minimum wage.
Which will lead to higher unemployment and employers screening much harder and searching for longer to find candidates since they'll be paying more

>She will abolsih university debt.
Which leads to higher government spending which no guaranteed benefits, it'll increase students taking courses with no employment outcomes and no incentive to find work

>She will expand Obama-Care.
Expanding isn't necessarily a better thing

>She will Protect American Allies.
No

>She will lower taxes on the working and middle class while raising it on the top 1%
Shes more likely to do the opposite

>She was one of the best secretary of State ever:
This is an opinion

>She took the reins from a Bush administration that had left America’s reputation deeply damaged, restored American foreign policy and planted the seeds for the foreign policy successes we see today
No

>Big Role In Killing Bin Laden
No

>50 percent increase in exports to China, aggressive work on climate (particularly at Copenhagen),
She had no impact on Chinese demand, and has done nothing concrete with emissions or switching to cleaner energy

>an effort to create and implement the toughest sanctions ever on Iran—helping to lead us to the agreement currently on the table.
No if anything she was a hinderance

>Great Record in the Senate and as First Lady with too many accomplishments too list here.
No

>She ios the most electable, starting out with roughly 250 electoral votes and the unwavering support from women, hispanics, blacks, and millenials.
While having high support is a good indication that she'll have the legitimacy to get things done, she has given very few concrete and realistic goals that are achievable. Having high support from groups mainly interested in welfare doesn't bode well for economic growth.

You're a Cucknadian.