What happened to the /bet/ general?

What happened to the /bet/ general?

Stop these threads
Someone seems to ask everyday

betting is illegal

>when you realize your only true love cucked you with a silver haired dragon freak

CAREFUL

not in free countries

Bobby posting is best posting

found my post I've posted before that sums it up...

In a nutshell, the few who knew what they were doing left one by one because mugs just wanted to be spoonfed winners, instead of actually learning about bookmaking, value and in turn contributing well researched bets to the thread.
Without a core group of profitable people, it gradually descended in to endless shitposting and premier league accies, which are ok as a sideshow, but not so great for a general's focus.
The early days of /bet/ were W O R L D and people learned things that will ensure they profit for the rest of their lives, it's just a shame a few couldn't give a little back and ensure /bet/'s future.

>/bet/
>profit
P M S L, they only hit one jackpot ever

Non-existent, as all generals should be

sounds like biz

Does anyone still have the template for the /bet/ threads?

I'll miss ya'll.

I credit 2013 /bet/ for getting me into soccer. I only started watching because I'd have money riding on it.

I made the lot of money thanks to /bet/, but have to be said I spent 5-8 hours a day
>watchings sports I didn't even like to watch
>researching
>working on meme tactics and strategies
>memorizing stats

Then, started losing on the EUROs (thanks to my national team mostly) and stopped betting.
A week ago some dudes asked me what I think about x-y playing, and basically told them the exact results. They told me that I should get back in the business, so I fired up my old accounts.

Also some of the pros from here moved on to discord or to facebook.

BET BECAME A BORE

ger-nor under 3.5 - 1.66
eng-slo england - 1.4
ire-cze cze with some AH or cze for 2.9

Today's a value day lads

They can't afford a pc and a internet connection anymore

I opened a thread for betting couple days ago but it didn't get much posts.
My tip was Israel-Macedonia X2 and gave my reason why, the match had value and it turned out that i was right. Made some money out of it.

Today i'll play single one of this matches
>Montenegro to win against Romania
>Armenia - Denmark both to score

Miss the old /bet/ so much

>land of the """"free""""

MORE WINE MY SIR???

They suck willies in public toilets for 2$ now

I'm having a hard time believing anybody was making any sort of serious money off betting tips posted on Sup Forums.

>He's proud to be in a country where the government literally allows it's citizens to be jewed
LMAO
Btw betting is legal here, at least I'm self aware

>he havent seen Euan's USL model