A modern triumph.

A rare gem.

Tslamp > title-track > When You Die > the rest

Truly album of the century.

Nay, album of the millennium.

james is the best song on the album you turbo brainlet

A slightly above average synthpop revival album with corny 80s goth imagery

>A slightly above average synthpop revival album with corny 80s goth imagery

It's not the best but it's in the upper tier.

My only "gripe"

Swap When You Die with One Thing Left to Try.

Starts out very strong but slowly drops off towards the end. 7.5/10

was all around garbage wtf

they were never great...

She Works out Too Much > Little Dark Age = When You Die > Me and Michael > TSLAMP > James > already forgot these tracks exist

I like the album, but it's not worth shitting up this board for it

>slowjak
clever, only problem is that it's "vo-yahk"

This

>literally the track order
huh

It's purty good I like it

Its excellent

So, I get caught in the hype and got it. Listened to it.
And, itʼs shit. Abysmal lack of fantasy and talent well hidden beyond a façade of ennuism and edginess. Yet another Sup Forums meme made and purported by brain-dead wanna be hipsters — probably underage as well — striving to be so anti-conformist while theyʼre perfectly aligned with pitchfork and/or every other "alternative" reviews site. You're no better than Katy Perry fans.

So you're basing most of your opinion on who the people listening to it are instead of the music itself?

ME AND MICHAEEEEEL

Album cover should have been vaporwave not edgy goth

>I have ADHD and canʼt read a post longer than 140 chars; moreover, I lack any critical reading comprehension
The lack of development in the prefrontal cortex is a physiological in early teenagers and pathological in drug abusers, now Iʼm thorned if you fall more in the former or in the latter scenario. Iʼll play safe and say “both”

lmao take that stick out of your ass nerd

I feel like half of the songs are more approachable pop-stuff like their first album, while the other half is the more weird original stuff they did in their later work.

It's a nice mix desu

I love every song except for the second to last one, they hit a wall and lose all of their momentum

When You Die > James > Me and Michael > LDA > When You're Small > She Works Out Too Much > Hand It Over > One Thing Left to Try > TSLAMP > Days That Got Away

Fast songs > Slow songs

TSLAMP = She Works out to much > LDA >When you die > Me and Michael > James > rest of album