I'm seriously sick of those japanese nationalists who think Japan is #1 at every things

I'm seriously sick of those japanese nationalists who think Japan is #1 at every things.

>m-muh Japan is best

Every times I say "america is better than Japan" and They are always offended and be mad....

why are Japanese such morons? We are inferior to America obviously.

japan is trash
reminder singapore is best country

David-kun please go back to America.

>typing improperly on purpose to try and make people think you are Japanese

English teacher shitposting is boring as heck.

Two nukes were not enough.

Fake Jap is fake as usual.

Never seen this bait thread before...

>Singapore
>country

pick one

you are better than USA

>it's another jap proxy thread
fuck off butthurt americuck

You can always tell when it's a fake Jap thread. Which authentic Japanese person will say

>muh

Nice proxy bro

>fake english errors

translations wouldn't lead to the errors you have put.

They should be proud of their own country.

The real cucks are American weebs who delude themselves into thinking Japan is anything more than an American colony.

>English teacher bait

The Japanese are allowed to be nationalists though, we really need to emulate them in that regard.

ones living on us air bases for a living

Japan needs to become independent again, kick out the yanks and start mass producing dem nukes as a deterrent against future US aggression

what kind of obsessive fuck would create such a picture

Everyone should be proud of their country.

I'm seriously sick of those american nationalists who think america is #1 at every things.

>m-muh western is best

Every times I say "japan is better than america" and They are always offended and be mad....

why are americans such morons? We are inferior to japan obviously.

Seriously man, Asians are the master race. Western filth is filled with feminism and social correctness.

Are you the same guy who creates: "I hate nationalists and patriots in Germany, they are sooo dumb" threads?
Or is that your boyfriend?

You Davidos are definitely worse than Canadians.