Which are worse? Blacks or Muslims?

Which are worse? Blacks or Muslims?

inb4 greek meme

Brits

muslims

Yes.

Black muslims

If black people live in a country for 100 hundred year, they will adapt.

If Muslims live in a country, they will force the another one to adapt.

gee I wonder who I will chose.

black muslims obviously, see Boko Haram, literally Books Are Haram

Black Muslims

Muslims. Blacks didn't get a choice, Muslims chose to be that way.

typo, BLACKED muslims

Muslims.

Jews

Muslims are worse, without a doubt.

>Blacks can be turned INTO Muslims

FUAARRRRK

Muslims by far, there's not actually much wrong with british blacks as far as I'm aware (though living in Scotland I might just not be aware), they seem to have a lot less nigger culture than their american counterparts.

Yeah. They are changing slowly. Black people know that they need to adapt. And they make funny shit, what do fucking muslims do?

They force you country to adapt to they own religion.

>blacks adapt to their country
Never seen such a thing

Blacks can be made into productive people, I've seen it happen

Its america fault for the nigger culture. They buy their shit.

Literally every single america flag I see, is a fucking person that supports the violent in the black African community because its funny.

Its their fault. Even our black know that they have to go to school, get a job and deal with life.

This. Also there's nothing wrong with hating Islams or Muslims. It's no different that hating Communists or Communism.

Stop fucking lying, edgy-kun. You are probably a fucking muslim raging atm, because none would want a muslim in their country.

You really are just a fucking leaf

Wrong questions. Every foreigner is maximum worse.
Everybody that betrays own country isn't going to be fair in foreign country. Foreigners should have tourist statues or limited rights like: no marriage, no ownership.

Muzlims

Also being black isn't a fucking chose. They become like that because their fucking parent is black.

You can chose to be a fucking muslim, but not being black.

>This fucking leaf

Whoa there man, I'm not saying that we need the anarchy at the borders we have now, but I think that people should be allowed to change their countries, everything with it's process of course.

The punishment for abandoning Islam is death, though

British Blacks from families that emigrated from the West Indies in the 50s and 60s are generally great lads.

The punishment for Islam should be death too.

in a first world country? Dream the fuck on. If you chose to be a fucking muslim,its you fucking chose.

cunt cunt cunt cunt

Muslims.

Blacks didn't choose to follow a death cult
Blacks had a functional subculture in the US before that whole "gangsta" culture took over
Blacks aren't ok with cousin marriage

Anglo is the worst.

Don't get me wrong, I hate it as much as you do
Talk about a brainwashing bollocks story, here's the one.

I literally haven't met any single person who was born as a Muslim and changed to something else. Not even wondered of agnosticism.

It's pathetic and every person who believes in any god should be publically lynched.

>"So you think there's a God?"
>-Y-yes
>*melts face with a hot iron*
>"why didn't he save you from that?"
>-god works in mysterious ways

Who would worship a psychopath like that? What's mysterious about being a fucking asshole?

Niggers are hilariously incestuous.

>99% of the human race should be publicly executed in a gruesome way

something tells me you haven't thought your clever plan through

>Who would worship a psychopath like that? What's mysterious about being a fucking asshole?

you're the guy who wants all civilization to die, almost all humans to die, and the remainder almost certainly reduced to caveman status

>If black people live in a country for 100 hundred year, they will adapt.

Black people have been living in the US for centuries and they still doing worse than pretty much any other minority in all statistics.

A rule written and enforced exclusively by Muslims

There is absolutely no reason ever that i somebody needs to steal, since that's what migration is. You migrate to get more money, to avoid tax and when everybody does that than original country is screwed, since nobody pays tax, they all have their international accounts, nobody stays to fix the problems. There is absolutely no excuse for migration. We see this happening in EU, first they fuck up all towns, so everybody moved to main cities, now they will fuck up countries, when everybody moves to Germany. Who's to blame? Migrants. International people are even worse, two or more citizenships, that's like people with 2 or more jobs, 2 hours here and there and taking 3 jobs from other people, creating this climate of constant moving of products and creation of shit quality aka made in USA food.

Ikr religion of peace mate

blacks are mostly just really fucking stupid

muslims however think it's their holy duty to turn the whole world to islam one way or another

>muslims however think it's their holy duty to turn the whole world to islam one way or another

And that's not fucking stupid?

More stupid than wanting to conquer ze vorld is their great penchant for inbreeding

they adapt in 60, but then the gangsta style become popular because white people were buying their shit music.

Muslims
>their leaders aren't white and are ruthless/sneaky

I suspect the reason that was more successful was due to the Commonwealth connections. Those people had a stronger and more focused sense of identity, a greater sense of loyalty to Queenie and the UK.

Thanks to globalization Niggers nowadays have their pride and loyalties split. British niggers attempt to emulate American niggers. They don't care about the UK and are useless, subhuman scumbags who think drinking tea makes them British.

t. Muhammad Alli's wife

Would rather live in Turkey than anywhere in sub Saharan Africa desu

I agree 100% with you, on principle.
In practice though, there's no fucking way i'm staying in a rapidly subhumanising France.
I don't care that i'm turning into an immigrant myself, i know for a fact my genetic stock would not be a burden to anyone from the average behaviour of my family and my own.

It'll feel weird to renounce my french citizenship though, i admit, but it wouldn't feel right to have a dual citizenship.

blacks rioted in 2011
ruined london

It depends on what time and in what region of the country you're talking about.

Blame welfare.