Flats are sooo comfy though

Ant

I agree, fellow anglo

I own my own house, and it feels pretty good

>hating on based apartments

Why do Americans hate flats/apartments so much

I think commieblocks look cool at night

In Spain we call them 'Francoblocks'

That's not commie blocks are just apartments, in most of the cases little apartments

Pero los francoblocks no son mayoría, hay muchos en Madrid y tal, pero la mayoría de pisos no son francoblocks, ojalá se derriben todos algún día

Everybody prefers houses to flats, idiot.

>Ojalá se derriben todos algún día

¿Por qué? Si son recuerdos de una mejor época. Ser son feos de cojones, eso sí.

Not everyone

Porque no son tradicionales ni estéticos, tú mismo te has respondido, son la mierda más fea que puedes encontrar en el paisaje de este país

>England and Netherlands low percentage
Is it really a house if you share a wall?

we're not all rich anglos

not really, atleast here most people prefer flats

At least we don't have the mindnumbing unwalkable desert that is suburbs

I don't. Shoveling snow fucking sucks.

Checking

Collective subhumans

well we're both colony masters so you may be onto something

>tfw the minority in spain that lives in a detached house
theres literally nothing wrong with flats tho, only in 3rd world shitholes it becomes a problem, because of the neighbors

heh he

Brits live like ants too

> gubmint asks the people whether they want houses or commie blocks
> the people say they want houses
> gubmint builds gommie blogs

What the fuck are we supposed to do? Back in the 50's I'd have been happy to take part in sabotaging these inhumane eyesores.

#

>theres literally nothing wrong with flats tho, only in 3rd world shitholes it becomes a problem, because of the neighbors
Like spain?
In no country of europe has destroyed as much traditional architecture without wars as in Spain, everything to replace it with third world buildings.

We are a tremendously grotesque, ignorant and proud society to be like this. We have what we deserve.

nah i meant more like shithole districts of Bronx or places in south america, actual 3rd world, not accomodated "3rd world"
theres a general lack of interest in history in Spain, its not just buildings, remembering anything before 1978 is being a nationalistic franco nostalgic. or maybe people are just completely uninterested in old buildings

As you can see from , all the hard working Europeans came to USA while the lazy ones stayed behind and bred.

this is unironically true

Americans are NIGGERS

Muh McMansions

I hate other people, why would I want them above, under, and next to me?

I like growing my raspberries in my back yard and playing catch with my daughter.

Can I play doctor with your daughter?

Detached house master race.

Spain is one of the biggest and most depopulated European countries yet most people live in shitty small apartments instead of living in comfy small houses with a small garden, like the Brits or the Irish seem to have. This is not the Spain of hidalguía we were meant to build, the hidalgo weltanschauung recoils before the indignancy of a small apartment in a crowded apartment block, that poisons the mind, nullifies your sense of independence and castrates your power of will, WE WERE NOT MEANT FOR THIS SUBHUMANITY!