Which genre has the worst fans?

Which genre has the worst fans?

Metal and it's not close

Hip Hop or EDM

Hip hop definitely

Rap and metal

worst fans are those that like both either rock or metal and eminem, they're shit

hip hop listeners are a disease

Metal end of thread.

whatever american teenagers like the most.
they just don't shut up - at least every other fan of shitty music doesn't force their bad opinions on other people.

How so? I see a lot of appreciation for the artists in youtube comments. Most of the metalheads I've known and grown up with are good people, I'm a metalhead and I don't think I'm a terrible fan. I think rap is a good genre and there's also a lot of positive or funny comments, outside of that plenty of people I know enjoy rap including me and most of them are good people.

Emo

Hip-hop, because they've deluded themselves into thinking it's actually music in the first place.

white rich teenagers who listen to gangster rap

Rap

I like rap, but I hate hip hop

Teens who listen to madvillain and earl sweatshirt and think they are groundbreaking are far worse

Not necessarily a genre, but you can't deny Sup Forumscore fanboys are the worst people on Earth.

>being this deluded and bahahahahahaha

I see rap as more of a genre of music, which hip-hop definitely is too, but unlike rap hip-hop includes other shit like graffiti, break dancing, style of dress.
I have the impression those things distinguish it from rap. As for the music? I call it both from time to time, I consider hip-hop a bit more old fashioned I guess.

Rap.

HAHAHAHA yes dude! Exactly, I loved mf doom when I was a teen and I still do, but kool keith paved the way for that shit. He never seems to get the props he deserves, maybe it's better that way.

Hip hop fans are the worst by far, followed by metal fans under 20

[genre that I don't like]

"haha rap and hip hop are different genres xd"

They overlap in genre, but hip-hop and rap are different things. Hip-hop includes a lot of non musical aspects of the culture.See my earlier post.

Rap
Hard rock/metal/punk/grunge/progressive rock/art rock/psychedelic
Anything experimental
Anything electronic
Bebop and free jazz
Indie pop
Pop music in general
EDM
Folk revival

Sorry wrong oneMy bad I'm a little bit zooted right now.

Classical

Rap has degenerate niggers listening to it. I choose that. Metalers are the pagans of today, so you gotta respect them

Oh wait, hipster faggots who listen to music like Bon Iver, Sufjan Stevens and the Fleet Foxes are worse than rap fans actually..

Fuck there's too many to name... I change my opinion.. The lowest of the low are the normie faggots who unironically listen to music that you hear in shit-tier night clubs. Fuck them.

This.

>How so?

Mostly two things.

The absolutely autistic gatekeeper culture of what is or isn't real metal, or what is or isn't [insert sub-sub-sub-genere]-metal.

The fact that they think of themselves and their music as being tough and scary.

Most metalheads I've seen are like closet racists who're huge Burzum fans or total elitists who only listen to real music like Slayer. Essentially, teenagers despite their actual age

Rick and Morty/UT trap remixes

Most things then?

This

hip hop

hip hop

Jazz fans are the most pretentious people in the fucking universe

I nose why you're sore at Araya.

Most people I can't stand listen to essential fake emo (MCR BVB FOB P!ATD etc.)

>Most metalheads I've seen are like closet racists who're huge Burzum (and that's a good thing)

Metal, hip hop, and country

>closet racists
Oh my science, I'd be ashamed if someone thought I was a racist; I'd probably open my borders immediately, and share my wife with all the Third Worlders.
Haiti is great, by the way.

People who bitch about real emo are more annoying.

Music fans
The younger the metal fans are, the shittier they are. As they grow older, they either move away from the genre or are passionate to stick with it. Those are the good eggs.
Same as above, teenagers who listen to Illmatic or Kenny and go to Genius and think they're the greatest, most well though out and crafted pieces of "art" are cancer. Hopefully they either grow out of that mentality, or keep their crack filled asses off the streets. are there people that listen to Romantic / Baroque music unironically? (not including background music like studying)
you can't blame them for not exploring an entire medium of art. let them be blissful, being a normie retard is better than being a pretentious hipster.

>
The absolutely autistic gatekeeper culture of what is or isn't real metal, or what is or isn't [insert sub-sub-sub-genere]-metal.

every genre has fans with these attitudes.

Rap

Rap fans back in high school made me wanna kill myself

Fake emo is good it just has a lot of shitty fans

there is literally nothing wrong with gatekeeping

metal fans, or people who like quirky indie music.

Ska

fuck off it's not good faggot

Indeed.. You've convinced me, pretentious hipster faggots are more annoying. It was difficult to choose

prog, a lot of them come across as believing they're intellectually superior and special for liking pink floyd

Metal easily

All of them.

that's not a genre

Seething

rap
edm
pop
"indie"
horrorcore

>are there people that listen to Romantic / Baroque music unironically?
yes, what's so bad about that? not only as background music, but as foreground for emotional connection

ICP

Hip-Hop and Metal. They take the entire genre so seriously like its fucking sacred or some shit.

This but I respect both genres. Can't stand the fans tho.

Metal
Hip Hop
Rap
EDM

All these genres are shit too.

This image will never not make me laugh and disgusted at the same time

whatever genre isn’t traditional folk

All super fans are "insufferable retards" as maynard put it.

This but unironically.

gatekeeping is just enforcing a standard be it arbitrary or not.

>ctrl+f kpop
>no results

CROCKPOT. FUCKIN ON YO BITCH SHE A THOT THOT

It's way more prevalent in metal

kpoppers stick to their own, like good isolationists

Gospel music fans are the worst.

Gangsta rap, we need to purge that culture from white christian countries.

Havent even read the thread yet and im gonna assume a mojority of people will choose rap and hip-hop bc Sup Forums hates black people.

Young people that like old school music

t. 21 year old metalfag

Sup Forumscore

First thing that comes to mind.

All music genres have shitty fans, so it's difficult to choose. As someone who spent a great deal of my teenage years discovering the most stupidly obscure and poorly recorded metal I could, I've got to say I enjoy the autism that metal subculture has, and metal shows (especially small local ones) have a nice, inclusive atmosphere in my experience, so I've never come across the internet elitist mindset in real life.

Straight edge hardcore fans meanwhile, are massively elitist, annoying and boring fucks who act like they've got the permanent moral high ground about the fact that they're basically just Muslims without any of the dope food or calligraphy skills.

imo the only bad metal fans are the super pretentious ones, but that's true of any genre really. in my experience metal fans are generally one of the most welcoming and inclusive music communities i've come across.

Not a genre but needs to be said. Death grips fans 100%. Fight me

Hardcore punk

Folk Rock / Pop Country

Progressive rock has the most pretentious fans. Jazz is a close 2nd. Just check the reviews on any prog or jazz album in rym.
Classical fans are fucking terrible, but mostly the theory fags.
Metal and electronic are also really fucking annoying but not as much. Just go to /metal/ or /bleep/ and you'll see what I mean
Of course that doesn't mean that everyone who likes these genres are like that and if you discredit a genre because of its fans you're a retard

Waifushit.

Indie rock

RTJ ruined this shitty board. Fuck anyone who listens to them

rap

Insane Clown Posse - HAHAHAHHA What a joke!!!!

Currently, white "conscious" hip hop fans, people that like to link their beliefs to edm and no longer listen to metal metalfags.

>they're basically just Muslims without any of the dope food or calligraphy skills.

Honestly, people that only listen to dadrock, say rock is dead and say whatever new mainstream alternative genre is the right step despite never listening to it.

At least metal fags and Sup Forumscore fags are amusing.

>and I mean all, every last bit

Metal, you can't deny this. A more childish fanbase doesn't exist