Another quality article from Gawker

Another quality article from Gawker

Gawker is garbage, i hate every one of those dumbfucks especially sam biddle, ashley feinberg & that cunt allie that writes that 500 days of kristin cancer. bunch of pussy twenty-something stinky social-justice mingebags.

I watched Fiddler on the Roof the other day. It was a good if deeply flawed movie - and one of its biggest flaws was how Jewish it all was.

Arent they bankrupt yet?

I thought the Hulkster made that shitty company go bankrupt.

Nah, everything was actually blamed on Hulk and they got away with it.

It's almost as if Gawker and Jezebel have different writers with different opinions and believes from one another.

Different types of bankrupt, friendo.

Also
>Dear Hollywood
>TV series

Univision bought them out and just closed Gawker.com.

So in reality nothing was achieved. Their content one very other site is still full blown SJW.

they have fucking asians a morbidly obese old woman and a transgender teen in that show for christs sake. black people need to grow the fuck up, they can't be in everything and it's a pretty diverse cast

I'm still watching it so I'm gonna leave for fear of spoilers

>reading Gawker

Never mind that
>lead character was a slav
>there was a latin character with a vaguely asian mother
>a literal trans kid
>brown middle-eastern looking fbi psych guy
>spanish girl
in all fairly prominent and recurring roles

Of the main characters...

>Transgender kid - Asian
>French - not white
>FBI guy - Asian
>Guitar Lady - Cuban

Its resonably diverse tbf.

But they all hate straight white males

I don't know the name to a single Gawker writer. You sure do know a lot about them.

INTERPRETIVE DANCE

Different writers but all have similar beliefs.

Forgot that piece of shit jordan sargent. i call him sargent fucktard heh heh

>Black guy crying his race isnt represented in every single TV show
>Eric Narcisse
>Narcisse
>Narcissist

How cute

are you retarded? literally all their opinions align
>white males bad
>everything else good

>Gawker

Angry white guy - check
Adrogenyous older woman main character - check
Grandma chubbster - check
Transgender boy - fucking check
150 IQ Mexican valedictorian - check

It couldn't get more diverse.

Shut the fuck up. That's bullshit. They're all in the same fucking game Gawker or Deadspin or Kotaku or Jezebel are all equal parts leftist garbage. I would know because I browse them on a daily basis because they are one of the only few sites that doesn't get blocked on my jobs proxy (I think because the manager unironically likes their shit).

Its all fucking garbage. Japolink is okay. Everything else is straight femenist cucked trash. I don't even fucking use those words on a regular basis, but that's he only way to describe that bullshit.

if she was black then he'd be whining about magical negros and shieet.

How would he shill sjw shit on this site 24/7 otherwise?

The argument would then shift to the fact that the writer (Brit) is white and that Zal is writing/directing based on his internalized oppressive white values.

it's too bad after gawker got raped SJW clickbait is still as big as ever. AV Club, Cracked, buzzfeed, Vox, etc. I couldn't look at one of these and tell you which site it's from.

>Any show starring someone white is now too white

Why is Gakwer still operational?

>evan narcisse
>nacrisse
that's a bit on the nose

>Gawker

Gawker and Jezebel are as different as Sup Forums is to Sup Forums.

Do non-whites even have souls?

I don't think most sensible black people give a shit, Evan Narcisse is just a sheltered faggot who feels warm and fuzzy inside when he's crusading.