Keeping Up with the Kardashians

thoughts on the show?

>Kylie Jenner's boyfriend Tyga can't keep his hands off her on romantic getaway in Mexico

BBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

good for him

didn't he like hit some some 14 yr old?

blacks always win

>Be black guy
>Would've worn a skirt, living in the mud or be a slave in any other time period
>Get to live in luxery with some braindead white woman
>Dreams come through
Can't blame him for keeping his hands off of her.

girls farting is my fetish

can't blame him

>be cumskin
>would've been dead, sick or making wars in the past due being part of an evil race
>get's to shitpost on Sup Forums

FUCK so close to seeing her braphole

>Its a "niggers fucking brown/white women: the show"
Americans really watch this garbage ?

Wonder if anyone calls her lil kim

THIS

>armenian
>white

I really hate this family but I want to fuck the brakes off of every member. especially Caitlin.

Good thing cumskins advanced society so much that we don't really have those problems anymore.

Lmao at all the lil dick white bois watching these hoes and making threads about them!

anyone seen ledecky around?

>Tyga

How long until the Kardashian effect fully kicks in for him?

she's not armenian

>You will never murder a celebrity

why dont all women get their bodies done?

not all should get their faces done but body work looks legit these days

Tyga/Kylie OTP

>thoughts on the hiney?
p fine myman

she was the right amount of ugly for face shit to work

what went so right

wouldnt it be weird if one of your siblings frankensteined themselves into a copy of you?

plastic surgery

fucking monkeys

why are this family famous?

hihi

Does she have a big fake ass like her sister?

the best plastic surgery money can buy

evidence shown here

faggots on the internet will say
>le sex tape

but how many other celebs built empires and sell makeup and shit to other people because

>hey my sister had a sex tape that most people these days probably have never even seen

the real answer is the reality tv show

/kardashian/ general when?

there literally the kings of reality television so it would be warranted

sure but not all surgeries are successful. she hit the jackpot

Has any single family contributed more to the degeneration of white society than this one?

yes I understand that it was the start but to put ALL of it on just that one thing is retarded and dismissive about their popularity as a whole

this looks so stupid holy fuck

body plastic surgery always works because that shit is easy unless you go overboard on it

face plastic surgery works if you were already ugly

the bad plastic surgeries that you see on Sup Forums are chicks that were already hot and then tried to get plastic surgery

All the Jews that control the world.

kardashian ass is uncanny valley tier. seriously, that is just too disproportionate and ridiculous to be sexy for me.

would still sniff her farts though

>being a faggot

wow, she already looked like that in 2012?

wikipedia says she was just 15

neither of these two have had plastic surgery

damn my ex looks a lot like that ho on the right, cept a little fatter and a little wider jaw

>dem back tattoos
KING WIWUZ II AND HIS BALLA DYNASTEE

you're fucking retarded

yes, she has been winning gold metals since she was 15!
amazing!

OK then they have the creators of the TV show to thank for their fame, not Kim. Kim was the catalyst but had she not been approached by E! about creating a TV show she would have faded from merely being tabloid fodder into obscurity. all Kim had to do was sign on the dotted line.

This was all Seacrest's brain child. and it surpassed his wildest expectations. the absolute madman.

>disproportionate and ridiculous
only on kim. her proportions are completely fucked up. kylie is god tier

>left picture is 15 years old
>right picture is 35 years old with much heavier makeup
Are you a retard?

>those tats
WE

that's because all the whites are and have been insignificant for centuries. now kneel down and kiss my ashkenazi hoof.

its that time again!!

>Sup Forums - pretending to be retarded is fun! I'm just memeing!!

She clearly had a nosejob

So Jews are now white?

they're covered here

I understand a little cosmetic work but jesus

Tyga is the luckiest person in the world because he literally never has to work again to make money, he just has to fuck an 18 year old with jungle fever and not get filmed in the act.

>kardashians
>family legacy consists of a sex tape and everyone else fucking black guys

DUDE IM SO RICH AND AWESOME I GET FERRARI TATTOOS LMAO

Why black men? Why is the whole family(except for Kourtney) obsessed with black men?

Stay mad white boi

Are they the modern day liberal/leftist equivalent of the Brady Bunch?

BIG

No seriously

BBC is best C

who knows. really makes you think...

Literally no difference.

im not lying when I say I would impregnate her

im not

you read this and you think 'no, surely he is lying'

but no

u are wrong

i am not

>white

She's gonna look like shit in 10 years

POST MOAR

>banging one of the hottest teenagers on earth daily
"LMAO SUCH DUMB TATS WHAT A DOUCHE"

nah

daaayum

>Tyga

Fucking kek

BRAAPPPTTHTH

wtf?

yes, it worked

if you give a single fuck about a coal burner you are either a nigger or a cuck. no coalburner wants a dicklet lmao why yall even waste your time thinking about these bitches

kendall and kourtney are the only ones who dont look like circus freaks

Lol
Oh shut the fuck up
What the fuck have you done with your life? Not a damn thing but shitpost on Sup Forums, you insecure, betamale, spongecunt.

This bitch must have massive self esteem issues to be with such a shitty broke rapper. She could easily score a football player or just a better rapper. It must be awkward with Kanye always pushing him around and calling him a faggot too.

Plebs.

they're cucks

>only episode ive ever seen of this shit is when the youngest daughters were just becoming teenagers and they decide to have 2 little jewish/wasp gangly white dudes over for pizza, swimming and movies and Bruce was fucking livid
>seeing the way these hoes live/act/dress now and who they date and what happened to Bruce

Shit is too funny.