Is this the best hip hop album of all time? I say yes

Is this the best hip hop album of all time? I say yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1RaBdSCjAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Even the greatest hip-hop album is shit compared to the greatest works of literally ANY other genre.

I say no.

Knew someone was gonna put this

This

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1RaBdSCjAY

Absolutely. Solid 6/10. What a landmark album for the genre.

I like the album but no. It's this one.

>One rock musician says it's not music
Wowie you sure showed me.

Hell, even compared to C tier rock the best of hip-hop is shit.

>I say yes.

Not fair to compare it to the vast majority of other music albums.
It took countless people to make, and was released in 2015. More resources.

Yeah, real fair to compare hip-hop to rock, right?
They’ve existed for the same amount of time, right?? Had the same amount of time to evolve, right???

It's very very ok

Also this

There's an argument to be made. Wouldn't put it in my top 5 for the genre but it's still really good

I said literally any other genre. I never specified rock. Besides, rap has existed for 40 years now and its still shit. If you want to talk about rock, it had already surpassed hip-hop, and arguably peaked, only 20 years into its life.

Lol go home

Truth. The greatest hip hop album of all time is probably an 8/10 at most. TPAB is barely 3/10.

>lol fuk u
Nice argument.

There's literally hundreds upon hundreds of hip hop songs from the 90's that blow anything from Kendrick's shit out of the water.
Considering that the best hip hop was created 10-15 years into the genres existence, yes. Barely any hip hop made after 2001 is worth listening too. And Kendrick Lashit is not on that list.

36 36 36 36 36 36

you also need to consider the limited technology you fuckwit

No sense in arguing with the ignorant

damn good....probably not the best

cringe

I would honestly say Enter the Wu Tang is the best hip hop album I have listened to; it is a timeless album.

>you're too ignorant for my woke enlightenment

Not quite, but I don't mind seeing it named as someone's favorite. It's probably in my top 10.

Hip hop has one (1) truly great album. That album however happens to be one of the best albums of all time any genre.

Can you guess which one it is? Hint: it's not made by Gaydrick Lamear

Good Kid, m.a.a.d city is better

Old school rap is the blandest garbage I've ever had the misfortune of listening to, what are you on about? Nowadays there's actually some form of variety.

It is.

MBDTF?

Imo it loses to TPAB because its sound lacks consistency.

It's not even the best Kendrick Lamar album.