It broke new groouuuunndd!

>It broke new groouuuunndd!

>when patreon supporters fund you just straw manning the people who like Rogue One

Everyone hates their Rogue One review. RLM is fucking finished

they were right tho

yeah, no. they were right user.

>also didn't like rogue one
>still disliked all their videos just to see mike go insane

I'm such a memester!

>TFA fanboys think their opinion matters

TFA sucked
Rogue One sucked too

What is your point even?

>everyone

*buttblasted redditors

reddit is their main fanbase you literal retard

No one cares about your worthless contrarian opinion, we're talking about RLM here. Those TFA fanboys think their opinion on SW has merit. It doesn't.

This is the only episode I couldn't finish.
Every time the actresses tried to act like "badass" soldiers it came across as
>I'M ACTING

Anyway, what is objectively the best episode of the series?

muh reddit

based!

Rogue One was medicore.

Hello Disney!

>Everyone hates their Rogue One review.
What did you mean by this?

RLM like triggering people. They will target more dislikes next time.

Youtube doesn't distinguish between a like or dislike. If you interact with the site in any way, they consider it a success.

Just in case this explodes into a big RLM thread, I'm curious if anyone has a picture I'm looking for.

It's pic related but edited to have a bunch more people like Latza and Max Landis in the background.

I saw it posted on here a couple of times around last year. Has anyone seen the pic I'm talking about?

What? Since when?

AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs! AT-STs!

STAR DESTROYERS
I'M GONNA CUM

I just started watching RLM a month ago, who's the QT in the middle?

Jessi, Mike's GF. She's not around anymore.

Is it just me or has Star Wars prequel nostalgia become super rampant and cancerous out of nowhere? And I say that as someone who grew up with the prequels and doesn't hate everything about them. Like it's fine to be nostalgic about something but the prequels are incredibly flawed movies

It's just Sup Forums contrarianism.

Hi manchild

TFA > Rogue One
>b-but it's hypocrisy

You LIKED rogue one? Are you some kind of faggot?

nah prequel nostalgia is extremely funny and not cancerous at all.

>I CLAPPED WHEN HE TURNED ON HIS RED LIGHTSABER!

I liked Rouge One, but their critiques were valid.

I don't know why he made a video defending it. People who comment in Youtube all either trolls or retards. There's literally no reason to ever read them.

The only thing I didn't like about the review was he didn't spend half of it shitting on the prequels.

Things we know!

Mike's gf Jessi. She used to be on Best of the Worst, until she got creeped out by internet stockers.

Its just the people who grew up with the shitquels and cartoons are no old enough to post here.

5 years ago, saying any of the prequels were OK would have got you laughed off the board.

I saw II and III in my teens and luckily I was old enough to see them as the garbage they were. If I was 5 though, I'd probably be impressed by the CG backflips and 60 minute duels.

>>>r/starwars

i unironically love this bit

Jessi is love, Jessi is life. Every moment with her on screen is pure bliss. She can even counteract the pure cancer that is the Wizard.

I don't agree 100% with the fan service complaints they always grab onto but at this point I think they just use it because it's an easy talking point (and they're lazy). But I agree with what they said about tone, its hard to do dark and gritty with the way Star Wars is marketed.

Their entire point about context is retarded. Wow, a movie set smack dab in the middle of 7 other movies relies on established canon for some characters and things. Shocking. Rogue One isn't written as a stand alone piece and the thought process that "any good movie in a series can stand alone" is false.

Is Disney employing CTR now?

What did they mean by this?

Mike confirmed for leader of the aryan brotherhood

hello disney shill