Pls be good enough, Tomlin

>first inning runs

Mahtook is shook

Jose "MVP" Ramirez

>Tomlin

It's already over

Injury Updates:
>Indians' Danny Salazar: Confirmed as Tuesday's starter

>Second baseman Jason Kipnis (right hamstring): Kipnis is running on flat ground (as opposed Alter G treadmill) and has been asymptomatic. He is also hitting and throwing. Kipnis is expected to progress to taking ground balls and sprinting next week.

>Left-hander Andrew Miller (patella tendinitis): He has progress to playing long toss and throwing on flat ground. He will be evaluated next week to determine when he'll be able to throw off the mound.

>Outfielder Michael Brantley (right ankle): Running is still a question mark for Brantley. He's running on the Alter G treadmill (non-weight bearing) and will be evaluated next week to see what the next step is.

>30 minutes in
>single digit postcount
kek nice "fan"base, Losedians.

Smooth will never play again will he

Based Tomlin

Also it's nice to have someone bumping our threads daily, what a nice guy he is.

>Pitcher of the Month

Berto desu

>Yan and Berto finally starting to produce

>one post per 5 minutes
Indians really do have no fans, kek. I thought it was just a meme.

Jackson should lead off desu

Agreed, I'm not a big fan of Lindor leading off while he's trying to hit 30 HR's

>four games going on
>only one with a thread
>all engines posters
>second highest local tv ratings
>engines don't inflate the shit out of their attendence figures with season ticket holder no shows like everyone else
>held the mlb sellout streak record for years
>no fans
whatever you say bozo

Sorry, busy with hurricane prep

The GOAT

>its a forget to go to commercial break episode on the radio

Hammy say something on air he shouldn't have?

nah they were stumbling around "motts?" "mottsy where are you?!?!" you could hear them stumbling around trying to shut it down. Wasn't like the time Underwood was caught dropping f-bombs.

This is now a broom thread

Post brooms

Tribe has this on lockdown, about to go to Labor Day festival, have a good one Tribe bros. Stay anally devastated Larry

>nah they were stumbling around "motts?" "mottsy where are you?!?!" you could hear them stumbling around trying to shut it down

kek

Enjoy the festivities, Tribebro

stay comfy

Based Jram

>Le doubles man

>Yandy has yet to hit his first dinger

If Slamtana can't get a hit here, this would be a good time to do it tbqhwyf

>Wasn't like the time Underwood was caught dropping f-bombs
Do you have a video?

That's good enough senpai

Kek

Lol we need more Yandy memes to choose from

It's been a long time and I can't find anything on youtube but heres an article about it.
cleveland.com/tribe/index.ssf/2009/05/cleveland_indians_broadcaster_1.html

I sympathize with him. Lots of faggots in the NHL are fucking jokes.

I'm pretty sure Andre nearly said "nigga" right there

>I don't know, nig-, I don't know.

M V P

V

P

>jose does it again

When is Mejia getting another at bat?

Probably 8th or 9th inning?

guys

It's very possible considering this month's schedule, but then again, going on a hot streak on September like the Red Sox did last year might not be a very good idea.

Worried about the same thing here, too. It feels like the bats are hot too early.

I hope I'm wrong.

And Jram 5/5...bitchin.

>detoilet outfielding

Might not even be a good idea to get home field advantage looking at the Injuns and Asstros home/road record splits

so many comfy opponents this month

Perez and bases loaded, name a more iconic duo

Feel bad for the Tiggers. No hard feelings guise, you're my next favorite team in the division

yeah I really thought they would win a championship with this group, reminds me of what we went through in the 90's

someone please check jiménez pants

I won't forget that most of their fans were shitbags while they were good, and especially when they came to our ballpark, but I won't rub it in.

>You know, I'm fully aware of the situation that the Tigers are in, I'm fully aware that they're going to sell, I'm fully aware that we watched tonight isn't the team that's going to be on the team in 3 weeks or 4 weeks or however long is going to be, but... I mean God damn if they put up a product that's at least respectable because tonight... *Sigh* you know I thought I was past the point of getting pissed, I thought I was, I really thought I was but that game tonight... *Spits* that was Dogshit! Cleveland is laughing at you, fucking Cleveland, under construction since 1869 and they're fucking laughing at you, and they should! 11 runs and 16 fucking hits, Jordan Zimmerman couldn't pitch his way out of his own ballsack right now! He sucks! And we're paying him for 5 years and 110 fucking million for him to shit the bed once every 5 games, it's God damn ridiculous, that was pathetic! Pa-the-tic! That was a horseshit performance, and everybody on that fucking clubhouse should be walking out of there with their heads and their fucking hands going: "oh my god, what the fuck did I do?" Because you just got bent over a fucking Howard the duck pinball machine and fucked in the ass by the Indians for, I don't know, the 17th time in 2 fucking years! There was a time where it was a guarantee that you go to Cleveland and you take them to pound town, but not anymore, no, not anymore, because we have a team full of losing fucks who don't know what it's like to win, who don't give a FUCK about winning or losing, that was ass ass assTASTIC and player of the game goes to absolutely fucking NOBODY, FUCK THIS TEAM in every orifice they have *sighs* *breathes heavily*

These guys really are something else. Feels so good!

most teams fans treat us that way though, our team and city are an easy target I guess

Fugg the pasta needs a few adjustments

>Tigers video guy
I kinda feel bad for him though.

This was different. Detroit and Cleveland are very similar and it didn't stop them from being assholes.
Anyway, I'll enjoy that they spent like a big market team and still didn't win shit.

I went to a series in KC in 2011 to see the Tribe play and they were all pretty decent people. I don't think I'd ever take a trip to detroit though.

MEJIA
E
J
I
A

>Tito stealing the "throw the pitch 50 feet away from homeplate" sign

kek, werent the tigers accusing us of stealing signs earlier this year?

I went to Detroit last season for the division clinching and admittedly the Tigers fans there were fine. Comerica is a nice ballpark too so I recommend a trip.

Still, during their ALC dominance when they came to Cleveland their fans were fucking awful. Like even worse than visiting Yankees and Red Sox fans.

Based Ball Boy

Fucking wow

I knew that sign was going to be useful again, nice steal Tito

the absolute state of detoilet fans

et tu, ball boy?

Mejia behind the plate!

Noice

gg boys, see you in chicago

>filename
lel

WINDIANS

At least it was a blowout. Could you imagine if Detroit was leading 2-1? We'd have a new Bartman.

ELEVEN(11)ELEVEN(11)ELEVEN(11)ELEVEN(11)ELEVEN(11)ELEVEN(11)ELEVEN(11)ELEVEN(11)ELEVEN(11)ELEVEN(11)ELEVEN(11)