Where do you sit at the cinema?

Where do you sit at the cinema?

middle row, middle seats

in the seats they designate for children with autism, next to my minder.

In middle row, 3 seats on the left and keep a right seat open so no one sit next to you.

Central, if possible. I don't mind the aisle if I need to.

I don't like to be too far back. A little closer than the middle of the room so the screen takes up the majority of my peripheral vision.

>it's a chad sits behind and rests his feet on the chairs beside you episode

Second row from the back of the house, middle seats. If the place is huge, then I'll go 4 rows down.

Handicap seats or whatever row before gap so maximum legroom to stretch out or put feet on railing. Alternatively, the close row after the gap so as not to have anyone behind me.

HOWEVER, if it's a cineplex i very often am forced to move to the very front to escape the loud, spirited conversations and commentary of the African-American gentlemen behind me.

Sometimes I show up early so I can get the throne in the center of the theater

If the throne's taken I usually just sit on the merry-go-round, but that usually sucks because I have to constantly be turning my head in order to see the film

first seat fagz
tfw i keep moving my head intentionally to piss off whomever is sitting back

I just sort of awkwardly stand near the exit.

Back row middle

In the car crying, after I've bought tickets already but don't have the balls to walk in and go be around a group of people

>chad and gf sit behind me
>here them giggling about me seeing a movie alone
>chad says tp his gf "Nah look at that playa I bet the ladies are all over him HAHAHAH"
>starts rocking my chair with his legs
>do nothing
>puts one leg on each side of my hide
>"You mind bro?" girlfriend admonishes him playfully but you can tell shes getting wet at the sight of her bf dominating me
>"N-No I couldn't even tell your legs were there h-haha. Enjoy the film sir"

This was the lowest point of my life

middle row near the exit

that way if some american shoots up the place I'll be first to leave and lock the doors behind me

white "men" ladies and gentlemen

I love posts like these. Thank you user.

I don't go to cinemas, I only go to kinoplex

Middle, but usually the idiots I go with want to sit way in the fucking back for some reason.

>not moving to another seat

And this is why Normie's wonder why we hide away in our rooms

what movie was it?

The White Ribbon

Should have spilled lighter fluid under his seat and set him on fire.

The back row in the middle. I don't want any normies behind me.

>tfw this happened to me
>tfw I couldn't do anything about it because someone else was assigned to be the designated shooter

4-5th row from the screen

Middle section

I see kids like you every day in my line of work.

Just get it through your head, everything that happens to you is YOUR FAULT, and you need to GET STRONGER or fuck off and jump off a bridge. You will always be a worthless leech on the world.

Where do you work?

I sit only 3 or 4 rows back cus I like to be up close. Why anyone would sit back is beyond me, might as well be watching movies at home.

child protective services

Can I get a large fry with that?

in the patrician VIP only zone

You lost a family member to a theater shooting didn't you?

Pick it up wagecuck

My local theater has like 6 rows, so middle seat back row. its comfy as fuck

not for profit community owned theater is the best

>My local theater has like 6 rows
>posts pic of theater with ten rows

Consider my Jimmies rustled, user.

I sit on the sides where there are only 4 or so seats to a row. That way if I park myself in there in the middle of the row there's likely to be no chance of someone sitting next to me, particularly if I look disgruntled and unkempt. It's not ideal but I prefer my personal space over an ideal position.

In the seat behind the guard rail so I can rest my feet on it.

singles only seats

So it's normies fault that you're beta?

at the projection room

I went to this movie and sat in the middle and this pretty big guy sat a couple rows behind me and literally would not shut his mouth for the whole movie (this was spiderman 3)
I turned around and said, "If you stopped talking for 1 minute, would it fucking kill you bro?"
He looked at me like I did something wrong and said something like "yeah, it would actually be pretty unpleasant"
After that I just got pissed and went off on him (basically trying to insult him) and called him a really big fat prick. All he did was laugh and say "yeah but its all for you, you started this"

Holy shit I had never been so mad in my life.

>he looked at me like I did something wrong

People like this should be herded into gas chambers.

When I go with someone I sit middle row middle seat.

When I'm alone I sit middle row but all the way on the left side. Then once the movie ends I put my head down and dart out.

am i the only one who likes to sit near the front? i love when the screen takes up my whole field of vision.

Doesn't that fuck up your neck?

In front of the guy who's only 6'1

I get there early and go to the top row in the middle.
I don't like others being able to look at me from above.

For me, it'd be somewhere in here

Here you go

here for me

*whoosh*

>not for profit community owned theater

now those would be some fun seats to cut up and pull the stuffing out of

Sitting in the front row really fucks with your neck. I saw the 2012 spiderman movie and sat in the front row because the place was packed and my neck was sore by the end of it.

That's very interesting user. How is the rest of your life going though while we're updating your blog?

not if im leaning back. also, if anybody wants the original.

I give. What did I do?

you dont need to be a dick.

you shared a non-bragging anecdote and that guy has autism

Right in front of you

Middle hard left

>my captcha was just join the fucking dots on a picture of a road sign the fuckkkk

these four are the patrician choice

Yellow is where we just sat for Paterson today. Really good, btw. Pretty much my sweet spot, although I'd be happy anywhere in the red box. I care much more about being central than how far away I sit. I do dislike being too close if I have to look up and crane my neck too much.

Oh, and who the fuck bought the red seats?

I would love those but my theaters usually have railings so you can't get right under the window where the projection screen, so I have to pick either side.

i cant stand it when i go with friends and they sit there. i honestly dont see the point.

My dude

Back row is the most godlike position.
>View entirety of screen without straining your eyes/neck/back/ears
>No dangers of delinquents throwing their popcorn at you
>Complete oversight over the entire room which gives the impression of being the overseer, king of the cinema
>Never in the vicinity of talkative normies with short attention spans because they've gone 4 seconds without looking at their phone
>everyone is fearful of you because you may have a gun or a knife so you can have the next 5 rows to yourself
It amazes me that you would consider the back to be inferior.

Preference is about 6-7rows back, centre block, near to the aisle as possible. If I need to piss, I don't want to piss people off

>needing to piss during the movie
are you 90 years old?

This is correct answer

2nd row, center

Let the kino overwhelm you

sometimes i just like to stand back and admire my cock, you would need to also if your dick was this big.

finally, a true lover of cinema.

>not drinking beer during the movie and having to pee 4-5 times during

you are doing it wrong sir

Way too close to the screen. I always sit in the back.

>sitting anywhere other than the back row in the center

Literally inches from the air conditioning, no cucks getting in your way of the screen, dont even have to move my head, and dont have to worry about cucks sneaking up behind me and stealing my bucket of fried chicken

>bring popcorn bucket and beverage cup home
>next time I go out to the movies I bring the bucket and cup
>wait on the other side of the building where people leave to go to the parking lot
>catch the door as people leave
>go to concession stand
>ask for the free refill on my popcorn
>get it free and then head to refill my drink at the beverage station
>again free
>after movie ends I just head into another movie
>proceed to do this for the rest of the day to catch all the ones I want to see
>head home with my bucket and cup and hold onto them til I go back
>theaters face when they'll never know

I like this nigga

At the very top in the corner so I can spit my Grizzly Wintergreen long cut dip behind the seats without bothering anyone.

Don't reply to my post btw.

what are you supposed to do in this situation?

or if someone in the theatre, next to you or maybe a few rows behind is being loud and disruptive?

The best thing to do would be to get the staff and have him removed. The most satisfying thing would be to punch him square in the nose.

You're kidding right? Move or confront him like a normal person, don't let anyone else ruin your experience

>bucket of fried chicken
my fucking sides

>waiting for movie to start
>pretty early
>see some people next to me sit down
>after a while, they leave, but mark their place with coats
>usher comes along and just takes all the coats
>new, different people arrive and sit in those seats
>the original troupe returns and starts bitching out the new group for stealing their seats
>the new people actually get up and leave

My nigga, checked

>have to sit in front row for avengers
>never sat there before
>thor stands on left side of screen
>then he suddenly throws his hammer
>I have to turn my head all the way to the right to track where the hammer is going

kinda cool

i used to go with a dumb but manipulative gf to the movies because she was young (we were both teens) and she wouldn't want to come over to my place so I could only get some action at the movies

so she'd give me handjobs, we'd kiss, I'd rub her pucci, puzzy hmm sweet pussy I remember that smell I remember touch that sweet smell combined with a metallic note

first time I took her to the movies I spent like 1 hour, honestly, just trying to lick her tits and nipples without taking her shirt off, I was doing some crazy ass gymnastics with my tongue and I was so happy when i managed to do it

one time i came on a seat and i felt good beacuse I was a generator of filth and stains

she was a bit fat just below the limit and her ass was huge, waist was very thin, no belly fat, nice tits, she wore shorts, i remember i was fingering her and i could feel the ring at the opening, the hymen, almost broke her puzzy once and she got mad because she didn't want it to happen there she wanted it to happen in Dubai (man I'm not kidding you) or some other fancy place

I wasted so much time and money on that bitch who would only let me suck her tits at the cinema theater

I did this like 20-30 times

usually during dates I was going to the bathroom where I would sing in Mongolian Throat Singing Style (kargyraa mostly, and khoomei and sygyt) and I'd piss and shit and yell things like "NOW IM PISSING" "PULLING OUT MY WEE WEE" "NICE WEE WEE" so that other people would hear me

I was pissing on the thing you press to flush (the bathrooms were old so they weren't fancy, motion detect buttons) I was pissing everywhere just so I can make the janitors mad because fuck wagecucks

one time I grabbed her throat and threatened her because she told me "ur dad is an asshole because he doesn't give you more money that you can use for our dates" stupid ass bitch

This isn't funny

it's the truth, i really didn't mean for it to be funny, thanks for reading though, my dear geriatric friend

usually mid-way up next to the aisle, because I could have gone a week without food or water, spent the 30minutes before the movie peeing non-stop completely draining my bladder and it won't matter because I will have to get up and go pee during the movie.