Memes aside

Memes aside,
why do the people in these countries still hate us so much?

For trying to ruin the world 3 times.

For being a dastardly JERRY

Can't let go of the ole ww2 glory.

But the war is over?!

The war is never over, HUN.
You'd shoot me dead if you had the chance

But I have no weapon license

We haven't had another after it to make us feel good about winning plus it's been ingrained in popular culture and movies.

Most people from those countries will see Germany like that until ww3 rolls around

It is probably their monarchy was from your ancestry and so was their language

Its not over until the blood of every single kraut has been spilled, except the Queen.

Memes aside? No one in these countries cares about Germany, stop perpetuating the meme if it's annoying or confusing you

But you won both, why would you need a third one?

I was really just speaking hypothetically. A lot of people will continue to see "nazi" until an even bigger bad comes around to push world war 2 into the obscurity of history.

In all reality though it's mostly just memes. For a large part of America at least people will just think
>sauerkraut
>beer
>my great great grand pappy was German

>

This.
The last time anyone cared was when the wall went down.

The only difference between Germany and the eternal Anglo is that Germany failed where the Anglo succeeded. They hate you because you are so similar.

Australians tend to dislike the English and Americans far worse than the Germans.

Sup Forums is nowhere near representative of real life in this regard, hence 'memes aside'

I... I'm sorry. I'll try not to mention the war in the future.

Wtf it has a UK flag, but also Scotland, England, and Wales...

The Migrant Crisis is not a war.

Only good picture of the english speaking flags I could find

Not even an anglo but I still hate you

Also just google "brits hate germany" and you will find a lot of links to proof my point

You can't handle the bants mate

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America risks war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do

>That image
Lad

as long as germany isn't in flame, the war is never over

This is very serious

for destroying thousands of years of european hegemony

lol

He was pulling your leg sweetheart

Fuck

I like Germans tbqh

"Lord Sidious, promised us peace! We only want to AHHHH"

I don't see germany as the same country as nazi germany anymore. it's like germany couldn't be further from that. maybe we meme sometimes that germans are nazis. like sometimes we'll yell nein nein as if we're adolf.

stop coming here and dying 2bh

so many germans die in the bush or get murdered here kek

Memes aside, I've never hated Germany at all. If you think we hate you, then you're the one who should set aside the memes tbqh.

>German backpackers
I swear those fuckers need to poo in loo more than the indians.
They find somewhere to setup shop where they local law allows them to squat in their vans they bought off the previous set of Germans and spend weeks trashing the general area only to act surprised when people complain about their behaviour

I love Germany. Because of WW2, Europeans couldnt afford to colonize Africa anymore so they just left.

>get murdered
Why?

I was just reading comments about germans getting beaten in the US and UK

>germans getting beaten in the US
I can't speak for the UK but I've never heard of a single case of this here.

Have you heard of the "Two Minutes Hate" that all British schoolchildren are raised with? Every day we're taken to an assembly hall and taught to feel nothing but violent hatred for the German, morbid fear of the German, to draw up every ounce of will within ourselves in seeing everything German vanquished and ended as a perennial threat once and for all time.

Tbf it was syrian-Americans

Yeah I get it.
I'm sooo wrong, you are good boys who dindu nuffin wrong.

Because you invented gay nightclubs and techno music

Nothing wrong with a bit of high culture

LOL @ THAT PIC

Kys fag, Adolf Hitler would be rolling his grave right now.