Finished the second episode of this. IT MAKES NO GODDAMN SENSE

Finished the second episode of this. IT MAKES NO GODDAMN SENSE

Why were they enemies in the first episode, Dio kills his fucking dog and then in the second episode they're bros?

When does it get good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5MYobmPdOb4
fanfiction.net/Harry-Potter-and-JoJo-s-Bizarre-Adventure-Crossovers/224/2832/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why were they enemies in the first episode, Dio kills his fucking dog and then in the second episode they're bros?

Dio wants to demoralize Johnathan by making his life shitty in all manner of ways and stealing his fortune from under his nose. In the end, all his bullshitting catches up to him and Johnathan beats the tar out of him and Dio can't understand how he's not a broken shell of a man anymore. (Also, Johnathan doesn't know Dio arranged for Danny to get killed)

So instead, Dio takes a different route and decides to build a bond with Johnathan so he can break it later and figures that will ultimately fuck his shit up. Kill him with kindness.... and then being a dick.

Phantom Blood isn't that bad, you just need to power through the slow start which is really just the first four episodes.

>When does it get good?
2 and a half seasons later

Stardust Crusaders is when I started and unironically loved it. first two chapters make no sense compared to the rest of the series

marathon the next episode and you'll understand

READ THE MANGA

I see, makes a bit more sense after I actually finished the episode. The end of the second episode was pretty goddamn hilarious 2bh. Guess the manga probably explains a lot more things

Starting the 3rd episode now, I shall return with my thoughts on it

>When does it get good?
Second arc, about 10 episodes in. Pure basedness.

The anime does tear through the first part because it's trying to make room for Battle Tendency which is universally more liked and has more material.

Trust me, most people don't care for how the anime handled PB, but at the same time most people don't care because it's a lackluster start.

>Sup Forums

Fuck off.

>Why were they enemies in the first episode, Dio kills his fucking dog and then in the second episode they're bros?
Except they're not, their friendship lasts for like an episode and then they're enemies again
>When does it get good?
Once you start battle tendency, from there it only gets better

It'll all make sense when he shows up

>UUUURRRRRIIIIIIIIIIII

>tfw no part 5 adaption

It retroactively becomes good.
You'll hate it at first, but the further you go down the line you realize everything you've hated about it is what you love about it.

They haven't confirmed whether or not it's going to happen?

Bruno and pals WILL be made

Part 5 is Japan's favorite part. There's no way they're not gonna fucking make it.

Jojo doesn't get good until Part 4. Araki's writing in 1-3 sucks ass.

That's just a meme. Nobody likes part 5.

Part 5 ed ost possibility?
youtube.com/watch?v=5MYobmPdOb4

I'm looking forward to when parte five starts and all the flavour of the month watchers that jumped on part four will loose interest in the show, i can't see them being as excited in a story about an Italian waif and his boy band.

At least that's what i hope, i seriously don't want want to live in the same world as a bunch of "Could One Punch Man beat King Crimson?" videos pissfarting around.

When stands get introduced

When the Jojo anime was first annnounced they did it via a live feed on those giant tvs you see around Japan and they cycled through all the parts, guess which 2 parts got the loudest reaction?

>Part 5 is Japan's favorite part

That's not Part 4

Dio is pretending. Jonathan is somewhat naive, but wary.

>part 4
>pretty much only non-important characters like the fatty and josukes grandpa dies
>part 5
>everyone except Mista, Gio and Trish dies of the main guys (minus Fugo the cuck)
>even a entire city block is taken out by some retarded fungus stand
Is the road of the Gangstar really that brutal?

>it gets good in the worst part

What did you mean by this?

>ill return
that's okay, you don't need to

>part 6
>Bohemian Rhapsody destroys entire swaths of the world
>Made In Heaven destroys the rest of the universe twice

Prison is hard time.

Bruno best boy

>Speedwagon
>Dio

Why are some the characters named after American rock bands?

it's his thread tho, he shall return

If part 3 is so bad then why is everything based on it?

>some

>some

Because it got an OVA back in the day and was alot of western people's introduction to the series.

Part 6 went full retard after they left the prison and Dio's autistic sons got involved and started summoning Mickey Mouse and shit with cryptids and crashing planes with no survivors, while Pucci's brother turned everyone into snails with rainbows.

Thank fuck for Steel ball run

Literally 99% of the series is named after rock stuff.

So stands showing up for every part after 3 was just a coincedence?

>I can't follow the plot in a fighting series for 8 year olds
Jonathan literally spells it out for you in his inner dialogue at the start of the second episode. They've had no quarrel since the first episode incident but he still distrusts Dio.

>When does it get good?
Jonathan's whole arc is boring, to be desu. It gets good from the second one, which starts on episode 10. It is worth the way, though.

Like 90% of the characters are named after bands.

There are characters literally named Notorious BIG, ACDC, Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day, King Crimson, Spice Girls, etc etc

Its pretty damn weird

Part 5 explains the origins of stands if i recall.

user do you understand that it's the same writer that does all of the different parts?

>not liking based hamon
>not liking based Joseph

So why would he continue to use the idea if part 3 was really that bad?

Some are born with them and some are inherited through a family member being shot with an arrow from space.

Because he liked the idea and had more plans for it. He only went with stands in the first place because he couldn't think of anything new to do with hamon.

I hope you're just being retarded on purpose.

>opinions are facts on an opinion based board

Part 3 being bad has nothing to do with Stands. In fact the stands are what made it good.

The thing that is bad about part 3 is that it just gets a little too repetitive and dull. Everything in between the main party forming and them encountering Pet Shop is just sort of stand of the week sort of dullness.

Araki realized he could do literally anything with Stands instead of just making them generic punchghosts

Pet Shop is a great fight though

Not him, but at least you are told from the start that they are gonna be fighting the Tarot Arcana and later the Egyptian Gods. You know that they have x guys left to beat before getting to Dio. Part 4 on the other hand is full of pointless stands of the week.

I've already seen everything up until part 4 but should I read everything I've already seen since adaptations cut things? Is there a list of cut material from the anime?

Yeah thats why I said inbetween. Once they get to Pet Shop it gets good again.

Honestly I agree. I don't like the pointless nature of a lot of 4's plot. But I still think 3 gets too repetitive. Its why I personally think 2 and 5 have the best balance. Constant action that is related to one another but it is always for some new circumstance or reason.

Dio's world is such a good finale though

Not really.

>SAME KIND OF STAND BRO
>LET ME KICK YOU WITH MY SHIT LEG
>ARRRGH HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN KONO DIO DAAAUGH

Like I said before once they get to Pet Shop it gets good again. Its just the stand after stand after stand before that that is somewhat dull to me.

In my opinion, the fights of the Egypt arc are all good, except maybe Mariah and Alessi

i hope you HAVE started with the 2012 version, not the old crappy one, right ? 2012 Jojo - Stardust crusaders - Diamond is unbreakable

>When does it get good?
When that fuck Jonathan croaks and his based grandson becomes the main character. Araki knows damn well he'll never make a JoJo as amazing as Joseph, and parts 3 and 4 needing to incorporate him was proof enough.

The fights are retarded but the shenanigans are great.

>Old lady thinks Joesph is coming on to her
>Avdol and Joseph are trying to disconnect from each other while to everyone else they look like fags fucking
>Polnareff is trying to not get a boner when the lady bathes him

Currently watching stardust crusaders, do they really introduce a new stand each episode?

I don't see how I'll be able to keep track of all of them

It's certainly bizare

>do they really introduce a new stand each episode?

No. But there's still a lot of them.

Whatever happened to Hol Horse?

Arigato Gyro

He went to the hospital with Oingo and Araki forgot about them

>Why were they enemies in the first episode
Dio's lived a life of physical and psychological abuse at the hands of his father and society. He's put up a face of nonchalance to prevent them getting the last laugh, but he has a boil, seething rage beneath the surface.

When he sees someone who has been pampered and protected from hardship and born into guaranteed wealth and comfort like Jonathan it boils his piss.

>Dio kills his fucking dog and then in the second episode they're bros?
Dio's a sociopath. He recognizes he can only go so far in fucking with the son of the master of the house before it works against him. Instead he pretends to have outgrown his troubled childhood, and in a way he has since he's done with the games now, in hopes Jonathan will lower his guard so Dio can kill Old Man Joestar and likely kill or assassinate Jonathan later to seize everything for himself.
Jonathan's wise to his shit though.

Dio is Voldemort.

Pumped and Dumped some Italian broad and fucked off,
Resulting in a child with an unhealthy disdain for the number 4

My dad is Araki

It was already greenlit before they even started releasing part 4 episodes.
Part 5 was the highest selling part.

We'll probably live to see Part 7 animated if it does well.

Oingo went on to write mango.

Fuck off and post the copy pasta in a Harry Potter thread.

There's a copypasta?

There's a Harry Potter copy pasta, no Jojo one but it'd be pretty funny if there was.

There should be a Harry Potter x JoJo fanfic somewhere. It can't be written ironically though or it wouldn't be right. All we can do is pray some day some hyper autistic deviantart retard will be struck by creative lightning.

Not quite. You don't need to though since 98% of stand users they beat never return.

fanfiction.net/Harry-Potter-and-JoJo-s-Bizarre-Adventure-Crossovers/224/2832/

Harry Potter and Jojo have nothing in common except the ghost shit in part 4 and Goblet.

That's the premise right there.

>The Joestars find themselves at a loss when a strange letter inviting them to a school for witchcraft and wizardry shows up while their on their quest to stop DIO Over Heaven. Taking up the letters offer the Joestars find themselves wrapped up in a world of magic. shennanigans are to ensue and Hogwarts will probably never be the same again. Set during EoH and Philosophers Stone.

God dammit

I'm sorry but that sounds so bad it has to be good

>then in the second episode they're bros?
They're pretending you retard

fucking kek at the pic.

>I'm too stupid to understand a basic story
Wew

It's an actual line from the manga, the manga that you should read.

If you're looking for sense in JoJo you should quit while you're ahead
The show makes virtually no sense and is 90% bullshit.

I still fucking love it as a guilty pleasure. Its basically like a flamboyant self-aware DBZ to me. I'm just there for the animation and cheese.

I've read up to part 7, don't know from what part was that pic as I don't remember it. I know Jojo has some hilarious translation.

The fucking jump from part 2 to 3. Author literally changed the core for the whole series, but it was for the better. It's like it started out mocking shit like Fist of the North Star, but then Araki decided he wanted it be it's own thing

Where can I find jojo episodes, I wanna start watching it

bato.to

Kissanime.com
or
9anime.to

is all the dialogue as retarded as this

you're just fapping to this and pretending it's deep, aren't you

Are you fucking kidding me? The first few episodes are the best part before it becomes a cuhrayzee animu shitfest

Nobody pretends Jojo is deep

>mocking
Do people seriously believe Jojo was supposed to be a parody?

>they did it via a live feed on those giant tvs you see around Japan

I know there have to be adults who hate anime in Japan, this must be what it's like to be expected to like shitty pop music here in the US

Thanks boys