/cfb/ - Wild Chip Kelly Speculation Edition

>Today
WVU vs. Virginia Tech
Texas A&m vs. UCLA

>still the best team in the B1G
feels good, Michigan and Wisky have no QB. PSU no depth.

Who /give_us/ already?

Aren't you forgetting someone? Someone with red and white uniforms who also plays in the B1G East?

Maryland?

Close, but here's a hint: Piscataway.

>Which is another way of saying the same teams get in every damn year, which is what we're all trying to avoid here, user.
Am I being trolled?It literally does the opposite. It already is the same teams every year in the current system
Alabama
Clemson
Ohio State
are pencil-ins at the start
at least of the teams that I named most have never been

Rutgers?

>implying your solution would actually resolve the problem, as opposed to a full 8/16-team playoff
Your solution doesn't go far enough.

DING DING DING!

>niggers

Daily reminder that Brandon Wimbush will bootyblast his way to a Heisman trophy

Daily reminder that Texas is back and will whip that ass like last year all over again.

NOTRE DAME WOULD BOOTY BLAST BOTH OF THESE TEAMS

When will ND stop falling for the black QB meme

Rutgers gets 4 wins, maybe 5

it keeps the regular season meaningful

When Lou Holtz stops being a homer for Notre Lame.

no
t. terp

Give Brian Kelly a little time to ruin him

Daily reminder that the home-home is over famalam, tho I would have loved to see ND bootyblast Herman

Which "means" what, exactly?

>boot blast meme is 5 years old this year

=3

5 wins is more than enough to win the Big 10 East.

>Leader and Legends

I for one, an ND fan, welcomed the bootyblast memes since day 1

As ND fans mainly consist of subway boomers and other oldfags/normies, we need as many memes unrelated to Te'o as possible

Black QBs almost always work in college, it's the NFL where they turn into memes

Te'o had done nothing wrong, he was genuinely mislead. It was all just a prank, bro.

The top 2 yards leaders in championship games are both black QBs, Deshaun Watson and Vince Young

No, the really good ones work as basically hybrid running backs. Most suck dick like Dennar Robinson tho.

But ND isnt an offense that needs a fast nig with average throwing skills

So Rutgers sucks at football AND trolling

Does Kizer count? Pretty sure he's biracial, which explains him not sucking dick

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

>baylel

>a spread offense doesn't need an agile QB

what did the casual mean by this

>PSU no depth
Yeah, but we have two QBs who could start and you have a running back in that position.
Scraping out a win against Indiana has given you confidence, good, next week you play against a real team.

He may have been frustrating at times, but Texas was never embarrassing under him like it is now.

If Art was there they would have won 50-0. Fuck,.

Kek

so how many games does TAMU win this year before they collapse?

>slappy valley trash talk

Oddly enough, this is true. Under him, t.u. was actually an in-state rival to be feared, a worthy opponent. Now? They don't even wanna play TAMU for fear of getting their asses whipped. Sad.

Zero. Watch them burn tonight

true, he's a fucking idiot on espn tho

Five (5), just like every year.

>losing to a team quarterbacked by wilton speight
>by 39
Honestly I'd kill myself if I were a fan of a team this happened to

They seriously overreacted with firing Brown. He had one fuckup and they ran him out of town and they killed their own program. The Texas boosters' greed knows no bounds.

There are agile QBs that can throw, and then there are fast nogs that turn the ball over. ND seems to recruit the latter, besides Kizer.

The smart thing would have been to at least hold him until they found a true replacement.

That's probably against cult rules

Christian Hackenberg > Trayce McSwirly

>The Texas boosters' greed knows no bounds.
Agreed; SO MUCH THIS. Half the FBS programs' problems can be laid directly at the boosters' feet. They can't just gib money and let the unis handle it, no, they HAVE to have control. It's a plague on many otherwise fine schools.

>Successful college coach who goes unappreciated towards the end
>ends up making an ass of himself next to Mark May on ESPN

Literally Lou Holtz 2: Electric Boogaloo

this, they won't make it to 8 wins and that meme coach will be fired

after you

Revisionist history. This happened one year after playing in the championship game.

the unending circle of B1G shitposting is hilarious. Every one of your insults towards one another can be directed back at you in a similar way.

Reminder, their guaranteed five wins don't have to be consecutive, or start the season, they just won't collapse until AFTER they've recorded their fifth win.

none of those are embarrassing losses aside from perhaps KSU

Kansas State is a fine program and the best FBS program in the state when it comes to football.

Post your reactions:

>ranked Texas loses to perennial shit bag Maryland
>FSU commits 4 turnovers in a row to take a huge 2nd half dump
>Charlie Strong almost shits the best in South Florida
>Baylor loses to Liberty
>USC goes into the 4th quarter tied to Western Michigan
>Jim McElwain, in his 3rd season, still cant shit out a better offense

except SC got its shit together in the 4th and began to BTFO WMU. It's nothing like the others

Wimbush is more polished and has a better arm than Golson or Zaire, is more natural out of the pocket than Kizer was and has a higher potential than all 3.

Howard over UNLV tops them all

Delete this frog image and slap yourself =\

JUST

ECU used to be quite fine, what the fuck happened?

>tfw you met CJ2K and have his pre-rookie signature

>Howard over UNLV

It was a hell of a win, but no one gives a shit about UNLV, so I find it hard to get it up tbf

We fired Ruff because he had a couple of bad seasons and had to go to Duke to find his replacement

Ouch, I can't believe you had to sign a coach from the trash heap that is Duke.

>no one gives a shit
Is this why I seem to keep running across articles about the game??

cause I can make a list of ar the games no one wrote an article about
>Hawai'i

I mean fan wise you cunt

>fan wise
who give a shit what YOU think, anyway?

I can make a list of every who doesn't, but the internet has limiting space

It's been 2 years in a row for Clemson, prior to that we hadn't been a contender for a long ass time. What are you on about?
>fuck any team that is successful more than 1 season in a row because my shitty program is a toilet.

Not the user you were typing at, but
>being a filthy phoneposter
No wonder you can't type for shit.

People are making articles about it because muh biggest point spread upset ever. That doesn't mean anyone cares about the state of UNLV football or that the outcome of that game had a meaningful effect on the sport.

what a condescending piece of shit, lol. At least you know why you have no friends.

He's a great recruiter, but he's not what we need desu.

a losing season is always embarrassing.

Have you considered LARRY FEDORA? He'll be finding himself out of a job soon and he is a perfectly fine offensive coach. Just don't schedule any OOC games around him, he shits the bed in them quite often.

>Phone poster
I identify as an Apple Macintosh iPhone,
I'm sorry, is it to early
>doesn't mean
To you?
Who cares what you think?
is anyone paying you to write? are gonna publish an article? make some sweet inetweb bux?
NO??

then fuck right off
>my team won yesterday

>it's that one point in the year that /cfb/ has higher activity than /nfl/, /nba/ and /mlb/ and at least as high activity as /heem/

feels good lads

Get rid of your meme coach

I would like to point out the Southern is playing pretty good right now.

>/cfb/

>suck dick
>still manage to beat top 5 Nebraska

Kek. They really were cursed against Texas

NOTRE DAME WOULD BOOTY BLAST BOTH OF THESE TEAMS

I don't think, "Most legendary coach and his favorite D-coordinator were responsible for the sexual abuse of dozens of young boys.", can be applied to everyone in the B1G.

You're more than kind of dumb.

I always forget about this time of year..
feels good when it gets here again, it's like your First Birthday Returns =3

WHITE BOIIIIIIIII
>smacks lips
I HEARD YOUS BIN TALKIN SHEIT
>hits crack pipe
THE HEISMAN IS COMIN WIT ME
>lowers pants
WE IZ THE BLUE BLOOD NOW

tbf it lasts for 3 months, so it's a pretty good chunk of the year.

the other 9 months takes forever though

Nice non-answer. Since you're conceding the point, I'll be on my way enjoying life while you remain forever assmad.

Notre Dame's about to get bootyblasted by Georgia.

I am calling the police, everyone just calm down..

Fire Kirby Shart and hire Nick Saban.

>Georgia ever reaching their potential