Hey, you know what this CARTOON for CHILDREN needs in the absolutely last scene?

hey, you know what this CARTOON for CHILDREN needs in the absolutely last scene?
passionate LESBIAN tongue KISSING!
youtube.com/watch?v=agusDATduWQ

what the fuck were they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
youtu.be/MWiBViKNSrQ
thetenk.deviantart.com/art/Korra-colored-301062902
youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P6vCZdcp6hE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I liked those shows

>northern native semen demon with turboslut

what where they thinking?

"oh gosh, the last lead character was a bald headed white male who loved the pussy, how can we prove to our fat wives that we aren't racists"

wasn't that season after they were taken off Nickelodeon and was an online only show
they admitted they were going for a different audience when they made that change

he banged a brown girl, her brother banged a white grill. They had a disabled tomboy in their team an there are several trans chars over the series.

Avatar the last Airbender was literally the earliest most PC Anime there is

the show was taken off tv after they decided to end the second to last season by having a helpless woman scream for mercy as her head exploded and made a gross squishing sound

Nothing wrong with a bit of yuri senpai. However I get the feeling they made this to pander to SJW fuckwads instead of respectable yuri folk.

Man that's a shitty fucking edit. The art styles don't even match up and it has that generic tumblr gif tier ''''''''''animation''''''''''

>Anime
You best back the fuck up nigger.

you're right, the cartoon actually had a story, it's not anime.

>Voltron will end with gay couple

Sure thing.

korra is an eskimo.

i don't know, but i been told korras pussy is mighty cold

There were no whites in Avatar. Everyone was actually some variant of Asian. The waterbenders were the only blue eyed ones though.

surely replying with pics from generic SoL shonen crap will prove your point

Yeah, but who cares seeing as everything after the first series was shit?

there were no official equivalent of races in avatar, but from appearences, water tribe are eskimos
earth benders can be chinese or white trash, air benders were chinese and indian budhists, and the firenation can't decide if their japanese or white

>muh manime
Sure thing kid.

wuuuuh. I only watched the ang avatar when I was younger Kora was shit

asians are psudo whites according to diversity quotas.

In fact diversity just means black people.

You know that's a shop right

if you remember combustion man from the first series, he was the guy that shot exploding lazers out of an eyeball tatoo on his forehead, korra has a combustion woman character
a metal bener puts a suit of armor over combustion woman's head, just as shots shooting her exploding lazer
she screams like a little girl, then you see the sides of the armor blow out and hear a sound like an explosion and someone stomping on a tomato
it comes out of fucking nowhere and i completely understand why nick wouldn't show that shit on tv.

keep in mind, after that scene 5 minutes of barbie and legos comercials played

The real ending was still pretty fucking gay man.

Can I get the original sauce links for these pics? I know its Korra but I cant find the source for the pics

>westerners get triggered by a kiss between two women in a show's finale

God forbid you gaijin normies from ever watching anime, can you imagine if they saw prisma illya? It's just another Tuesday (literally too, kek) in Japan

Link?

Well, the new generation of kids is somehow going to be worse than our current university generation, cant wait to see it.

I fucking told myself I wasn't gonna do it, I wasn't going to spend another 15 minutes jacking it to Westernized animes. But fuck you OP, you broke my 10 day streak, now I need some additional Korra for seconds and thirds

>ESKIMO PUSSY IS MIGHTY COLD

Complaints like this coming from NEETs who masturbate to anime mean nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

>ABLOO ABLOO I HATE LESBIANS AND WOMEN TOUCHING HANDS
Your stupid kids already live in a crumbling society, you dumb hamburger. Don't you have bigger things to worry about than some cartoon showing two women holding hands?

A

Great argument, I guess I never saw it that way.

i'm looking on youtube now, and they all have the edited version where it just cuts from her getting the armor on her head to her boyfriend crying

B-but... they didn't even kiss in the last scene.

That's a fanmade animation spliced into Korra's heterosexual ending.

>you will never have a brown gf
it's...IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR
I AM WHITE I NEED TO CONQUER QT BROWN WOMEN'S WOMBS

yeah, they just went to the AFTER LIFE together while holding hands,
just to be friends right?

It really did annoy the shit out of me that they did that fanservice shit last minute and then try to say "ya this was the plan all along".

Edited version
youtu.be/MWiBViKNSrQ

Who gives a shit?

Yes you fucking yurishitter.

Two girls hold hands all the fucking time in Asian countries.

It doesn't mean their homosexual carpetmunchers who want to spend eternity together engaged in cunnilingus.

So? Every anime is more degenerate and nobody of you autists complains about that even though animes are aimed at children as well.

yall niggas seen voltron? shit is lit af

have you ever smelled korras fingers?
it's like she washes her hands with fish guys

>AFTER LIFE
But that's wrong.

*fish guts

If you think there's anything wrong with this whatsoever you are most likely a homosexual

Also, if you fail to realize that's edited you are probably a retard as well. Although I assume you were just fishing for (you)'s by making this awful thread

Post more brown girls

EITHER POST THE REST OF THIS PIC OR TAKE YOUR SHIT BACK TO Sup Forums!

>Korra will never be your gf
>why even live?

Sweet

The only problem i had with the ending was it was so abrupt and out of nowhere, it was clearly fan service and left the series without tying up loose ends, if they had at least built up to it over the season i wouldn't care but it was pretty out of nowhere.

>getting mad about children's cartoons
It's kinda fitting for Sup Forums, isn't it?

I honestly think they're just doing what sells, America was also much more diverse and less white during the latter time period so there was a substantial non-white market to appeal to

Agreed. It was silly not to have more buildup. Sure, Korra and Asami grew closer towards the end, but there wasn't any indication of it being anything other than a close friendship until the very last couple of minutes

You can't expect much from a kids show I guess, even a comparatively good one

Daily reminder that with his ever-extending policy of copyright, Walt Disney and his estate were and are the biggest turbojews in the galaxy

>girlfriend left me for a lesbian

DELETE THIS

I only watched the Ang series.

Looks like it was a good decision not watching this.

Colored girls are easy for whites. You must be fucking ugly.

How about this one?

thetenk.deviantart.com/art/Korra-colored-301062902
>They did not have the lineart up on their account anymore, but Naso08 is the one who made the lineart.

I'm sorry man

If you enjoyed TLA you're going to enjoy this, 5 seconds of hinted girl-on-girl romance in the very last scene seems like a pretty silly reason not to watch it, don't be such a toothpaste

Season 2 is kind of ass though

Hot.

season 1 was rushed and has a laughably bad conclusion
season 2 was rushed and is horrible the entire duration
season 3 brought in outside writers so it's pretty good for about 3/4 of the episodes
season 4 is pants on head retarded and you'll wonder why they didn't stop at season 3

OP you dipshit thats fucking edited

LOK has way cuter girls though, this isn't something that can be glanced over just like that ;^)

I also enjoy the steampunk-esque elements of LOK, although I think you'd be pretty stupid to think TLA isn't better overall

They couldn't even make their fake lesbian relationship seem natural

I personally felt like the world and the better thought out characters like Varrik really carried the show even at its low points.

LOK was supposed to be a mini series, that's why season 1 was so rushed. Then they green lighted season 2, same problem. At last they hreen lighted seasons 3 and 4, and that's why they are the only seasons that make sense. LOK could have been great if it hadn't been for all this problems.
>you will never cuddle with literally asian Hitler
>All Heil the great Uniter

The problem over here is. We get hairy arab chicks and niggers.

shots fired

not going to lie, i wanted to see the unedited version. but its nowhere to be found sadly.

Because it was done the last second over the last couple episodes after they got criticized for not being diverse enough. Because a lack of dykes and lesbians in a world of empowered brown women kicking the ass of evil white men isnt diverse enough.

>Varrik

Based

>tfw they made Kuvira into a literal madman at the end making Korra abandon her moral dilemma whether the weak af king really was fit to rule
>tfw the earth kingdoms will never be great again

Whats the song on the video?

what is wrong with Hercules?

If it was realistic she would have gotten with chad fire guy again. But whatever.

careless whisper by george michaels
youtube.com/watch?v=izGwDsrQ1eQ

Too bad korra is shit and the worst avatar of all time

>Worst Avatar of all time
>Only two Avatar series
I mean, it isn't as good as TLA but its still enjoyable till they botch the ending

WAKE ME UP

They spent the whole seasons leading up to it then scrapped it out of no where to make the two females fighting over the same guy, just say fuck it and go lesbian for each other in the literal last 5 min of the series

Then when asked to explain by confused fan, tumblr autists and the writers said THERE IS SO MUCH EVIDENCE I DONT HAVE TO EXPLAIN SHIT

Also Avatar forever canceled, they wont make another one. They fucked up by making the world skip 1000 years from ancient chinese looking shit with Ang to 1930's steampunk british ruled hong kong tech

Next Avatar now needs to be in the year 2100 in some dystopian SJW governed world where they castrate the Avatar for being a FUCKING WHITE MALE because they would rather have the world sink into ruin than let a white man save them all

Yeah, the thing I liked more about LOK was how it does not show (at least at the beginning) any character as black or white. Every vilian has good motivatives and they really believe that they are doing the right thing:
>S1 Amon: Equality
>S2 Tarrlok: Religion, salvation
>S3 Zaheer: Freedom
>S4 Kuvira: Order and prosperity

No I mean she's the worst avatar, like the person in universe. Of all the ones we've seen, she's by far the worst, even more than that dumbass who got fucked up by the face stealing demon

proof pls

Esmeralda was hot as fuck though.

The whole Kuvira thing sucked ass hardcore, it was a big clusterfuck rip off of Nazi Germany, their stupidly large Gustav cannon, and Hitler.

Earth Nation did nothing wrong, same for Kuvira

That pic is actually really hot. I wanna stick my dick in there.

Im sure there was one who did everything worse and foamed from the mouth, at least that much is safe to assume knowing the writers at one point were funny.

interesting. still want to see the original, I need that tomato sound.

I think it could have been done better, i personally think Kuvira was a fairly cool character just a poorly executed plot and approach but they still had the season carried relatively well by supporting characters like Bolin and Varrik.

Yup, in the end they always boil it down to right versus wrong in order to not confuse the little kids watching

it kind of sounds like this youtube.com/watch?v=P6vCZdcp6hE