VIKINGS THREAD + LIVE THREAD

VIKINGS THREAD + LIVE THREAD

30 minutes until Ivar the Boneless 1v1s Queen Lagertha

Also,
r.i.p Ragnar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9l5N1XTTEps
twitter.com/AnonBabble

anyway to watch a stream or do I have to wait until tomorrow?

Just wait until the show is over.
The show is always uploaded right afterwords, go to projectfreetv.

Lagertha and her lesbian are pretty much invincible at this point.

Ivar the Boneless? Moar like Ivar the Dickless!

m'i'riteorwut?

IT'S HAPPENING

Excuse me, what the FRICK did you just say about Ivar?

anyone got a stream?

Ivar ;_;

HERE WE GO

When does the episode release on HBO NORDIC?

aw hell nothing happened

>tfw no 1v1

>30 minutes until Ivar the Boneless 1v1s Queen Lagertha
Is that really happening? Didn't watch previews or anything. I know he was mad at the end of last ep, but I doubt anything will happen.

Locate your local Imam for bull prep if you want your new episode on HBO nordic.

she refused

yeah he just said one day he will kill her, that points to a season finale kill

I don't watch the show (mostly because this kind of ''grounded'' or quasi-historical stories tend to be even dumber than actual fantasy or sci-fi), but does the show actually depict that twig that plays Lagertha as an actual asset in a plausible battlefield? (as in, she was far from an ideal soldier but is forced to fight by circumstance)

Or is it just another one of those magical strong independent female warriors that you see in the fantasy version of the ancient world?

I can live with either answer if the rest of the show is worth it, or if at least it doesn't go full retard with it.

She refused to duel for she doesn't want to kill him, Ivar said that her fate is sealed and that he will kill her anyways one day in front of a whole crowd after she gave a speech about changing shit.

Floki wants that dick tho

Bjorn has led them into the underworld.

IT'S HAPPENING

Then why are you posting for a show you don't watch?

>Its a Religion of Peace episode

KILL THE SLIMES

>Rollo, what else do you know of them?
>They fuck goats
>goats?
>Aye, also the marry 6 year old children and rape them
>Strange people, Odin protects.

Woah, how did the History channel get away with this much historical accuracy?

rollo happy makes me happy

youtu.be/9l5N1XTTEps

Þungur hnífur motherfuckers

FLOKI IS GONNA BE A MUSLIM

please dont tell me floki converts

>black people in Muslim Spain
>not slaves
Ok.

>portraying the vile Muslim invaders as victims
Should have known.

>inb4 flocki converts to islam

floki please do the LORD's work

This is Spain?

>rollo loves killing
>floki has no interest
What a switch

Flokis gonna convert lol this show is cucked

The show has its cake and eats it too by making Lagertha one of the most formidable combatants in the world but by also depicting her as some kind of prodigy freak of nature because any other woman who tries to mimic her immediately gets rekt

Others will confirm that there was a pretty funny/stupid subplot where another woman tried to become a shieldmaiden because she was inspired by Lagerha's strength and the dumb bitch immediately got stabbed in the face 30 seconds into her first battle

no its ultra-feminist high fantasy crap, steer clear of it, it's choke-full of 'muh strong womyn'

Every male ages like milk, but females havent age at all in a 30+ year period, because the industry is too scared to depict a frail old woman well after her prime. Fuck I hate fucking women and feminists.

Yes.
Where else?
Why do you think the Spaniards are so dark?

getting that modern day swede audience i see

> Loki is just tripping balls and felt the call of Allah
> mfw

I'm curious about why you find it appealing.

Some of my normalfag friends are pretty fond of it, but the last time I listenned to them, I ended up watching GoT (having previously read some of the books), and ended up regretting it deeply.

I'm not saying this is even similar to that show,but maybe you can motivate me to watch it by pointing out something interesting about it.

why are they ignoring the invaders?

they're praying because they know they're gonna die or what

who the hell wants to casting couch old women goy?

The guy that plays old Bjorn looks identical to the kid they after the first time jump.

>s1 e2
>Vikings kill every priest they can find ruthlessly
>S4 e15
>Let's convert to Islam

Top Swede

netter

they dont kill them like the monks kek afraid of real life reaction

>floki gets mad at rollo for fake converting
>loki probably well
What a cuck. I bet Ragnar fucked Helga while he watched.

They do this shit the episode after they kill off Ragnar?

Getting real tired of your bullshit here

Im pissed. The fucking pandering to muslims is enraging

>it's a Muslims are good and pious people episode

well this was a good show

real danger of them attacking

Not going to lie I'm pretty upset

>kills Athelstan because he's Ragnar's best friend
>now let's leave the other gods and leave their people in peace

The fuck is wrong with Floki?

>recurring motive has been that all religions are equally shit and the different peoples are equally full of assholes
>it can safely be assumed muslims will also be shown to be cunts
>/poltv/ already in full autistic screeching mode because it hasnt happened yet
what a surprise

fucking ruined floki i hate this

WHAT IS HAPPENING I CANT WATCH ANYMORE PLEASE GREENTEXT THE EPISODE

The first scene wasn't reassuring

And in case you haven't noticed everybody in the world is obligated to publicly circle jerk about how noble and beautiful Islam is for some reason

Floki? Moar like Cucoki!

am'i'riteorwut?

>islam is a religion of peace
>floki turned sandnigger lover
>viking savages invade muslim lands and raep everyone they don't kill

>it's lets have a bunch of Muslim women raped to garner sympathy for them episode
They are Muslim women, they have been getting raped all their lives, they should be used to it.

Whelp, looks like I won't be watching anymore. Thanks for your sacrifice, bros.

They're in a mosque or whatever and floki says if you want to kill them kill me 1st yuck

rollo's so happy to be out of france

>Floki converts
>Bjorn marries a muslim slut too

COME ON

I fucking hate muslims
I fuckin hate shows pandering to these monsters
genocide ebery single muslim right now RIGHT FUCVKING NOWWWWW AAAAGHH GENOCIDE THEM ALL TO FUCKING DEATH, RAPING MONSTERS

Well, it's not like I'm expecting any kind of historical accuracy (or any writer nowadays to actually put two and two together and realize why having female as first line combatants is such a rare historical occurrance).

If it's just something like that, and the rest of the show is watchable then that's fine by me, but then I saw a shot of a bunch of what I guess are supposed to be shielmaidens in formation, and a friend of mine commented something to the effect of them being Lagertha's town defence force, and I couldn't help but cringe a little.

Is this fucking true? There is nothing that Floki loves more than trolling and killing the people of other religions. That is literally his character. Please be memeing.

Muslim here.
Im so sorry for this shit. Im sorry for liberals. Im sorry for jews. Im sorry for me.
Im sorry for ruining this show.

Is the Last Kingdom good?

>it's a Muslims are people too, and not savage genocidal rapists invaders

Ok.

He's not. He flipped his shit and started hearing Allah.

Its true. This show is pure propaganda

Floki's whole killing and hating Athelstan just for being a Christian was thrown out the fucking window just because he likes their prayers.

This shit makes literally no fucking sense now.

I liked it. Main character takes a few episode to warm up and is not as charismatic as Ragnar, but he grows on you. Supporting cast, especially Alfred, stands out.

It's also neat to see historical characters from Viking in a different show, like Alfred and Ragnar's sons.

Fuck your religion though.

Zero memes just reeeeeeeeee

Looks like Bjorn will fall in love with a Muslim girl too.

Yep

A shit, Odin came to visit Ivar.

>when we killed off Ragnar we put our show in peril, we really need to establish exciting new plotlines and Bjorn or Ivar as a worthy new protagonist to make sure the audience doesn't evaporate
>or we could follow up Ragnar's death with an episode about how great Islam is lol
This show was already probably doomed without Ragnar but what the fuck were they thinking?

Ivar is a strong figure and this show will still be good, but the propaganda is fucked

Not going to lie though the end of that episode was cool as fuck

Ending of this episode was a misfire.

It would have way more of an impact had it followed immediately after Ragnar's death. Instead they had to do a voice over Ragnar at the end.

What the fuck.

i understand they dont want to have a southpark reaction with
muzzies . still funny they adopt one.

pay ragnar by episodes?

Because Ragnar did fuck-all in real history and may not have even existed.

Ivar did rather a lot.

Funny thing is, Katheryn Winnick is actually tough as nails irl.

Sometimes with all the degeneracy the western world suffers, primarily the woman, I wonder if Islam could help the white birth rates if all whites converted, no alchohol or drugs either which is good. And Muslums hate Jews which is a big positive. Too bad they all act like savages when they get over here though, I really wonder why Japan, China, or another rich Muslum country can't take in all these "refugees"?

The hell is Last Kingdom?

So it turns out that besides the inevitable butchering of historical events, having some superwoman lead that can overpower men twice her size because muh female audience,and killing off what I hear is the best character, it also happens to present muslims as the only truly pious religious people?

You guys must feel so proggressive watching this.

Nevermind I asked, I'm glad I never started watching this shit.

TV show based on a series of books about an life in England during and after Alfred's the Great conflicts with the Great Heathen army.

Pretty important time period in English history.

The Islam thing literally started in this episode

And it's already fucking wretched

Good on you bud, really showed me the error of my ways!

Maybe if you watched up until this point instead of popping in now for a show you've never watched like a woman asking what's going on in the middle of a movie people would of actually told you something.

they murdered hundreds of muslim men. stole their food and gold. beheaded an imam. raped and enslaved their women.

what else did you want them to do?

it's only flocki who is cucked and didnt want to kill them praying because he is shit and they didn't know what to do with his character this season

What network?

It's British so BBC I think, but it's on Netflix too and you can just stream it online.

Floki's speech earlier in the episode implies he's old and doesn't feel like doing viking stuff anymore, he killed Athelstan some twenty years ago and now killing monotheists isn't any fun anymore.