SWEDEN YES

SWEDEN YES

dailycaller.com/2016/05/08/swedish-mother-opens-up-home-to-refugee-who-promptly-assaults-her-daughter/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=#WorldRefugeeDay&src=tyah
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>In the counseling process, he’ll apparently learn to control his impulses and process through past experiences in his life that may have caused him to act out the way he did.

>Meanwhile, Emma’s brother says he’s never seen his sister so distraught. She cries often, even though according to her brother, she’s very strong.

>Yet, despite what Isaac did, he’ll be able to stay in Sweden.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I don't understand. Why would you trust total strangers with your children?

> he’ll apparently learn to control his impulses and process through past experiences in his life that may have caused him to act out the way he did

This is the new excuse. I studied psych for my minor and one of the things I was taught was culture can certainly be a powerful driving force for ones attitudes and subsequent actions.

For this guy, he was made to feel "at home."

Because you are a racist if not.

this, fucking racists
im housing 3 refugees that are babysitting my daughter while im at work

Because the (((media))) indoctrinated her into thinking how all non-white people are inherently good.

Why not be certain of controlling his impulses, by giving him a lobotomy?

wtf I hate sweden now

>4:24
>And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.

Does "your right hands possess" mean owning as a slave?

So how to prove the story in this is true? You can show this to any liberals and they would say it's fake.

>single mother

Fucking cancer

This. I don't understand either. And my people have been at the multicultural game since forever.

I feel sorry for the kids

Hopefully Jimmie wins and can fix the situation, but knowing Sweden they will be far too cucked to vote for him

>by giving him a lobotomy?

With a .45 slug.

2 bullets could fix all of this, to be honest family

Single moms(by choice) should be shot, cancerous whores

It's not really about them being brainwashed, the people that do this are insane virtue signalling marxists

They ignore reality right in front of their eyes, and would never accept responsibility for something like their daughter being raped.

Argentina needs to learn from Sweden. I hate this racist and sexist country

I wonder if the mom feels any guilt. I'm sure she's putting on an Olympic-level mental gymnastics performance right now.

See this?

This is what happens when you open your borders to third world subhuman savages, but also what happens when you don't have guns.

Yeah you got too many "white males" living there.

The jews have really done a number on Europe haven't they

>refugee claims to be 15

>started school when he was 10
>went to school for 7 years
>left school 2 years ago
>still claims to be only 15

10+7+2=19

>judge proceeds to trial him as minor despite the illogical age claim.

Wtf swedes

Shooting them would be racist. Obviously they rape because of ptsd and white privilege.

death is the only proper reponse for leftists

No, it's our African descendent hetero patriarchal dictatorship that keeps the poor immigrants down and promotes the dumb ideology of black supremacy. We are the same race, Argentina is not white or black . It's multicultural and for everyone

Good point, I apologize, friend. Plus, we really need to give up our evil killing machines because the same third world subhuman savages over here wouldn't be able to get guns and do bad things like the Orlando shooting if we had common sense gun control :-(

Jesus Christ, so the daughter gets no counselling or help whatsoever but this fucking savage gets """help""".

Progressivism is a cancer, and Trump is the chemo.

I'm glad my nation is THIS cucked yet, but we're fucking getting there.

>tfw you will never save the Swedish loli from her mad society and family

For fucks sake Sup Forums he just touched her 10 years old tits when she was sleeping. She wasnt raped, forced or hurt. Thats what children do. Nothing to worry about

>Isaac meanwhile maintains he’s only 15, since he started school in Eritrea when he was 10 and then went to school for an additional seven years. He finished school two years ago, which according to him, makes him only 15.

>The Lund District Court finds this sort of calculation bizarre, but the judge has decided to move forward with the case under the assumption that he is, in fact, just 15. The judge sentenced Isaac on Friday based on the charge of juvenile sexual assault, which means he’ll be sent to counseling.

JUST

Fuck off Spanish rapist.

Help for what? He only touched her small tits, she wasnt raped.

That can still fuck a kid up mentally, how do you not know this?

>Grabbing her breasts
>This is somehow not sexual assault
Stop being stupid.

#WorldRefugeeDay : Whatever you do, DON'T HIJACK THIS TAG▶

googleblog.blogspot.com/2016/06/showing-support-on-world-refugee-day.html ← not posting direct link for obvious reasons.

We should hijack the comments and hashtag #WorldRefugeeDay on Twitter.
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=news&q=#WorldRefugeeDay&src=tyah

Stupid retard stop giving my flag a bad name here you dumbfuck piece of shit.

Can we just liquidate everyone in Sweden and turn it into another penal colony like Australia?

>muh cultural factors
>muh past experiences

I'm tired of this shit being used to explain away any behavior. I think it's the bullshit psychology/sociology shit that's so prevalent in colleges. They refuse to believe that people are just different, they think everything is due to cultural and social upbringing. Fucking hell.

Seriously, we should consider to bomb the whole country with mustard gas.

Stop giving my country a bad name and get a Job paco, all you do is watch and talk about football , football , ronaldo, messi and shitposting on a neonazi anime board

I don't know. Ask a German.

>due to cultural and social upbringing
A lot of it is.

What they got wrong is thinking they can change it.

That can still fuck a kid up mentally, how do you not know this?

Well there is a huge difference between having your chest gropped and having a bit black cock inside your asshole against your will

Both are still bad, and if she is crying about it all the time she is obviously scarred by it and needs therapy.

>no insight or content provided
>non archived link

reminder to sage and report all shill threads

Love how no swede has the balls to post in these threads

Fuck you and fuck your cancerous country

>Isaac meanwhile maintains he’s only 15, since >he started school in Eritrea when he was 10 and >then went to school for an additional seven >years. He finished school two years ago, which >according to him, makes him only 15.

i can only imagine the reply's the post got

Fuck you faggot kill yourself and everyone around you

Good luck with Shillary, bitch.

Maybe she is crying because Isaac is gone . Anyways another BBC will replace his

You're a sick individual.

All of this is good.

Fuck swedish women.
They dont want help.

Every time i read about a swedish woman getting raped or killed i just chuckle.

They brought it onto themselfes and now they will suffer the consequences

>10 year old deserves it because of the stupidity of her mother

Dude, you are forgetting how sheltered Swedes are. They don't even know about dicks until achmed and his 94 friends shove them right up their poopers.

Even the men don't really know what's between their legs and often need PTSD counselling after their first erection. Thanks third wave feminism!

Good luck with Achmed you cuck

Stupid cunt got what she deserved if you ask me. Fucking limpwristed faggot police and immigration office should kick the fucker back to somalia or wherever the hell the animal came from

Good. Die.

The mother had nothing happen to her. The 10 year old daughter was the one he assaulted.

>give women rights and authority
>they immediately import niggers to rape everyone in their house

You fucked up sven

>Isaac meanwhile maintains he’s only 15, since he started school in Eritrea when he was 10 and then went to school for an additional seven years. He finished school two years ago, which according to him, makes him only 15.
He didn't get a diploma from that school, that is certain

>he’ll be able to stay in Sweden.

Oh, thank God. This was the part that worried be the most.

This young man is a victim, so the right thing to do is allow him to stay for the purposes of rehabilitation. So progressive, so tolerant.

We are all truly being enriched.

>Isaac meanwhile maintains he’s only 15, since he started school in Eritrea
>when he was 10 and then went to school for an additional seven years.
>He finished school two years ago, which according to him, makes him only 15."

Lolwut.

Sweden is an autistic country, nonetheless

>The day that one Sup Forums user revealed the fact that all other Sup Forums users are actually feminists.

You sly dog, you. I never thought I would actually live to see the day.

>It is feminist to not want 19 year old niggers sexually touching 10 year old girls while they sleep
You're a stupid guy, aren't you?

I'd rather the mother was the one getting the lobotomy, but she's probably already had one.

I feel the same way about American women, desu. They're pretty worthless, and it's only a matter of time before feminists in the us are saying they'd rather be raped by Muslims than saved by a racist.

Sweden is like a horrifying science experiment gone wrong.

So how's summer going?
You excited to be a Sophmore next year? The older kids won't make fun of you for being a 14 year old freshmen anymore :^)
Yeah I would be excited to my friend.
(^:

Did you have too much BBC? I can give you some white boii. Would you like that?

No gracias maricon

Meanwhile in America drunk guy finger bangs a drunk chick and his life is ruined

>and it's only a matter of time before feminists in the us are saying they'd rather be raped by Muslims than saved by a racist.

That is already happening.

People in their governments are fighting to get the migrants barred from entry, expelled if they've already entered, or at least jailed for significant periods of time if the first two options are not possible. Part of the purpose of these initiatives is to protect women from rape. However, the leftists call the politicians that support these measures racist and declare that they do no want such laws or measures in place.... because they are racist.

So you see, user, they are already saying this:

>they'd rather be raped by Muslims than saved by a racist

Isn't it more racist to treat these guys like autistic children in need of protection and guidance, than it would be to treat them as people who should be held responsible for their actions?

*Unsheathes BBC* Choose the sword and you choose death! Choose the BBC and you join your mother 6 feet deep in a prolapse. You may not understand my words but you must choose. I don't speak the watered down taco talk *BBC cock fills up with blood* *dong expands x10 kaoi- ken*. How you liking dat?

sweden truly is a lost case

Yes that's exactly what it means. It's a long video but I would recommend listening to it if you have the time he talks specifically about this and many other important things to know about Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

But refugees can't really rape anyone
>>rape is about power and control
>refugees don't have any power
> therefor its white peoples fault

>yfw helter skelter will haben zoon

I am content. Karma is a bitch
Deluge - nevar forget

To be fair he was white. He didn't check his privilege before finger blasting that drunk sloot behind the dumpster

>take in rapefugee
>stab him in the chest
>claim he attacked you first
>rinse and repeat

3edgy5me

Single dads too

Everything Muslims do is justified because Christians are just as evil.

Average godo

which hand does the pimp use?

exactly

And leftists are responsible for yet another rape. Leftist politicians should be put on trial as co-perpetrators in every crime committed by their brownskins.

Literally just more proof that you have to kill motherfuckers if they try to hurt your family. You're going to get fucked either way by retarded lawmakers, so you may as well ensure they're safe.

Lolis are degeneracy, user

Seems like a Forest Gump case. If he can't even do basic addition he seems pretty uneducated. And he didn't rape her he was probably just tired of banging goats. He definitely needs to be deported though but it seems like he doesn't know any better.