Would you watch a solo Vader movie?

Would you watch a solo Vader movie?

Fuck yeah I would.
If he goes around looking for Jedi in hiding having fights with him killing them, I'm in.

I would also watch this, no bullshit just him hunting down and killing. Maybe with a special trooper squad like in the first clone wars cartoon.

Nah, because he'd just be a slightly more capable Kylo Ren.

Unless they frequently cut to shots of Palpatine laughing about his retarded, half robot 'apprentice', who still hasn't had the balls to kill him as the Sith code demands.

For fuck's sake no.

There has never been a more overdone character. It's been physically in all the main movies except for 7 and even then he's mentioned constantly.

Enough. Move on and make up another damn villain. Christ.

Already did.
3 of them.

Vader just by himself? No, needs more characters etc otherwise it would be boring.

If they made it a horror movie then I'd watch it. Have it take place after A New Hope. His Tie Fighter crashes near a rebel base and people start disappearing or are found mutilated.

No

The fantastic adventures of Sheev and Vader.

A Star Wars Film.

Manchild

No. Vader is not really that interesting.

I'd rather watch a Tarkin military/political drama.

Only if it was a romantic comedy.

Yes
The plot should be an adaption of Rebels, where the final battle culminates with him facing off against Ahsoka
She's a great character, especially her Rebels version.

Star Wars Episode III

YES DO IT.

I dont want young han

>villain

Ehhh, too much action for a rom-com.

I'd want Adam Sandler to play Vader.

that movie was blasphemy

>guys, remember your favorite bad guy from when you were young?
>a child murdering, bawwwwing faggot who gets BTFO by literally everyone in that movie
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kys, ep III spits on everything vader should be

At least Rogue One nailed Vader, even though it lacks in other departments

It'd need to be specifically about the Jedi Purge, and Vader adjusting to his new life.

Basically I'd like to see something that has him leaving behind the whiny manchild persona and becoming the dramatic murder-machine we got in Rogue One.

>Fight scene where one of the Jedi he's hunting goes full AotC Yoda, leaping and twirling around.
>Vader keeps moving back, blocking where he has to and lets the Jedi think they're steering the fight.
>Eventually Vader has enough of the acrobatics uses the Force to hold the Jedi in mid-air and simply cuts them in half right down the middle with one swing.

Yes