twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Helloooooo, beautiful.

J

U

Why hello beautiful

FUCK OFF SHE WAS CUTE IN DONNIE DARK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw always thought Maggie was a qt

the most qt she's ever been was just in secretary

Is there a more decadent actress in Hollywood?
Not even Chloe Moretz with all the weird morph memes is sunk that low.

My mother is pushing 60 and she has those same bags under her eyes.

Soon

kek

I see this picture every time someone posts Maggie Gylenahll and I laugh every time

I always thought she was qt

Every single aesthetic gene skipped Maggie and went to based Jake

>mfw I google "pod racer maggie" and based BenQ is the first result

the joker is indeed crazy

Is that eggman?

Would eat and fuck her pussy and asshole for a thousand years

Must be Harvey's skooweeze

>copyright on the photo
JUST

same.

MMMMM na not gonna do it

>search it
>it's real

Based internet.

>copyright mark on photo
ahahahahaha
>2016
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Were they just trying to find a nicer way of telling her she was too ugly?

KEK

Based Hollywood BTFOing Maggie lol

What was her objective here?

Imagine being Peter Sarsgaard in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Maggie Gyllenhaal, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Peter Sarsgaard and not only sit in that chair while Maggie Gyllenhaal flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Peter Sarsgaard. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Its the gallon soda challenge. You drink a gallon of your favourite pop for a year and post daily pictures on your social media platform

>in a movie that featured a vigilante dressed up as a bat, an insane criminal mastermind who dressed clown and a psychotic murderous district attorney, what broke my suspension of disbelief was the idea of two rich and powerful men fighting over THIS

She'd make a sick Hillary Clinton in her inevitable biopic

Why would anyone make a biopic about a First Lady?

she's getting ready to play lou's sibling in the sequel

Even with Jake all uglied up, no audience would believe those two are related. They need to cast a younger actress.

Thank you Mr. Skeltal

Susan Sarandon sure looks great for her age.

tfw your brother gets all the good genes

>Sorry Ms. Gyllenhaal, you just don't have that still-alive look we're going for.

cookie crisp in the bum bum ALL DAY WITH MAGGS

Oh it's he mom's fault

There's one pic out there where she looks qt as hell, but aside from that, the memes are justified.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Imma print this out and cum all over it

based jake stealing souls for his beauty

What's going on here?

yummy

Jakey probably promised Nolan that he'd star in some future kino if he tossed his sister the role.

That said, a Jake & Nolan film would be fucking GOAT

I want to kiss Jake and I'm not even gay

youtube.com/watch?v=7bGjnwPeVs0

I wanna suckle on that pit!! who is this?

Rachel Bloom

is she vacuuming the coffee into her mouth

Judging from her pictures, she has massive circulatory problems.

She's probably hypothyroid or secretly suffers from metabolic syndrome.

The biggest tells are the "bags" near her eyes and how sparse her eyebrows are. She has probably has constant cold hands or feets, even during the summertime.

She should definitely get checked by a doctor to supplement her thyroid and get on an elimination diet or else she'll die by 60 due to heart problems.

COME ON JAKE GIVE YOUR SISTER A WARM KISS

2spooky4me

"Pod Racer Maggie" needs to be some kind of drawfag OC

youtube.com/watch?v=7A9alwNWoOI

and I thought my eye bags were bad
well they are considerably darker but not nearly as droopy

MMMMMMMHMM

Holy shit that's mean

Nah, I ain't gonna do it.