Sup Forums got blown the fuck out

Sup Forums got blown the fuck out

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/26/the-truth-behind-americas-most-famous-gay-hate-murder-matthew-shepard
pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/
pewforum.org/2015/05/12/americas-changing-religious-landscape/
youtu.be/c2ExVsMopMc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope

That's definitely true. The right is now pandering to gays because they hate muslims. In reality the right and White Christian Males have done far more harm to the LGBT movement than that of Islam. Religion in general is to blame for homophobia however.

not an argument

>Religion in general is to blame for homophobia however.
Jas 1:26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.
Jas 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
>You know nothing.

There is no way this mentally ill, attention seeking, degenerate abomination is trying to compare slaughtering 50 people to hurting the fee fees of a bunch of crossdressers.

Basically every comic by this cuck is stupid, but this takes the cake.

There is no hypocrisy is condemning murder while taking a conservative stance on identity politics, fuck this little cunt and fuck what the west has devolved into.

>Jas

What

Quit cherrypicking bible verses. There are plenty which are violent, homophobic, and misognystic.

>he made another thread

Wasn't enough?

>1 post by this ID

>Gays can marry in countries with Christian majorities
>Gays are executed in countries with Muslim majorities and Muslim governments
Hmmm.

>There are plenty which are violent, homophobic, and misognystic.

Nice buzzwords.
Jesus condemned violence against 'sinners', telling christians to allow god to judge them since no man is without sin himself, stop trying to equate christianity with the savagery that is islam

Slide thread, but fuck you I'll take the bait to say this once.

Right wingers, as traditionalists, believe in the sanctity of their religious freedom. They don't support homosexual marriage, because marriage is a religious institution that doesn't believe in homosexual relationships. By advocating for gay marriage, gay people stomped all over the rights of religious freedoms. They were given civil unions, but that wasn't enough.

Now, right wingers didn't want gays to have right to their institution. That doesn't mean they want them dead. They recognize them as fellow citizens who still deserve the rights of a citizen, one of which is protection against groups that would want to murder them. This comic is fucking infantile, and operates on the lowest possible level. We have forgotten that just because we don't agree with someone, doesn't mean we don't like them.

>In reality the right and White Christian Males have done far more harm to the LGBT movement than that of Islam
Anyone got the webm of the religion of peace helping those poor tied and bound homosexuals get some free high altitude chiropractic care?

Securing a countries borders is a bit more important your trans people doing whatever

Who gives a fuck about them again?

Not supporting wanton degeneracy doesn't mean that you lack human compassion.

have another one faggot

Trannies and faggots in general are disgusting.
But they are still part of our societies, so even though grudgingly, we can't let a middle eastern death cult going around killing them.

it's fun because these leftards don't realize that they went so over the line with this bullshit that it's not only stormfag rightwingers that are against them

i'm pro gays: suck whichever dick you want, it's your business, stop the pride bullshit parades: i don't care

pro drugs

pro egalitarianism (=same access to opportunities, not free shit for lazy shitheads)

and against a lot of things regarding crony capitalism and this materialistic, consumeristic society.

but holy fucking shit, mass immigration is stupid.

spirituality is good, religion is shit. even more if it's culturally distant from yours.

integration doesn't exist. people should have the right not to leave their fucking lands en masse.

i want to see the fucking world burn, and all the retards in it

The suicide rate of "Trans" people was much lower when we treated it like a mental illness instead of paying for them to cut their dicks off only to have them eventually realize that they were just fooling themselves and that they are now mutilated beyond repair.

>in countries with Christian majorities

Don't ever try to make the bullshit claim that the US is, or is anywhere near a Christian country you fucking religious idiot. There is a difference between a Christian majority and a theocracy. We have separation of church and state. Religion is the true fucking cancer of the world.

PS. Gay rights is still a relatively new concept in western civilization. Wasn't that long ago that blacks weren't even considered equal

>Transexuality and Homosexuality are the same thing
Otherwise, virtually nobody here cared about the tranny bathroom issue; it was an obvious ploy from the NC government to distract everyone from the real shit that was being passed.

>preferring consenting adults fucking each other's asses over murderers is considered hypocritical by lefty faggots
lol

To my knowledge Matthew Shepard was the only homosexual to ever be killed by "Christian White Males".

Meanwhile niggers have mowed down gay niggers for a LONG damn time and the media never payed attention to it.

They might be faggots, but they're OUR faggots damnit

>America, the territory where people went to gain religious freedom, and founded by men who extolled the values of Christianity (among liberal principles), and populated by a majority of Christian citizens
>Not a Christian nation
Alright buddy, and don't try to blame racial shit on Christianity. Margaret Sanger and the Nazis were huge into racial purity, and they were not Christians. Nor does the Bible talk about the superiority of white men, nor does it justify slavery (it even goes so far as to say there are no slaves or free men, only children of God).

Islam has and still literally kills gay people, don't equate them with Christians.

Niggers aren't the ones passing legislation that discriminates against gays.

I got blown the fuck out 176th time this day.
I guess I will just go and die... my life is soooo worthless now. You have really shown me the way with your well constructed arguments, strong principles and great solutions that would benefit everyone.

>He is this deluded and knows nothing about US history or the founding fathers.

Kek.

Homosexuality is condemned in multiple places in the Bible. Christians have notoriously opposed LGBT rights.

Look, I'm not trying to be a "libcuck" and equate Christianity to Islam. But both in the Bible and in practice of Christianity. homosexuality has been condemned. Your argument is just fucking bad.

>Pass legislation that can and has been defeated, usually by other white people
>Murdered by black people
These are the same, right?

I agree with your general views minus pro drugs. If you mean decriminalization of personal amounts, I agree. If you mean legalization, hell no. I watched my childhood city go to hell in a handbasket.

Yeah they are, but if had ever looked in a bible you would know that they are all in the old testament which is about jewish culture and has nothing to do with a true cristian

Nice argument.
>Of all the dispositions and habits, which lead to political prosperity, Religion and Morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim the tribute of Patriotism, who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness, these firmest props of the duties of Men and Citizens." -George Washington-
inb4 something Christopher Hitchens said about Thomas Jefferson.

So tired of these threads. Fuck off you Mongolian rape baby.

*tips fedora*

Religious people are moral people.

It had nothing to do with trannies or Hispanics though. It was a Muslim faggot killing other faggots because his sexuality conflicted with his Allahu Akbar brainwashing

>not wanting men in the women's bathroom is the same as shooting 100 homos

>t-thats not true christianity I swear

Wake up and realize that religion is just a tool used to control you. All of the Abrahamic religions are evil and have no place in a modern society.

>latinx
>homonationalist

Christians generally oppose fornication and the subversion of marriage from its traditional role/view. I have yet to see a Bible verse or a large number of clerics advocate for death to homosexuals. Meanwhile that very thing is all over the hadiths and spewed from imams across the world.

A-fucking-leafposter is right. Fuck off, Vladimir Rapeofprussiastein.

We were talking about gay people, not transniggers.

Nice cherrypick. There's plenty more where that came from

addictinginfo.org/2013/07/04/35-founding-father-quotes-conservative-christians-will-hate/

Christianity is against all forms of sex outside of a man and a woman in marriage. That includes lusting, masturbation and many other forms of sexuality. It's considered a sin and they are against it like many other things. Even though I am not Christian I agree that all those things do contribute to a degradation of our culture and values in a time when the family unit no longer exists for many people.
But the truth is that Christians today aren't going to nightclubs and massacring gay people; Muslims are, and even if gay people have never been supported by Christians at least they didn't outright kill them. Just look at how Islam treats homosexuality in the middle east and they will bring that to homosexuals in the west. So the left has to choose if they love Islam or if they love gays more. But they'll just try to spin it against guns and more gay people will die.

i was mainly thinking about DUDE WEED LMAO and psychedelics

i'd hate to think a society where shit like heroin and cocaine is legal and available to everyone

>dmlocrats can't comprehend that murder of your fellow countrymen is wrong, even if you don't like them very much
>Lolololol Sup Forums btfo

Yeah you sure told everyone. I sure see all the double standards and my eyes are super open. Thanks OP. Now please leave, German, you're behind on your apologizing for being German quotient. Wouldn't want to anger your muslim masters.

>i'd hate to think a society where shit like heroin and cocaine is legal and available to everyone

But Alcohol is just as dangerous and is available to everyone already. Not to mention Pharma drugs which are pretty dangerous. By keeping those drugs illegal, it's only fueling cartels and black markets. Prohibition was a failure, and it applies to every illegal substance, not just alcohol.

Yes, pretty much. The (((Alt-Right))) isn't pro-Christian, or pro-white and it naturally became hypocritical trash pulling the rest of the Right to the Left.

>To my knowledge Matthew Shepard was the only homosexual to ever be killed by "Christian White Males".

Matthew Shepard was a meth dealer who was killed by two guys trying to rob him of his stash. One of them was gay himself.

This desu

Looks like the Assigned Male protagonist with a haircut

BRILLIANT!

Nope

In case anyone thinks I'm blowing smoke here's a sympathetic account in a liberal paper saying the same thing.

theguardian.com/world/2014/oct/26/the-truth-behind-americas-most-famous-gay-hate-murder-matthew-shepard

He isn't a very good artist

I don't even agree with the assertion that started this discussion, that Christianity has been worse for homosexuals, because I simply don't know enough about the history.

The entire point of me replying at all was addressing this argument: , which is framed in a way that absolves Christian texts from being anti-homosexuality. Which is not true, both within the texts themselves and the history of Christianity and homosexuality. You can't even make the argument that it is the fault of Christians and not the religion when you take into account other verses.

It's a stupid, stupid argument that I was criticizing. I was not at all saying that Islam has somehow been "better" for homosexuality.

>Image
When did I say that the government or our laws were founded on Christianity? Quoting the First Amendment will prove that wrong immediately. My point is that the history of the US is deeply tied with religious freedom, and the founders were not desperate to throw away all the teachings of Christianity, nor were they attempting to discredit religion at large.

Nice cherrypick yourself, all of those images are about separation of church and state (which is not anti-religion inherently), except for Thomas Paine, who said this.
>I believe in one God, and no more; and I hope for happiness beyond this life.

Jesus himself was pretty pissed about how Religions are missused, thats because there are always people who exploit others.
How is it evil to respect other people and their property and and do not force your believes on others

I'm fucking sick of these shithead Redditors
Go back to the liberal shithole you came from
Saying gays shouldn't get married is not equatable with shooting them, beheading them, or throwing them off buildings
Go live in Saudi Arabia if you love Muslims so much you fags

>all those men were believers in God
>Jefferson was the only one who flirted with deism for a few decades, the rest were outright Christians
>implying they weren't the godly combination of chrisitan moral men in their private life and defenders of the separation of church and state in their public

it's like youre fucking retarded, and can only think in dialectic opposites.

This country isn't a Christian majority

And yeah we can marry, DESPITE of Christianity, not because of it. It was the Christian right and neocons primarily that didn't want us to have rights. Shit, there were/are laws in the books essentially outlawing gay sex, albeit bit strictly enforced.

Your "slaughter" never happened. It was faked. 1 minute of "Orlando fake shooting" will PROVE it. They carry a guy past the camera, towards the bar, then when they think it's a cut, they let him stand up on his own, and they all start chatting. Mission accomplished. Although I deeply agree with the target, get rid of guns, in Canada, I don't worry about being shot, sttill being lied to by my government scares me a little, even though it happens a thousand times a day, every day.

>Trannies and their bathroom sagas are now part of the "gay lobby"
Oh wow, talk about cultural appropriation :^)

>That christfag damage control

lmao

Agreed then. Nice to see someone with some common sense views. And mind you I don't even do drugs.

I will never, ever support the idea of legalized recreational heroin or other hard drugs. You will have tons of stupid teenagers trying the stuff and having a life long addiction.

The European model of weening people off of it in a medical setting looks promising.

I think you got lost and ended up on the wrong forum

>pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/
>Christian: 70%

*Tips neckbeard*

It's somewhat on the mark for sure.

Christians don't get off the hook for homophobia just because violence isn't condoned against gays. But the discussion of the Orlando incident should follow a hierachy as follows:

Radical Islam/critique of homophobic views in Islam in general

The shooter's family and particularly his father

Gun access to people on watch lists

General homophobia in American society, this is where you could make the argument that Christians should look inward within their religion to make improvements.

Instead what we see is gun control, toxic masculinity, and Christians being blamed first. It's completely retarded and against common sense. Yet there are plenty of idiots who will completely ignore any discussion of Islam simply because most adherents are brown.

I think the only logical thing to do is to enjoy these massacres, and not get frustrated over the retardation from every corner of the political spectrum.

>71% christian
>71% is not a majority

pewforum.org/2015/05/12/americas-changing-religious-landscape/

get fucked, commie. the reason why gays got any rights were b/c light minded christian liberals turned over the past 20 years.

you don't seriously think the gay lobby is that big or powerful, do you? when gays are what, 2-3% of the american population?

>Killing people is the same as opposing alternative social conventions

Fucking leftists.

Nothing they stated was incorrect. Use an actual argument next time.

The difference is, we don't go chopping on heads. We just argue on social media.
Islam will literally kill you if you like penis and have a penis.

>Sup Forumsacks are neocons
>

Right, because a Christian White Maleā„¢ just shot up a fucking gay bar in the name of Allah

>ad hom and deflecting b/c you're an autistic faggot who can't respond with anything

t. agnostic unbeliever

That comic is a textbook example of a straw man, I'm talking you could put that picture in the dictionary under "straw man".

i agree, but i don't think that stuff like heroin is not something you can also sip together with friends around a table and forget it the day after.

that shit hooks you up badly.

everything can become a dependence, that's like a bug in our human nature i guess, but heavy physical dependence is something else.

i'd put a threshold or at least i'd try to define which drugs could be considered intrinsically dangerous for the human body on that sense.

Probably because it had to be pointed out that there is a way for liberals to save the homosexual community if they really do.

Otherwise they won't give a thumbs-up to American society.

I don't give a shit if they were gay or not. I see 50 AMERICAN citizens being murdered on sovereign US soil.

>Comparing the trans bathroom BS to slaughtering 50 people

>>implying they weren't the godly combination of chrisitan moral men in their private life and defenders of the separation of church and state in their public

proofs?

I don't have a russian rooster pic handy, sorry.

Sup Forums's neurosis is too strong for Sup Forums to realise how Sup Forums is confused
maybe that's because Sup Forums is 'confused' in another way.....

>amplify theirs

Short for Jash-you-a

>toilets
Noone is telling people they can't acccess the public restrooms" They are just telling them they have to respect the rules about which gender can use which toilet.

Also it's not "LGBT" problem cause noone has problems with gays using men toilet or lesbians using women toilets. The problem is created by lgbt ACTIVISTS who want to force on majority acceptance of taking away women security by allowing men to enter women toilets

>laws saying a religion cant be forced to provide their services to you
so oppressed
>islamic law says gays must be murdered
oh but christians wont let us marry Q_Q they are so much worse

ok muhammed we get it. you like sucking dick but cant admit that your own people would stone you to death

>believing in god
>believing in the church
pick one

youtu.be/c2ExVsMopMc

But a lot of men in the middle east are pedo faggots.

I think the problem is that the churches in the us are completly weird and the people exegerate completly. In Germany no one cared about religion before all that muslim niggers came.
inb4 Jews are a race

>the reason why gays got any rights were b/c light minded christian liberals turned over the past 20 years.
Oh really? Which rights are those? The right to marry for example was a supreme court decision 5 to 4. Leaving the decision up to the actual public usually meant it was a no.

It's just laughable Christians of all people were the ones making the country gay friendly all this time.

WHatever, they'll get blown the fuck up

what?

what proof do you need? Madison wasn't one of the original FF but they were all integral into reading Enlightenment values into the Declaration of Independence as well as the Constitution/Bill of Rights.

Though not explicit in the separation, the first amendment is done within the spirit of that. The members of the Legislative House and Executive branch were to act in accordance with their moral beliefs, which were christian, but they could not, for instance, recognise a state church.

LGBT activists cannot understand the difference between wanting sexual boundaries preserved and wanting to turn them into hamburger paste. Think about how they must feel about you if they see the world in such a black and white way.

>what proof do you need?
Citations for claims. You know, the usual.

The person who makes Assigned Male is proof gender dysphoria is a serious mental illness. One need only look at it's Twitter and within minutes you'll see a deeply troubled person is screaming for help with abso-fucking-lutely looney comics. Token crazy misandrist too.

twitter.com/AssignedMale

im fucking tired of politics

its always just a bunch of strawmen, ad homs, and "he said this". What are arguments ever looked at, and attacked logically?

fail bait , go masturbate / cry pleb.