kekd

Problem?

>things that surely happened

>believing this

well goofed

>the thing underneath about "Trumpgeddon"

is this "Triggered leftist weekly"?

>all the passengers on the train break out into a round of applause

I'll take things that never happened for £400, Alex.

>implying the Brits didn't already try to destroy the Welsh language

Bloody welsh people.

>then someone gave me 50 quid

>the other passenger wasn't another sandnigger practicing taqiya

I'm absolutely positive this is a real event that took place in reality

Deport all remaining Welsh (aka Britons) to Brittany

GB is Anglo mans land now

It was a bus you fucking retard

What about the Cornish and Manx?And then there are people who speak Black Country Dialect which is almost Elizabethean

>"oh sorry lads, didnt mean to cause any trouble, of course i respect the usage of the language in its native country. have a good day"
checkm9

Welsh may as well be sandnigger language. The Welsh are fucking disgusting.

Some cuck nu-male tweeted that originally. Are newspapers now taking made up stories as fact now? Seriously. Any Welsh bros in here, can you confirm if literally ANY Muslims know Welsh? I find it unlikely, they barely even bother to learn English.

THIS 100%

Well I was riding a bus in Arizona once, and this lady in a burqa was speaking with her husband in a foreign language. Some douchebag islamophobe said "this is America, and in America we speak English." Then this gender studies professor stood up and said "Actually, this is the Navajo Nation, and she's speaking Navajo." The entire bus and the driver stood up and cheered.

kek. birth of a new meme

check these sick consecutives

I hate when stuff like that happens and everyone just claps.

>Arabic is the new Welsh

Lmao

>And the name of that woman...Albert Einstein.

>Anyone speaking Welsh, let alone some muzzie immigrant sloot

>that happened

> things that never happened: the thread

So the moral of the story is that Welsh sounds like a mudslime language.

Then I looked under my seat
>ounce of weed taped there
>£50 note laying right next to it
>beheaded before I could grab either

Wow, I guess I'm now a #CruzMissile!

I was riding a bus in Australia once and this Australian dude wearing a hijab was mumbling and drooling all over himself. Some douchebag New Zealander stood up and said "listen mate, when youre in Australia you should speak Australian"

Then I stood up and said "listen asshole, he's shitposting and there is nothing you can ever do to stop it."

Everyone cheered
Aussie continues to shitpost to this day

Came here to post that exact image.

> """"""Great"""""" Britain

>Welsh natives wearing niqab
ayy lmao

>Well I was riding a bus in Brisbane once, and this lady in a burqa was speaking with her husband in a foreign language. Some douchebag islamophobe said "this is Australia, and in Australia we speak English." Then this fair dinkum professor stood up and said "Actually, this is the Nation of Shitposting, and she's speaking Shitpost." The entire bus, the Abbos' sleeping in the roadway and the driver stood up and cheered.

This is froma joke colomn in a news paper. Since when do you take satire as reality?

Did you boys find this on reddit?

Nothing didn't happen as much as this didn't happen.

Ah yeah. That was Gaz. We heard all about it on our two way radio, it was big news for about three weeks before Bruce got stung by a jellyfish.

Shit joke then, the inclusion of a niqab is completely unnecessary. The UK has many foreign nationals who don't wear religious dress.

Whoever wrote that needs to lrn2joke

Bullshit. Not even Welsh people speak Welsh.

*Bretons
a Briton is from Britain
a Breton is from Brittany (Bretagne)

A liberal Muslim homosexual ACLU lawyer professor and abortion doctor was teaching a class on Karl Marx, a known atheist.

"Before the class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Marx and accept that he was the most highly-evolved being the world has ever known, even greater than Jesus Christ!"

At this moment, a brave, patriotic, pro-life Navy SEAL champion who had served 1500 tours of duty and understood the necessity of war and fully supported all military decision made by the United States stood up and held up a rock.

"How old is this rock?"

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied "4.6 billion years, you stupid Christian"

"Wrong. It’s been 5,000 years since God created it. If it was 4.6 billion years old and evolution, as you say, is real… then it should be an animal now"

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and copy of Origin of the Species. He stormed out of the room crying those liberal crocodile tears. The same tears liberals cry for the "poor" (who today live in such luxury that most own refrigerators) when they jealously try to claw justly earned wealth from the deserving job creators. There is no doubt that at this point our professor, DeShawn Washington, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and become more than a sophist liberal professor. He wished so much that he had a gun to shoot himself from embarrassment, but he himself had petitioned against them!

The students applauded and all registered Republican that day and accepted Jesus as their lord and savior. An eagle named "Small Government" flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. The pledge of allegiance was read several times, and God himself showed up and enacted a flat tax rate across the country.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of the gay plague AIDS and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

>Mudslime
>Knowing Welsh
>Anyone other than a Welshman purposely learning Welsh
I'm calling bullshit.

post the one about the Christian punching the atheist professor on behalf of god

Lets do the math

3.063 million people living in wales
20% speak welsh

3.063 x 0.2 = 612,600

There are roughly 50,000 muslims living in wales.

50,000 x 0.2 = 10,000

10,000 muslims are welsh. So:

612,000 / 10,000 = 61.2

There are roughly 60 muslimes in the wales who can speak the welsh. thanks

Look at the story just above it, it's got a punchline right at the end

>"new"
knowyourmeme.com/memes/and-then-the-whole-bus-clapped

then the marxist professor dropped his copy of mein kampf and a bowl eadle done peck him to deth

I was walking down the a dirt trail on an indian reservation with my moms husband, and this woman dressed in a burqa started making sounds like a squirrel and birds. Some asshole in a chief head dress and loin cloth said "This is Native America, and in Native America, we speak Native American. Then a zoology appropiations professor stood up and literally said "Actually the Native Americans stole this land from the Animals, she's speaking the native tongue of the Animals". Nobody stood up and talked because we were just surrounded by trees n shit, but it was a sick burn.

This is very funny

>Despite the obvious similarities in spelling, I refuse to think about a possible historical connection

Of all the things that never happened... this never happened the most