ITT: Post your favorite background Star Wars character. Mine is madman that stands next to the Death Star laser

ITT: Post your favorite background Star Wars character. Mine is madman that stands next to the Death Star laser.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIAx85XI2ik
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sidon_Ithano
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Willrow_Hood
youtube.com/watch?v=PW4OIHDsWsM
youtube.com/watch?v=s4lyelymLac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That isn't the Death Star laser. That's just one of the 6 or so channeling tubes.

sadly they were diagnosed with cancer afterwards

the guy who takes care of the Rancor in Jabba's palace.

he lost his best friend.

What's the point of that station being there, and even moreso, why have it completely exposed to the passing mega-laser!?

Aparently in Rouge One one of the guys in a shot similar to this is a cameo from Rian Johnson who's directing Episode 8.

What the fuck is that panel even for?

this thing

and those brainless human slave bots for the succ

I love Koyi Mateil and her big Twi'lek titties

>no railing

Why are the empire such fucking jews?

was he a good friend?

This nigga right here.

he lost a big guy

star was is full of crazy ass fucking design like this. like every thing is on the far side of some thin as fuck walk way over a deep as fuck pit. like that thing obi wan had to go turn off or in Rogue one wtf was the switch for the radio at the top of a big ass tower and not down in control room and even if you could make an argument for why it had to be all the was up that high why the fuck was it out on the tiny fucking walk way hanging out in mid air.

That scene always gets me so much

AYYYYY

for you

good ol' aayla, though cassio tagge is cool beans too

mike pence for race banon in johnny quest live action when?

>world destroying superlaser
>covering your eyes will allay the effects

Absolutely imperial

ben burtt cameo in rotj desu

truly a great actor, it made me "wtf I hate jedi now" IRL

if i were these guys id bring some hotdogs and a space stick to work. Cook em on the lazer while laughing about the fucking tards we got to blow up.

youtube.com/watch?v=AIAx85XI2ik

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sidon_Ithano

a side character that would potentially save the franchise. i get a real zeno clash - grevious setting for this guy to fuck around in

REBEL SCUM.

did he survive?

>mfw anakin killed him in a blind rage because the child naively called him master despite anakin being refused that title

>you rebel scum
I wish I could have a sneer like that.

For Luke

Looks like she needs to get checked for skin cancer.

I love that though. We're talking about a galaxy where they can travel beyond lightpeed but don't have cellphones or the internet. They record everything with shitty holograms and not cameras... even though they do sometimes have cameras. And historical records are so shitty that the Jedi are almost completely forgotten in less than 20 years.

Oola

This man taught me about the necessity of life insurance.

someone in the makeup department got to paint her ass

>being refused that title
Fives, dude, literally everybody calls him Master in TCW, even Yoda and Mace, fuck, he even has a padawan, now go call Rex, we have a mission

Aadios

Ice cream man

I'm a Aayla man myself.

Did Lucas get into black chicks after seeing this one on set?

>Except when we did 3 years ago, but now we don't

this ballsack lookin niggA

keked hard. Thank you for your service.

I know I would've, hot damn.

and he was a good friend.

Master Jedi does not mean Jedi Master.

I always assumed hyperspace travel was like the pinnacle of their achievements and technology was never able to catch up with it.

There's no intergalactic telephones or email but we can throw you to another planet in 15 minutes.

I know right? There's no guard rail or fall protection. OSHA would have a field day!

Yet when calling someone Master Surname it sounds the same, so why did Anakin get triggered when he was being called Master Skywalker for 4 years?

>Hot alien chick gets eaten alive
dat implied off-screen vore

That would make sense. Perhaps having planets like Coruscant able to travel to shit holes like Tatooine or Jedha leads to very otherwise primitive worlds having some technology that would otherwise be millions of years beyond their development. And after who knows how many thousands of years of interplanetary travel and inhabiting new planets the development of technology has lost its way.

Is that book about him worth reading?

Possibly.

I actually find the green alien paint creepy as fuck.

nipple

for me its this guy

George knew what he was doing.

Pleb mistake. Posting the superior slave dancer.

I agree, he's intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

You guys think they ever threw shit into the superlaser for fun? Like just chucked paperclips or balled up notes into it? I'll bet they don't even empty their trash, they probably just wait for it to fire and then chuck everything in the bucket into there. They probably pissed off the edge into the superlaser too

how did he get up there

A LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A SITH LORD

i dont like his fingertips

YOURE A BIG SPACE STATION

If I pull that off will you die?

I mean who wouldn't? Just don't let the safety coordinator or floor manager catch you.

why did nobody post the frigging dumbo blue character from Jabba's place in ROTJ?

ah there it is.

Wat Tambor

Do you think she regrets being an early adopter of HD-DVD

given that they're on a raised platform without a railing already I'm guessing that guy doesn't take his job very seriously

are those fucking flintstones ears?

Just post the video already

looks like something from the beginning of half life

Nice trips

How did they not get fucking vaporized in there?

Someone did

They're waiting for you Tarkin, in the test chamberrr.

Willrow Hood

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Willrow_Hood

Brehs

Do you think every character in this thread had an EU novel?

>nipples
wew

Not that user, but I love it so much
youtube.com/watch?v=PW4OIHDsWsM

my first fap desu

this guy here looked cool

I always thought she looked odd.

me on the right

I always liked the Stormtrooper on the far right. Best character in the whole franchise right next to the Clone Trooper who informs Obi-Wan about the war in AOTC.

Tower Guy: A Story of Vigilance and Redemption

His name is Plamtoo Dickfagadon. I read the books

youtube.com/watch?v=s4lyelymLac
I have grown more powerful than you can possibly imagine

Do you know if they're still canon?

The tower lowers