In which countries can I live like a hermit and avoid human contact efficiently...

In which countries can I live like a hermit and avoid human contact efficiently? My only demands are that it isn't too hot and that it isn't landlocked.

Binland? :D

Antarctica.

There are sparse settlements in the alps in some places. An hour by car away from any real civilization. Noone is going to bother you there. Though I suppose the mountains are the most landlocked place on earth.

moomin valley

Iceland? It's not that big, though, you might get bored of it.

In most large countries really, buy a piece of land that's out of the way and live off the land. If you made it to the high sierras here there's places like Madera and la Rosita where it's cold year round.

Actually Sweden might be a good choice. These days you can buy groceries online and everything else you need. Working remotely is tricky but possible, unless you want to live the NEET life.

Way up north in the territories in Canada are incredibility sparse with people. Even the northern parts of the northern most parts of southern provinces like Ontario and Quebec are good places too

Canada.

shut up semen skin

syria

Canada, I've met a few people like that. Even a few far rural neets living off welfare and I'm talking down a marshy roas miles from neighbours. But if you want truely and entirely no contact just go north.

South Africa???

>An hour from civilization.
Nigga I have to drive 2 hours just to go to the mall.

You could go to brazil, depends what you meN by "human"

Norway?

screaming

You got three countries above you that's literally perfect for that you retard

China. no people over there

Literally just live in the bush by any reserve in indian country
You'll become a myth in the next 100 years
>the story of the hermit as pale as the moon

What's wrong with being landlocked? You don't like Switzerland, which is the best place in the world to live?

Don't listen to him, you'll be the news report of the pale bum murdered by hopped up chugs.

Depends where though. Deep in the bush, he'll be fine
Any reserve by a city or in the prairies, yeah

Why go near a reserve though? There is a lot of unused land everywhere.

This is now a Canada thred

this,move to north lapland or karelia,cheap houses,nonexistant housing taxes and nothing in general

Färöarna.

here
people leave you alone generally
can buy everything you need online
rarely even gets above 25C

To have at least a place to get food or gas, idk
Hermits are traditionally seen as bad omens to alot of natives t bh