Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwBBIcVKFNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=MwBBIcVKFNs

I want to _____ Heather.

stop posting until you turn 18 please

not listen to

BASED PALE WAVES WORKING THE " REAL GOTHS" INTO A SHOOT

Why are her teeth so warped and the drummer so fat?

they are from the uk

it explains everything

its just that she dresses goth but there's nothing gothic about the music

i dont' understand what theyre going for

thats exactly what the real goths complain about, when most goth music is just post-punk. Goth is an AESTHETIC, not a genre

gothic post punk bands with gothic imagery on their singles and LPs and gothic lyrical content

this isn't gothic pop, they just sound like paramore. it doesnt make any sense to me

stop shilling

saged

Rude!

Correct answer.

Get shot

Why wont you like her music Sup Forums?

eat shit faglord

take her to a dentist

Soft grunge maybe?

I know "soft grunge" is more of a fashion thing than a music genre but perhaps that can describe it.

Or maybe just indie.

>Goth is an AESTHETIC, not a genre
Demonstrably, factually wrong. You're dismissing more than two decades of sonic evolution and development just to fit your retarded narrative that this piece of smegma band is anything but a parasite off a very intriguing aesthetic without anything of what made it interesting in the first place.

Not that I'd except a Pale Waves fan to understand any of this. Excited for senior year next August?

I want to fug her.

hug

Boring

that lipstick looks hideous on her

At this point, he's dismissing three going on four; the dark post-punk that served as Goth's first incarnation was remarkably different from other post-punk and when it came to fruition in 1985 as SOM, FOTN, and The Danse Society, it was over.

Waifufags, get out!

You couldn't be more wrong; Goth is heavily derived from Post-Punk, but it's not "mostly Post-Punk." Dark Wave is electronic music, Deathrock is Gothic Punk and Hard Rock, and Ethereal Wave is ambient music with a rock template, and so-on. Even Gothic Rock stopped being Post-Punk in the mid 80s. Refrain from making statements until all the facts are in.

Meh, indiekids with a Goth. When will Indie die so real innovation can return instead of bland and vapid music pretending to be something else?

bought my gf black lipstick bc of this slut