Poland fans in Marseille :D

Poland fans in Marseille :D

Rate :DDDDDDDDD:D:D

Good job Poland

Don't worry white Europeans, we'll save you :D (again :DD:D)

>poland
>european culture

so instead of terrorists and fallafels europe will now be full of plumbers and BO?

Sometimes you people are fucking based

Poetic street justice amazes me, se never have that kind of unity in Norway because people here are idiots.

shut the fuck up burger poland had already 10 times your achievements by the time your country was even created

The polish are very hard working people. Yeah, but you can talk. You're not even white. Your people have been mixing with negroes for centuries.

we will never forget sobieski. you guys were late, but you saved everyone back then.

I am disgusted by these primitives. This is not how poland is. This is false flag somehow.

Another welfare niggers parade.

Thanks

>defenders of european culture

Since when is "European culture" bald alcoholics who smell like shit? Poland is the India of Europe, nobody likes you, fuck off and die.

Based Polandf the White, savior of the white race.

>american
>knows anything about poland

I would honestly be surprised if you could point to where poland is on an unmarked map and you're saying that you know their demography. Sure, buddy.

Shut up you non-European

STFU burger

Fuck off Ivan.

>Poland
>Europe
More like West Asia.

Read

>Since when is "European culture" bald alcoholics who smell like shit?
since middle ages nigga

Yeah, thanks for reminding me hard we're cucking the EU. Yay Polish diplomacy

Polish people on average work about 500 hours more a year than Germans and about 150 hours more than fucking Japanese.

Another russian feels the need to selfsuck his dick.

I fucking love Poland. Thanks for the Battle of Vienna Polskibros

poland is based, STFU

what is wrong with polish plumbers? they work very hard and send their kids to college. it is such a relief when you get to deal with people in thr service industry who aren't mexican

One day, this country will be brought to heel. Ungrateful. Odious.

There's nothing wrong with race-mixing with POWERFUL black men and women. That is why America rules the world. Take some notes

Football hooligans found something other to bash than themselves?

Wow, it's a lot of dudes just for cleaning the stadium toilets.

That sounds a lot like Finland too.

But we aren't European anyway.

Kek

Drinking vodka on the job is not considered working in Germany.

Poland is a beautiful country, I was there last summer and really liked it. I'm going back in a few weeks, as well. Not all Americans are uneducated idiots.

europeans. the defenders of polish culture

ahh the Mercia Proto mutt shows its true colours again.

>there is nothing wrong with race mixing with POWERFUL black men.
>flag
Why am I not surprised

Arabs are complaining you don't come to the ghetto, they thinks you are pussy and you should go to ' la castelanne'

loving it.

Lol. No, race mixing among the various Europeans is what made America great.

Decent bait tho

the shilling in this thread right now, holy shit. go on poland, youre doing good work.

>There's nothing wrong with race-mixing
Don't listen to the leaf talk, kids

pwael is pround to be a total slave ;)

breddy gud :DDDDDD

Good...good...

>Arabs
>In a ghetto
>Complaining

Sounds about right

DO IT

RACE WAR NOW

You better love it, as you pay for thousands of polacks welfare for nothing else, but claiming, that they defend anything.

Why is Shredder and his ninjas riding on horses with wings?

based poland

Youre not european, you have no right to speak buddy.
Also read this, the monkey knows better than you.

>destroy country because lol we are sovjets
>after the country was already destroyed by war

look, russia, I admire you because you admire strength, but you don't know when to stop kicking someone one the ground, which lets everyone look at you as the bad guy, always. just like the americans on Sup Forums, but at least nobody comes to harm from a chinese throat braille dictating city hall.

This

I remember as a kid we constantly made jokes about how pathetic Poland is and how it only got partitioned 84026 times in history

Also the only Pole I've ever met was a dyke SJW, lel

nice

I didn't say that nor do I think that.

I was simply pointing out he, as an individual, is an imbecile.

I won't say all Americans are fat and stupid, but you certainly are one. Probably not part of the 62%.

R A R E
A
R
E

> my anectdote represents poland

Yeah yeah go protest your labour laws and go nuit debout.
Also invite a rapper that sings about kuffar to celebrate the Verdun massacre.

But haha, look at Pawel and Igor there, working hard to feed their four white kids at home. How ridiculous!

>Europe
>Culture
WeW

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

#triggered

He's right even if people don't want to hear it. We're running on the assumption that the oil will keep flowing and that food abundance is guaranteed. Importing millions of useless mouths is increasing your risk dramatically.

WE WUZ OTTOMANS AND SHEEEEIT

There's still 2 hours left until the game, everything could happen

>calling immigrants who dont intend to work humans trash
based

Never said that, you're putting words in my mouth. How very Hillary of you.

circlejerking amerifats, thats all youre good for.
And now the proxy amerifat turns up.

Based Poland is based.

And what's this about Poland not being white? TO hear you people talk only Western/Northern Europe is white. If being white means being a low-testosterone """"""male"""""" then I'd rather not be white.

r a r e

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Absolutely based, telling the truth to these upper class bubble brainwashed cunts.

Yes, he is. Glad we agree.

Middle East was pretty cool until Islam took over. Now look at ya.

>wew
he said, rubbing his antennas together, planning to destroy said culture.

butthurt jealous beaners detected.

K O R W I N
O
R
W
I
N

by mentioning it in a thread about poland in general, you are using it to represent poland

Remember Battle of Vienna?

Polish nazis are protected by the Police while they are provocating
Happy to visit a country where freedom of expression still exists?
Sonn you'll be back in your poor country to work 50 hours a week for a lol salary

Honorary Stralyan.

Based Poland, I love you

Thank you Poland!

Shut the fuck up, what are you some WASP faggot. There's nothing wrong with being a plumber either, they work twice as hard as you

Bonjour nigger.

dry harder :---DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I like those guys

Ty based polsky

>faggots shitposting with my flag
This is why Sup Forums hates us, Ameribros.

Wife literally fucked by niggers routinely. Cuck Hillary voter faggot nigger.

Oh damn son, he just broke the hate speech laws all over their asses.

No no polen, pls stop saving us.

Give us shit and we march through it. Smell does not matter when blood's in the air. Cut our hair and we'll headbutt you baldly. Hair does not matter when life's at stake. Tell us we must be tolerant always and we will drink some for courage when we must stop. Sobriety does not matter when sanity's under attack. And for the sum-total of a whole continent's worth of warrior cultures you can do worse than "Fuck with our rules and we stop playing till it's Game Over", don't you think?

Slava Rodu !

Why the fuck do fat Americans feel the have any right to talk about European culture? Fucking nigger enabling faggots.

"like o m g, why does this person have a right wing bigoted opinion? Doesnt he know its 2016?!?!?!!?!?

germany needs a new hitler to unite germans of austria and poland and make a fourth reich

Please send Hussars our way
We need you.

I love how all the posters here are so jealous that Poland is the normal one once again and again is the voice of reason in Europe.
Keep it up Poland.
No point trying to save the West anymore, people here deserve to die. You did your job one and its enough. Let them all drown in their shit while screaming >Poland >European.