He has a point

He has a point...

it's the current year!!

he really doesn't coldplay is terrible

anyone who bitches about people disliking coldplay in this current year, the one of our lord and savior, 2018 needs to spend more time figuring out means to kill themselves instead of being an egotistical ass

they sucked long before 2018

anyone who doesn't like things i like is a dumb gay stupid FUCKING LOSER and i am NOT one

>so much shitty music in the world and you choose to hate Coldplay and U2 for being kind of boring and pretentious

I regularly forget coldplay even exists

Coldplay is a good band

>Coldplay are shi-

this

>soyboy needs to screenshot other noname soyboys to defend Coldsoy

le soyboys XD

This.

Viva la Vida is one of the best pop albums of the 21st century, but outside of their Eno years, the quality of their work ranges from shit to fuckin’ shit.

I can type soyboy all day and Coldplay will still be cold shit

>Viva la Vida is one of the best pop albums of the 21st century
I had you unfiltered all day and then I see this post. Right back into the filter you go.

i spend most of my time just not thinking about coldplay

it’s a low bar

where is the point?

attacking someones taste and character isn't really a point

kys

They had, what one decent album?

Coldplay was the first group that introduced me to the idea that music can change someone's life. Although their songs sucked dick and I didn't give a shit about their music since 2005, I actually found a band that changed my life and saved me and it's insidious that I associate my favorite group with Coldplay.

>I'm tired of getting called a faggot for liking Coldplay

Coldplay is too boring to care about either way

u2 >>>>>>>> coldplay

At least their better then Radiohead.

>"been reading the books of old"
>"like spider-man"
>misinterprets spider-man
This would get laughed out of a 6th grade English class.

who hates on coldplay anyway
I thought no one gave a shit

Lost! and Viva la Vida are bangers though, Yellow and Clocks were dope if it was pre-2007. Coldplay did nothing wrong.