Would you guys recommend To Live and Die in LA? Willem Dafoe IS one of my favorite actors

Would you guys recommend To Live and Die in LA? Willem Dafoe IS one of my favorite actors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LMRQb-RRt5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes. It is a stellar movie and Defoe's star making performance

have you tried Streets of Fire?

>you know, I'm something a jew baker myself
the moment he became my favorite actor

that movie and its wang chung soundtrack are dope. im really glad they didnt go with the alternate ending too

This. Stellar might be going a bit too far but I'll allow it.

this is body shaming

youtube.com/watch?v=LMRQb-RRt5g

Thank you for making me aware of this.

i wish i had willem dafoes demeanor

he always seems genuinely content and happy

>Willem Dafoe IS one of my favorite actors.
then yeah you should def watch it. higher def the better. it's visuals are underrated IMO

skip body of evidence tho. don't make the same mistakes i did, user.

is john retarded

this desu
I just want to be friends with him.

Bear Surprise (often dubbed just "Surprise!") is a watercolor painting by American painter/musician John Lurie, the style of which has been described as primitivist and naïve.[1] The painting depicts a couple having sex in a meadow, with a bear standing in front of them, with fore paws in a distinctive position. There is a speech bubble beside the head of the bear which reads "Surprise!".
The painting features in a popular internet meme in the Russian online culture. It has been described by Victor Sonkin in The Moscow Times as having "gained vast popularity with the speed of an avalanche."[1] Its popularity in Runet led to the bear's speech balloon being changed from "Surprise" to "Preved", a made-up word that combines the Russian word "privet" (hello or hi) and "medved'" (bear). The title eventually became known as "Preved Medved" (translation "Hello Bear").[2]

he does look like a goblin in this photo

Highly recommend the film user.

GOAT car chase plus; young qt Daphne...

>his chest

Good film desu, highly recommend.

yes

visuals, soundtrack, characters are great

Low IQ supposedly

It's literally only good for the car chase scene.

Basically it's just a shitty version of The French Connection but with an awful 80's soundtrack and the occasional unnecessary male nudity. But hey, if that's your thing, by all means give it a shot.

When the camera is behind his girlfriend at the start they clearly used a male. Really makes u think