Més que un club

Més que un club

>Month than a club

NO TERRORISM | 1 LIKE 1 PRAYER | VISCA BARÇA ● الله أكبر ●

Echte Liebe is superior

Sorry, this thread is only for people that speak real languages, rape baby.

not even fucking spanish. cringe club with faggot cringe supporters. fuck catalonia and fuck catalan. shit language

more like mess de un club

shut the fuck up deyshawn

dont bully brazil, faggot

>Més
How do you say month in Catalan?

Kill yourself you monkey lover

Mes

Make me Mohammed

but does it stop terror attacks

>Més
>Mes
Catalan is fucking retarded

post yfw Barcas summer transfer market

back to fat fuck

t. Monkey lover
You know beastility is illegal right?

Stuff like that happens in pretty much all romance languages.

i.e.

>Mi papá tiene 45 años.
"My dad is 45 years old."

>Mi papa tiene 45 anos.
"My potato has 45 anuses."

>t.

go back 2 reddit
this is sports

that's different though. there is only one syllable in "mes" and the n example literally changes how you pronounce the word. the point is catalan is fucking stupid

>muh Sup Forums meme

Try harder, take the Brazilian dick out of your mouth so you can focus on a better rebuttal.

>t.

Reddit is the inability to take some minor racism and getting angry over it. You need your safespace.

retarded like English
butt and but
sauce and source
miner and minor

Things won't get better until you stop taking the Brazilian dick my guy.

>than
>then

reddit is a place where kids can't stay on topic. thats your home.
maybe tumblr is more your speed if you hate reading and prefer pictures.

you must identify with the fat fucks that i posted, or else you wouldn't be replying. sorry i hit a nerve, my fat racist friend.

Sup Forums has been racist for years, but you wouldn't know that because you started coming here in 2015.

Fat people are subhumans like you and Brazilians so that isn't correct at all.

>More
>what
>one
>club

what did they mean by this?

goddamn i want a German Shepard but i don't have enough time for pets

>having wasted time on Sup Forums for a longer period of time is somehow a good thing

>being a newfag that heard about this place from Reddit and started coming here is somehow a good thing

French and Spanish have too.

i'm the type of person that has been on Sup Forums since before your reddit playpen existed. youre the type of person that can't talk about sports for more than two posts in a row?
ronaldinho was barca's 2nd choice. who was their 1st?

I've been on Sup Forums since before Sup Forums was even a board, wtf does that have to do with anything. You sound like you have autism or some sort of mental disorder, I need to stop bullying you or else you'll never have the self-confidence to have a friend.

It's not that hard Tyrone, it's pronounce it the same way, but depending on the context you'll know which one to use.
Like some anons said, it's like but and butt.

yeah thats why i thought. you actually can't talk about sports. my god, you're fucking worthless.

Such a quality tread we're having.

>I have no idea what im talking about but im still giving my retarded and uneducated opinion
Americans are fucking cancer. Every fucking language has homophones and different ways to differentiate them you retard.

Reminder that catalonians are aryan

Mia san mia

>we are we

I think this is about bavarians and inbreeding, not really sure..

"I Am Who I Am"

Buyern think they're literally Yahweh.

> Messi, su club

The teenagers are all arabs or Africans

God you are a gigantic faggot. I hope the money you blew on Bernie donations was worth it you tragic softcock

i wouldn't expect an aussie shitposter to grasp the concept of staying on topic. let alone understanding a point. you and your legion of cancer ruined the entire fucking INTERNET worse than you can possibly imagine. i want to kick everyone off who has their heads shoved up their asses. regardless of whatever bullshit politics you pretend to support.

Excellent thread.

You sound like you don't have many friends, user.

i have friends but i don't suffer fools gladly

It's really cringey when non-Bavarian Bayern fans use mia san mia