Bjork > Grimes

Bjork > Grimes

Ok but Kate Bush > Bjork

Ok but Grimes > Kate Bush

What do we play Grimes-Bjork-Kate Bush to decide who gets first pick in dodgeball now or what

can people please not compare grimes, kate bush and bjork ever again thanks
they sound nothing like each other

Ok but Kate Bush > Bjork >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Grimes

I want to kill myself

i can't decide between bjork and kate bush but they're still 100x better than grimes

I love grimes

>Bjork > Grimes
Fine. but why'd you post Michael jackson's picture?

Bump

Corey Feldman>Kate Bush>Grimes

nah, it's the other way around

same but the opposite

6/10 bait OP, here is your (You)

Grimes < Bjork

she has fetal alcohol syndrome alright, give her a break

kek

I'm convinced she's some kind of musical savant, with inconsistencies in her brain's growth while her mom was pregnant. So in some areas she's half retarded, while she's like a savant in other areas. I mean, epicanthal folds are not normal in iceland, the thin upper lip holds up as well, short nose and small head as well.

bump

why do you care about her about that now when she's 170 years old, fucking idiot much?

no, i just think it's interesting. she's barely 50 years old, what are you talking about?

Grimes is older

but user, they have vaginas

all three of them suck so they do have that in common

Kate Bush > Joanna Newsom > Bjork >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Grimes

she shits all over her, but joanna newsom is up there as well

I used to believe this, but then she let a talentless faggot ruin her music, so now Grimes > Björk

grimes is superior to both bjork and kate bush. get with the times, old men. there's a new standard: grimes.

shut up you vile little virgin

nice projecting, asshat

citation needed

obvious duuuhhh

bump

depends on what ">" sign actually means
bjork is literally bigger and older than grimes, but musically grimes is vastly superior

Tegan and Sara > Grimes

It's so edgy, hip and autistic to make fun of Grimes. Yes...Art Angels was dumb but Visions is one of the best spacey electronic pop album ever made. If you could put aside your edgy autistim for a little while and listen to it you might see this (you're retarded if you don't). Visiting Statue, Be A Body, Colour of Moonlight, Symponia IX and Nightmusic are some of the best spacey electronic pop songs ever made lol.

>cant fucking sleep

redpill me on the FAS poster. what's his endgame?

still just frikkin cute though. I feel bad for her, always seen as an outsider because of her appearance and mental state. Luckily she made it in music and art

hate bumps
really piss me off when i'm driving around and there's dumb fucking bumps about
really does my head in sometimes

walk

i'd rather chop my bellend off than walk

>deletes I've Seen It All
look, a 10

:(

>Art Angels was dumb
really? way to ruin your argument with this lame opinion. aa is great.

yes but grimes is still pretty good

true

>implying tendencies define your music taste
imagine being this faggot